• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Catydoll409

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Catydoll409
3DS FC
0130-1839-1312
Did someone on the stream just mention leaving something to Sakurai for later? Or am I hearing things?

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman
Very very true, but it's the best sentence I've heard all day.
that "something" could also be the total annihilation of our spirits, just remember that.

the ridleypocalypse will come sooner or later... and only one group of people will be left standing.

BrigadeStuart

Smash Journeyman
one of the nitnendo reps almost revealed a character :0 the people next to him questioned if he was suppose to talk about it, then people off screen told him to stop

Last edited:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Just popping in real quick. I hope BitF lasts at least until the 3DS release, just so we can potentially see how Ridley might fit in.

BrigadeStuart

Smash Journeyman
Wait, when did this happen!?
last segment, before they were talking about how Bill pwned them. the guy on the right side of the nes cartridge talked about a character but didnt mention him. the comments on twitch were saying he was talking about falco

Catydoll409

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Catydoll409
3DS FC
0130-1839-1312
last segment, before they were talking about how Bill pwned them. the guy on the right side of the nes cartridge talked about a character but didnt mention him. the comments on twitch were saying he was talking about falco
Oh.
Oh damn.
Well, FALCO CONFIRMED(?) =D

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Wouldn't Ridley be your Husbando? or is Ridley female after all?
He is MY HUSBANDO....but Majora calls him my WAIFU anyway....AND DON'T YOU DARE TO BRING THE GENDER DISCUSSION AGAIN! OR I WILL STAB YOU IN THE BACK!

Last edited:

BrigadeStuart

Smash Journeyman
They are having the match against bill on my end, Mario, Villager, Rosalina and Fox
same here, which is why i said last segment when those 3 guys were talking for like...30 minutes? i thought to myself thank goodness the lost levels segment is over, hopefully they'll get to the game soon...then they kept talking and almost revealed falco
Edit: villager won and fox killed himself

Last edited:

Catydoll409

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Catydoll409
3DS FC
0130-1839-1312
same here, which is why i said last segment when those 3 guys were talking for like...30 minutes? i thought to myself thank goodness the lost levels segment is over, hopefully they'll get to the game soon...then they kept talking and almost revealed falco
If only they kept mindlessly talking and slipped something. I actually said to my boyfriend at one point that I hope someone slips and mentions a character ridleyridleyridley that hasn't been revealed yet.

Last edited:

TheWozny

Smash Ace
NNID
Woznito
I'm seeing people talk about how they mentioned a "Dragon on Pyrosphere", can someone confirm this? I'm pretty sure they never talked about it though.

Catydoll409

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Catydoll409
3DS FC
0130-1839-1312
I'm seeing people talk about how they mentioned a "Dragon on Pyrosphere", can someone confirm this? I'm pretty sure they never talked about it though.
WHAT. I haven't heard anything like that. At all.
They don't even have the Pyrosphere in this build they're playing. Not to jump on you, but I don't think that actually happened. xDD

Last edited:

BrigadeStuart

Smash Journeyman
did you hear this from the live stream??? maybe it wasnt falco that the man was talking about then :/

Last edited:

Catydoll409

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Catydoll409
3DS FC
0130-1839-1312
did you hear this from the live stream??? maybe it wasnt falco that the man was talking about then :/
There's no reason for them to talk about Pyrosphere. It's not even relevant. And how would Falco relate to Ridley being a stage hazard? XD I don't think we have a reason to panic.

Catydoll409

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Catydoll409
3DS FC
0130-1839-1312
So we almost got a leak and we saw Xerneas, what the hell did he do? I accidentaly paused the stream...
From what I could tell, he used Geomancy [or however you spell that] to buff the characters around him at the time. ...from what I could tell.

BrigadeStuart

Smash Journeyman
So we almost got a leak and we saw Xerneas, what the hell did he do? I accidentaly paused the stream...
from what is looks like, he gives the characters a blue mist around them that i assume gives all characters buffs in some way. i believe the one who threw the pokeball got the biggest aura (it was more like a circle)

Last edited:

Samuel Intrater

Smash Apprentice
So absolutely nobody heard anything about a "dragon on Pyrosphere"? I hope that was just a successful trolling attempt.

TheWozny

Smash Ace
NNID
Woznito
WHAT. I haven't heard anything like that. At all.
They don't even have the Pyrosphere in this build they're playing. Not to jump on you, but I don't think that actually happened. xDD
It's fine xD I'm just saw a person post about it and I was absent for a while, so I thought you guys might know if they had talked about it.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Apparently people on FB are talking about it and spreading it around.
That doesn't help. Supposedly someone in the stream said it. Granted, it doesn't mean much. That's what Sakurai showed off months ago. Ridley being playable doesn't mean they can't tease about it, and hell, Ridley being on Pyrosphere makes perfect sense. (He can just appear on other stages, too.)

I'm just trying to figure out who said it, and where it popped up at.

Catydoll409

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Catydoll409
3DS FC
0130-1839-1312
That doesn't help. Supposedly someone in the stream said it. Granted, it doesn't mean much. That's what Sakurai showed off months ago. Ridley being playable doesn't mean they can't tease about it, and hell, Ridley being on Pyrosphere makes perfect sense. (He can just appear on other stages, too.)

I'm just trying to figure out who said it, and where it popped up at.
That's a good point. No one says that it wasn't like, Roidley [the one from Other M, excuse me if I got the nickname wrong] or something that can be in the backround, while Ridley Ridley is playable [obviously].

Last edited:
Top Bottom