• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
An opinion or feeling can't be wrong, they're both subjective. I really just feel like he wouldn't look good to me. Ridley being a big *** dragon is kind of his deal.
The kommunists have gotten to this one I'm afraid he's unsaveable. I'm afraid wrong opinion disease is fatal ;(

but frealz, to each is own, at this point I guess. I feel he'd make a great smasher, you don't, alls fair in love and smash. probably not much anyone could say to change your mind.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
That comparison is so perfect it's not even funny. I can't understand how anyone can complain about how Ridley would be lanky and bare-bones after seeing that pic.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
The Playable Ridley Lifestyle will lead you astray from the golden path of the Almighty Sakurai. Do not be deceived by false Angelglory prophets.

You can't compare Ridley to Snake in terms of design as he is a humanoid figure. The only things they changed were the fact that he couldn't use bullet based guns, everything else about the character is in tact.

Ridley would need a complete overhaul as even the well proportioned models used for examples are either awkward or far to intricate. It would definitely have to be something the staff would have to work on. As even having him in a neutral position makes him look forced to maintain proportions. His form is at it's best when he is in mid flight, when his body is elongated. He's hard to make, if he wasn't I'm sure that he would be in Project M or in a playable form that wasn't merely an odd looking skin.

I still believe that we honestly don't need another Metroid character, whether it be a Space Pirate, Dark Samus, Hunter or whatever. Most of these characters are just ones created by different developers since the series itself is up in the air for the past couple of games. Personally, I felt that Zero Suit Samus was the best addition they could have done to adding a character to the roster; a new character without derailing from the original Samus.

Like I said earlier, not every character needs a rival to fight in Smash Bros., it's just some popular opinion all over the net that smash needs some consistent ongoing prophesy to fulfill by having rivals to go against, it would make character diversity incredibly predictable. X character gets in, X character needs rival, so on and so forth.

The way I see it is that Metroid has 2 reps, which is still more than Kid Icarus , Pikmin , F-Zero, Game & Watch and Sonic, so it's not like the Metroid Franchise is being completely overlooked. Will Ridley be playable? Who knows, but based on history it seems like he's doomed to be a Boss again, not because he isn't liked, but because that's probably the best position for him.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I dont't know about you guys but looks like DK, Bowser and Dedede are bigger in this game (no pun intended), Coincidence!?
Dedede's definitely bigger, DK seems about the same, and Bowser seems just a touch taller. I can't say for sure though because I haven't looked at any size comparisons with Brawl to state this as absolute fact.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
WELP, time to go to work. -puts on Ridley hat-

You can't compare Ridley to Snake in terms of design as he is a humanoid figure. The only things they changed were the fact that he couldn't use bullet based guns, everything else about the character is in tact.
You can, in fact. The way you put it, making Ridley playable would compromise what the character is about, which is...what? According to you, it's being really big or something. I'm pretty sure if I saw a Ridley that wasn't much bigger than me coming at me I would still **** my pants, so the scariness factor still holds true.

Snake is all about stealth, tranquilizers, and fighting giant robots in the MGS games. None of that carried over, and they basically made him into a generic soldier; I mean hell, they could put in an Advance Wars character and give him Snake's EXACT moveset and it wouldn't look wrong. I think that's a little more flanderizing than making Ridley a tad smaller.

Ridley would need a complete overhaul as even the well proportioned models used for examples are either awkward or far to intricate. It would definitely have to be something the staff would have to work on. As even having him in a neutral position makes him look forced to maintain proportions. His form is at it's best when he is in mid flight, when his body is elongated. He's hard to make, if he wasn't I'm sure that he would be in Project M or in a playable form that wasn't merely an odd looking skin.
He really wouldn't. Ridley looks best in flight, and that's why he'd be an aerial character; he's supposed to look awkward on the ground. He would be crouched on all fours, which is something that Ivysaur already does. It would have to be something the staff would have to work on? Uh, no ****ing duh. Everything is something the staff has to work on. You think getting Pokemon Trainer to work well was easy? Ice Climbers? Pikmin? Luma and Rosy? I'm sure that against complicated programming terrors like them, simply resizing a model and giving it a believable stance isn't impossible.

