• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Kevinhend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kevinhend
3DS FC
1504-5780-8640
Just got home from a week's vacation without internet (except on tuesday where I was able to connect) and I'm officially depressed since I found out Brawl in the Family is ending. Somebody please lighten me up with some good news.
Wait what? Since when? D:
That kinda really bums me out.

(Sorry for going off topic)

Also, anyone notice how the 3DS has Toon Link, but no regular Link.

Last edited:

Catydoll409

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Catydoll409
3DS FC
0130-1839-1312
Just got home from a week's vacation without internet (except on tuesday where I was able to connect) and I'm officially depressed since I found out Brawl in the Family is ending.
Oh god, my feels. I'm seriously really upset right now. Hopefully this stream does give us a reveal. That might lighten things.

Kevinhend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kevinhend
3DS FC
1504-5780-8640
the guy who makes BiTF is a Ridley fan! FINAL REQUEST FROM NINTENDO PLEASE!
Also, we did never find out what the last slot is on the character page on BiTF. Ridley confirmed.

Anyways, anyone notice how no one's driving the train on the stream?
I don't think we should leave these thing to Alfonzo anymore.

Thermithral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
blahara
3DS FC
1375-7535-6452
Switch FC
6524 3241 3725
Am I the only one annoyed by the live tournaments chat? Nintendo is streaming a big event for a game not even out yet, giving us a lot of gameplay footage, and they still feel like they are entitled to a character reveal, minimum. -_-

Kevinhend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kevinhend
3DS FC
1504-5780-8640
Am I the only one annoyed by the live tournaments chat? Nintendo is streaming a big event for a game not even out yet, giving us a lot of gameplay footage, and they still feel like they are entitled to a character reveal, minimum. -_-
Yeah, I see where you're coming from. They should be happy with what they're getting. Though I will admit a character reveal would be very much appreciated.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
@The Soulless One you where talking yesterday, I think....about a torture department in the SPlounge.... who is running that one?....just....curious....

tumblr_n7bhfeE3MU1s5nz6eo1_400.png

Yeah....just...curious....

D

Deleted member

I'm inclined to agree.
Neither Sakurai nor Nintendo promised any new characters, just a tourney and a "few surprises". Said surprises could be anything, not merely character reveals.

Catydoll409

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Catydoll409
3DS FC
0130-1839-1312
Did the people playing at the tournament EVER play a Smash game before?
Probably not, if they feel the need to overly explain the attacks and how normal A button attacks can differ and simple things like that. I get that they're probably explaining it for the people new to Smash or whatever, but like...come on...you know?

majora_787

Smash Hero
Sakurai hasn't actually brought attention to it and it doesn't seem like the kind of thing to end in a reveal, so I'm skeptical. Though I never thought Ridley would be revealed at SDCC instead of the august direct to begin with.

ddd87

Smash Journeyman
Quick, there is a short footage of the pyrosphere looping in the amiibo stand!

And... nothing important happens lol.....

sigh......

Last edited:

Kevinhend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kevinhend
3DS FC
1504-5780-8640
Sakurai hasn't actually brought attention to it and it doesn't seem like the kind of thing to end in a reveal, so I'm skeptical. Though I never thought Ridley would be revealed at SDCC instead of the august direct to begin with.
Yeah, I have to agree there. An August reveal for Ridley would be the best possible situation, especially after a full year of teasing.
Besides, if we are to believe the Miahstorm leak we're getting Bandana Dee.

AndreaAC

No one claimed that yet...I CLAIM IT AND GIVE IT TO ANDREA AS LONG AS I HAVE BODYGUARDS
I don't think having bodyguards is enough...

I feed the Crocodiles for it so I have some influence in it.

Is there something you're trying to tell me?

:awesome:
Ou= It is just my simple....curiosity....I will better walk around this thread...drawing Ridley stuff and stab-...I MEAN....patting people on the back.... :3

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Then again, the infamous Pac-Man reveal was the same, so people are trying to predict Sakurai

I don't think having bodyguards is enough...

Ou= It is just my simple....curiosity....I will better roam around this thread...drawing Ridley stuff and stab-...I MEAN....patting people in the back.... :3
Patting ON the back Andrea, so stabbing someone on the back means you stand on them and stab someone else

Last edited:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Pac-Man was an E3 reveal. E3 was brought up by Sakurai. The only issue was it was revealed via twitter awkwardly.

D

Deleted member

Pac-Man was an E3 reveal. E3 was brought up by Sakurai. The only issue was it was revealed via twitter awkwardly.
That's the problem with thinking there will be a character reveal at Comic Con:

Sakurai has always been present in some way when they were revealing a newcomer at an event.

So as of right now, Sakurai not at Comic Con = No newcomer reveal.

Kevinhend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kevinhend
3DS FC
1504-5780-8640
That's the problem with thinking there will be a character reveal at Comic Con:

Sakurai has always been present in some way when they were revealing a newcomer at an event.

So as of right now, Sakurai not at Comic Con = No newcomer reveal.
Then again, there were going to be some surprises, for all we know that might be one of them.
(Yeah, I realize I'm being overly optimistic, but oh well.)

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Then again, the infamous Pac-Man reveal was the same, so people are trying to predict Sakurai

Patting ON the back Andrea, so stabbing someone on the back means you stand on them and stab someone else
I was going to use ON, but I got confused.....me and my english problems....I should try to stab you ON the back right now...but...I will follow the meaning of my second name....which is "Defender of Man"....just this time.

D

Deleted member

I was going to use IN, but I got confused.....me and my english problems....I should try to stab you IN the back right now...but...I will follow the meaning of my second name....which is "Defender of Man"....just this time.
In*

:p

majora_787

Smash Hero
I was going to use ON, but I got confused.....me and my english problems....I should try to stab you ON the back right now...but...I will follow the meaning of my second name....which is "Defender of Man"....just this time.
I think you may have stabbed a few too many people for that. :smirk:

Last edited:

AndreaAC

tumblr_n8a9x1NQgZ1tfaz83o3_400.gif

AHHH! GOD FREAKING DAMNIT! D:<

I Think my second name should have had a different meaning....even if it as Murderer! D:<

Back to Rids.........I really want to have a statue of Ridley In my house...even if it is 7 meters tall!

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
View attachment 19380
AHHH! GOD FREAKING DAMNIT! D:<

I Think my second name should have had a different meaning....even if it as Murderer! D:<

Back to Rids.........I really want to have a statue of Ridley on my house...even if it is 7 meters tall!
Life sized Ridley would be 6-6.5 meters if my math isn't flawed like it usually is

AndreaAC

Life sized Ridley would be 6-6.5 meters if my math isn't flawed like it usually is
You are going to talk about MATH? ON MY FREE DAY? OH NO....

tumblr_n6z90kpiNf1s2x8aoo3_400.gif

I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE!

Oh yeah...RIDLEY!

I Will draw him when I get the inspiration!

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman
...i think i burned through all of my hope over the last few days.

im just burned out... ridley is fading from my sight...

my ridley ridley'd my ridley.... ridley ridley.... ridley damn it.

Top Bottom