Also, Project M is considering Ridley as a playable character if he doesn't get into SSB4. You can't even argue that "he's too hard cause he's not in yet" because we literally just got Mewtwo and Roy, and they're still not even sure they're going to add more characters. Project M, above all, is completely irrelevant to this argument.

I still believe that we honestly don't need another Metroid character, whether it be a Space Pirate, Dark Samus, Hunter or whatever. Most of these characters are just ones created by different developers since the series itself is up in the air for the past couple of games. Personally, I felt that Zero Suit Samus was the best addition they could have done to adding a character to the roster; a new character without derailing from the original Samus.
And you're perfectly capable of having that opinion, but literally ****tons of people disagree with you. The other characters you listed are a completely moot point, because this isn't the "Generic 2nd Metroid Rep" thread, it's a Ridley thread. Ridley is the second-most-important character in Metroid. He's got the most appearances in Metroid besides Samus herself. You'll be hardpressed to find someone with a brain who outright doesn't want Ridley. The ones that don't, as yourself, cling to flimsy, self-important cases like these just because...well, I don't know. They just don't want him, I guess? You really have no reason to not want Ridley in besides the fact that either A.) you personally don't like him, B.) you don't personally find the Metroid series appealing, or C.) you just need reasons to argue with people on the internet.

Like I said earlier, not every character needs a rival to fight in Smash Bros., it's just some popular opinion all over the net that smash needs some consistent ongoing prophesy to fulfill by having rivals to go against, it would make character diversity incredibly predictable. X character gets in, X character needs rival, so on and so forth.
This isn't even an argument. It's not about Samus needing a rival, it's about Ridley being a cool ****ing character and Metroid being horribly underrepped. ****, I wouldn't care if Ridley was from ****ing Pokemon, I would still want to play as him, because he's a unique, interesting character with a cool design that I believe would have a unique moveset.

The way I see it is that Metroid has 2 reps, which is still more than Kid Icarus , Pikmin , F-Zero, Game & Watch and Sonic, so it's not like the Metroid Franchise is being completely overlooked. Will Ridley be playable? Who knows, but based on history it seems like he's doomed to be a Boss again, not because he isn't liked, but because that's probably the best position for him.
More than Kid Icarus, which has had three games, one of which is pretty much universally unknown, more than Pikmin, whose characters are all exactly the same in abilities, F-Zero, which is loooooong dead, Game & Watch, which isn't a series so much as a single ****ing character, and Sonic, who is third party. These are all flimsy-as-hell arguments. Is Metroid being overlooked? No, but it's sure as hell being underwhelmed. Metroid has so much more to offer than what we're getting, and it's ******** that Metroid fans have to sit by and watch franchises like Star Fox, Fire Emblem, and ****ing MOTHER of all things get more representation than a series that has been around longer and is generally more popular, at least in the west.

I've yet to figure out why you don't want Ridley in; really the only thing I can see is that you just don't. That's okay, sure, whatever, it's your dumbass opinion, and you're allowed to have it, but there's no reason to jump right into the lions' den and proclaiming it to be true.

So it's completely reasonable to joke with an illness that people die from every day because I disagree with you?

Yea you're a cool guy.

Next to delicious parents, Ridley's favorite meal is high horses.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

At the time that I post this, Armlesspuppeteer09 and Opossum seem to think I'm cool. :troll:
EDIT: And UltimateWario, who liked the post as I was posting this.

WELP, time to go to work. -puts on Ridley hat-

You can, in fact. The way you put it, making Ridley playable would compromise what the character is about, which is...what? According to you, it's being really big or something. I'm pretty sure if I saw a Ridley that wasn't much bigger than me coming at me I would still **** my pants, so the scariness factor still holds true.

Snake is all about stealth, tranquilizers, and fighting giant robots in the MGS games. None of that carried over, and they basically made him into a generic soldier; I mean hell, they could put in an Advance Wars character and give him Snake's EXACT moveset and it wouldn't look wrong. I think that's a little more flanderizing than making Ridley a tad smaller.

He really wouldn't. Ridley looks best in flight, and that's why he'd be an aerial character; he's supposed to look awkward on the ground. He would be crouched on all fours, which is something that Ivysaur already does. It would have to be something the staff would have to work on? Uh, no ****ing duh. Everything is something the staff has to work on. You think getting Pokemon Trainer to work well was easy? Ice Climbers? Pikmin? Luma and Rosy? I'm sure that against complicated programming terrors like them, simply resizing a model and giving it a believable stance isn't impossible.

Also, Project M is considering Ridley as a playable character if he doesn't get into SSB4. You can't even argue that "he's too hard cause he's not in yet" because we literally just got Mewtwo and Roy, and they're still not even sure they're going to add more characters. Project M, above all, is completely irrelevant to this argument.

And you're perfectly capable of having that opinion, but literally ****tons of people disagree with you. The other characters you listed are a completely moot point, because this isn't the "Generic 2nd Metroid Rep" thread, it's a Ridley thread. Ridley is the second-most-important character in Metroid. He's got the most appearances in Metroid besides Samus herself. You'll be hardpressed to find someone with a brain who outright doesn't want Ridley. The ones that don't, as yourself, cling to flimsy, self-important cases like these just because...well, I don't know. They just don't want him, I guess? You really have no reason to not want Ridley in besides the fact that either A.) you personally don't like him, B.) you don't personally find the Metroid series appealing, or C.) you just need reasons to argue with people on the internet.

This isn't even an argument. It's not about Samus needing a rival, it's about Ridley being a cool ****ing character and Metroid being horribly underrepped. ****, I wouldn't care if Ridley was from ****ing Pokemon, I would still want to play as him, because he's a unique, interesting character with a cool design that I believe would have a unique moveset.

More than Kid Icarus, which has had three games, one of which is pretty much universally unknown, more than Pikmin, whose characters are all exactly the same in abilities, F-Zero, which is dead, Game & Watch, which isn't a series so much as a single ****ing character, and Sonic, who is third party. These are all flimsy-as-hell arguments. Is Metroid being overlooked? No, but it's sure as hell being underwhelmed. Metroid has so much more to offer than what we're getting, and it's ******** that Metroid fans have to sit by and watch franchises like Star Fox, Fire Emblem, and ****ing MOTHER of all things get more representation than a series that has been around longer and is generally more popular, at least in the west.

I've yet to figure out why you don't want Ridley in; really the only thing I can see is that you just don't. That's okay, sure, whatever, it's your ******* opinion, and you're allowed to have it, but there's no reason to jump right into the lions' den and proclaiming it to be true.

Next to delicious parents, Ridley's favorite meal is high horses.
Dude, you didn't read anything I posted earlier at all, and you're acting like an armchair psychologist who is angrily yelling obscenities. Keep your composure, dude.

As I stated earlier, I love Metroid; I've beaten every single one with the exception of the Other M, yet I don't want him as a playable character, so you're wrong.

Any one of us could just as easily conclude that Ridley will work in the game as a playable character, but how many of us are actual game designers? How many of us understand the intricacies of making a fighting game? You could line him up with characters with size similarities sure, but what about in action? What about his hit boxes? Range? Speed? etc.

I don't know how many of you here play competitive smash but seeing the model alone makes me believe he would be broken. His wingspan would indicate that his jab alone would go through multiple characters from many distances on stage. If you thought Meta Knight having a 1 frame Uair was broken imagine a character who can elongate himself to Dalsim esq proportions. Or you could simply just jump and out zone everyone with his long limbed attacks and aerials.

I never said so didn't want Ridley in the game, it's just that having him playable while simultaneously capturing his character would be difficult.

Sorry if I sound like if on a high horse, but my father died of cancer when I was 14, so forgive me if in being too sensitive to something that does not need to be joked with. Of all the forms of humor or insults that could have been used this person chose to use cancer? Inexcusable.

So what if it's the Internet? It doesn't make it ok to enable bad behavior. It's just like in my city where people believe it's ok to hurt others to gain monetary gain, do drugs and deny their education and live off of welfare because they don't want to work. I mean who cares? It's Watts. It doesn't matter where you are, you don't need to succumb to being a product of your own environment. I roam dangerous streets to get to school every day because I know this city doesn't make me, and because it's ok to traffic drugs and prostitutes in this city doesn't mean I have to stand for it.

I'm not on a high horse, I just take others into consideration before I say anything that could potentially make me look like a major douche bag. If you think it's ok to joke about cancer then you're out of touch with society. And that's real.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I don't know how many of you here play competitive smash but seeing the model alone makes me believe he would be broken. His wingspan would indicate that his jab alone would go through multiple characters from many distances on stage. If you thought Meta Knight having a 1 frame Uair was broken imagine a character who can elongate himself to Dalsim esq proportions. Or you could simply just jump and out zone everyone with his long limbed attacks and aerials..
Dude, this is such an asspull. Come on. Ridley's wings, for one, are usually much smaller than they are in the Prime series. In nearly every appearance outside of the Prime series, his wings are comically small, and I honestly expect for them to be if he's playable. I don't know what his wingspan has to do with his jab, but you do realize that they don't just put Ridley in the game and he programs himself, right? There will be people working on him. People with more knowledge of the game than you or me.

If Ridley "stretched himself out to Dalsim-esque proportions", they would see that it wasn't fair (or really relevant) and fix it. Do you know what kind of range characters like Mewtwo and D3 have? It's pretty crazy. Mewtwo can hit people with his tail from like two stages over.

Since I'm apparently not reading your posts, I'll put your arguments against him right here.

• His wingspan alone makes his jab insane. How this is even a thing, I don't know. Ridley's jabs are exactly as long as Sakurai decides they should be.
  • Because he is big, he would be broken. You claim to know a lot about competitive Smash, but do you realize how much of a weakness being big is? Also, being big doesn't make your hitboxes big. It also doesn't make you fast or heavy.
  • It would be hard to have him playable while capturing his character.

Now, that last one is the one that gets me. What exactly about Ridley's character are we unable to capture in playable form? Ridley is a terror of the skies, someone who makes use of his terribly sharp claws, tail, and teeth to rip his opponents to shreds. He shows no mercy to anyone, be they man, woman, or child, and, just like the rest of his species/organization, he is a hateful, elitist creature that would very much rather have the world burn than admit that he's wrong or that someone else is stronger than him. He is devilishly smart, cunning, and cruel, and will use any means he can to win. Ridley sees others as insects, food, or garbage. He is the Id incarnate, a masterpiece of sociopathy, the likes of which most serial killers would only encounter in their nightmares.

What about that can't be translated into a Smash character? These traits have nothing to do with his size, they're there just because he is Ridley. It wouldn't matter if he was the size of a Federation Frigate or not much bigger than Bowser, he would still be Ridley. And that's all any of us want. To play as Ridley.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I do think we can all agree that Ridley would be a long-range character, but of course there'd be things to balance it out with. He might have very long range, and some of his moves could pack quite a punch, but in Sakurai's own words he'd be quite slow, plus he'd have one of, if not the largest hitbox in the game. To balance out his range you could also give him Mewtwo's curse and make him lighter than he looks in weight (unless it's the Other M incarnation where he has quite some bulk) and make him a bit floaty (to even somewhat out with Samus.)

It's all about balancing the good things with bad things, Ridley's design doesn't automatically make him an overpowered character. Don't even get me started on how much numbers can change that too, not to mention proper proportions scaling, how to make a moveset that compliments that fighting style, and how to handle his animations.

Saying that he should be left out just because you assume he'd be overpowered is not good reasoning at all.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I remember when this thread used to be about Ridley and not cancer. Goooooooood times.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
I do think we can all agree that Ridley would be a long-range character, but of course there'd be things to balance it out with. He might have very long range, and some of his moves could pack quite a punch, but in Sakurai's own words he'd be quite slow, plus he'd have one of, if not the largest hitbox in the game. To balance out his range you could also give him Mewtwo's curse and make him lighter than he looks in weight (unless it's the Other M incarnation where he has quite some bulk) and make him a bit floaty (to even somewhat out with Samus.)

It's all about balancing the good things with bad things, Ridley's design doesn't automatically make him an overpowered character. Don't even get me started on how much numbers can change that too, not to mention proper proportions scaling, how to make a moveset that compliments that fighting style, and how to handle his animations.

Saying that he should be left out just because you assume he'd be overpowered is not good reasoning at all.
With that said i believe Ridley would be a hard to master character, but when you get it, it will be completely badass to wreck others in the battlefield.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think Golden's a pretty cool guy. Eh likes Ridley and doesnt afraid of anything.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
The whole "Metroid is about isolation" argument is stupid not only for this reason, but if gameplay is supposed to be represented on the roster, then Ridley has even more of a reason to get in. Samus is isolated sure, but only from allies, she's constantly surrounded by enemies, not to mention space pirates. If Metroid is to be properly represented, you gotta represent the enemies too then, since they make Metroid what it is.

Even then, that's not how roster representation works anyways.
There's also the whole "Zero Suit Samus is the only Metroid rep needed as it is still Samus" argument, which I guess adds to some people's Metroid is just all about isolation mindset. Still, it's laughable at best as one could so easily argue that ZSS herself wasn't even needed.

That's about all I'm going to say atm without going into multi-quoting some naysayer, which they're still entitled to their opinion, no matter how disagreeable/stupid it is.

Where's Oasis been, anyway?
Was my next question.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ridley should be lighter than guys like Donkey Kong and Bowser, I know that much. But he should be as fast as they are too. He can make up for this by being the heavy weight character with a lot of air mobility. Give him like 3 jumps and a glide. Slap on a decent recovery attack too.

Am I the only one who wouldn't really care if they got rid of ZSS? She kinda just seems...there.
No. A few people see her as uneeded. Not to say I agree with that though. She does have an original moveset, so that's fine by me. I just wished she had her own character slot on the select screen.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Am I the only one who wouldn't really care if they got rid of ZSS? She kinda just seems...there.
During my initial post-Brawl bitterness I probably wouldn't of cared/minded if she got cut next game, but at this point I'd prefer she stayed. She has an original moveset after all as pointed out.

Oh yeah, there's also the whole "ZSS is more important than Ridley as it is still Samus" arguments some like to bring up. What was it BKupa or someone once said? ZSS is more important than Ridley... in the same way Raccoon Mario is more important than Bowser. :troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah those arguments don't really make much sense to me. Really the only main issues I can see with Ridley would be three things.

1) He might be hard to balance properly while still maintaining all aspects the character correctly.
2) His admittedly awkward body shape could be hard to pull off certain animations.
3) Sakurai might not see much to work with for an original moveset. But that's debatable.

Other than that, I don't really see much getting in his way of being playable. Not to say he's a lock though.

D

Deleted member

Can someone explain to me what makes Ridley's body so "awkward" when it's near the exact same structure as this:

???

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I do think that that post is a bit directed at the idea of size in Smash.

Mario is approximately the average height of the game I would say. The heavy guys so far are at least 1.5x his height, Bowser might be 2x Mario's height in this one. I think they could make Ridley just a wee bit bigger than Bowser and get away with it.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
His limbs are more lanky, but if we're talking the Other M design there really isn't much more to it than that. Charizard is a testament to that Ridley is far from impossible to make, and it's just up to Sakurai whether he should be in or not.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Can someone explain to me what makes Ridley's body so "awkward" when it's near the exact same structure as this:

???
Not to mention his proportions are more standardized in Other M.

He's basically a purple Charizard with a duck bill, longer legs, and bulkier/longer arms.

UltimateWario

Smash Master

???
Well, that's because-

That is to say...

Uh...

Well, Ridley's legs are quite a bit longer than Charizard's, and the fact that he walks on all-fours complicates things a bit, but the whole "awkward physiology" argument is really quite overdone. Ridley's nowhere near as awkward as people make him out to be, especially since he'll take his iconic "dragon going in for the kill" pose when in the air.

D

Deleted member

Well, that's because-

That is to say...

Uh...

Well, Ridley's legs are quite a bit longer than Charizard's, and the fact that he walks on all-fours complicates things a bit, but the whole "awkward physiology" argument is really quite overdone. Ridley's nowhere near as awkward as people make him out to be, especially since he'll take his iconic "dragon going in for the kill" pose when in the air.
I understand that Ridley has longer legs than Charizard, but remember that Giga Bowser, who copies Bowser, has long legs that Bowser lacks himself.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I think in order to summon him you need to go into the bathroom with the lights off and say his name to the mirror three times backwards
Haha, I get the reference.

Guys, what if they use this design for Ridley?

See, that's not big at all! Plus he's adorable!
Posted this image before, but that should've been Ridley's first/infant stage in Other M instead of the white furby.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
I'd just like to say that the "You're not game designers" argument is a very flimsy one that expects to silence opposition based on a lack of credentials while conveniently foregoing learning about said opposition.

I'll say this about myself. Been playing fighting games for a long time now. Am well versed in how they work and am very interested in their systems. I intend on designing a fighting game myself. I've also experience scripting characters in Brawl. These aren't credentials, but I will say that I most certainly do know what is at stake with the idea of making Ridley playable.

I'm not daunted. At all. There's no reason to be. Difficulty does not equate to implausibility. I know what's going to be required of Ridley to make him playable aside from just a bunch of attacks; How he'll animate while rolling and sidestepping, his position when on his back or stomach, how he'll look hanging off ledges, how he'll be holding items and crates/barrels, how he'll react to being grabbed by other players...

We're not overlooking anything here. We're not blind to reality. And this makes our convictions all the more stronger. Because we look at the reality and still see a plausible opportunity for Ridley. We can only hope Sakurai sees what we see. HECK, I don't even think Sakurai is daunted by the prospect, because he gave Ridley an opening when he said "...If we did our very best, we might had been able to make him work". He could have easily said "That's impossible" and left it at that.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
And have the Metroid 1 design as the second/adolescent stage? :troll:
Am sure stranger metamorphosis have happened with intelligent creatures, so why not :ohwell:, though I didn't mind the adolescent stage that we actually got, or Little Birdie for that matter, but what McDuckletts posted is just more preferable as an infant looking stage. <3

Wait, someone used the "we're not game designers" argument? Hah, haven't heard that one in awhile.

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
is it bad that i can't wait for a decomfirmation of ridley partially to spite those of you who support him? i'm just sick of the arguments. i just want it to happen so people, supporter or not, can shut up about it for at least a LITTLE while :rolleyes:

Groose

Smash Champion
is it bad that i can't wait for a decomfirmation of ridley partially to spite those of you who support him? i'm just sick of the arguments. i just want it to happen so people, supporter or not, can shut up about it for at least a LITTLE while :rolleyes:
If he gets in, the naysayers will scream for a while, then ultimately embrace him not long after launch. If he doesn't get in, we supporters will scream until we see him as DLC, or in Smash 5, or as long as it takes to get him playable.

So if you want to end the controversy and the arguments, you should root for him to be playable. Because if he isn't, we will never give up, and the arguments will never cease.

Top Bottom