• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

BrigadeStuart

Smash Journeyman
well, since the "surprise" is likely going to be total crap... i might stop watching the livestream and go take a nap.

no, i did not mean to rhyme.

i just dont see this as being worth my time.

goddamn it.
atleast the matches are really good. like the majority of winners were Bowser

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman
atleast the matches are really good. like the majority of winners were Bowser
yeah... it is good to see that bowser is more agile and quick with his movements.

going from a mighty glacier to a lightning bruiser makes him look like a completely different character, almost.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
do the guys at facebook expect that we believe that the guys that know mother brain, and dark samus (but don't know the guy with sword) don't know who Ridley is so they call him a dragon thing? really???

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman
i really wish they'd just reveal ridley's status, already... im sick of the wait.

i know there likely wont be anything special at comic-con... but that wont stop me from dreaming!

Last edited:

CrypticSpark

Smash Ace
NNID
Marky070
3DS FC
4940-5418-9057
Switch FC
SW-1528-9003-2135
i really wish they'd just reveal ridley's status, already... im sick of the wait.

i know there likely wont be anything special at comic-con... but that wont stop me from dreaming!
I'll be surprised if we get any reveal at Comic Con from what I've seen so far

CrypticSpark

Smash Ace
NNID
Marky070
3DS FC
4940-5418-9057
Switch FC
SW-1528-9003-2135
I feel the same. All the "surprises" usually turn out crap. As mentioned earlier they really SHOULD be careful using that word.
I'm still burnt from the hype Zero created at E3, then turned out it wasn't even Smash Bros. related (I think)

Last edited:

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman
right... well, im convinced comic-con is pretty much lacking any form of surprise... so im done watching the livestream.

someone fill me in if something DOES happen.

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna keep watching just in case. I have a feeling after the tournament ends they'll show something.

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
It's past 1:30am here in the UK, so I don't really want to stay up any longer for possibly no reveal/lack of worthy news.

I'm off to bed now, so 'night.

RidleyDX

Smash Ace
So much Bowser awesomeness.

The chat is really something else. Jesus Christ.
Why would you read the chat!? Don't you care about your health? And big bodies being good in this game is a good sign for Ridley :denzel:

Later Zem-raj

Last edited:

CrypticSpark

Smash Ace
NNID
Marky070
3DS FC
4940-5418-9057
Switch FC
SW-1528-9003-2135
I have a totally not legit screen that was quickly taken down

Nietona

Smash Journeyman
Why would you read the chat!? Don't you care about your health? And big bodies being good in this game is a good sign for Ridley :denzel:

Later Zem-raj
I saw people talking about Ridley, and I wanted to have fun. Stuff like "He's obviously a Pokémon" and "Ridley's a stage. Pyrosphere a stage boss". :awesome: Then people spammed and started being racist and stuff and it's just... something else right now. But, yeeee. Drink your milk, Smash Fighters.

Sleep well, Zem-Raj~

RidleyDX

Smash Ace
That fire emblem theme though, I really hope Bowser wins this, it will make way for the villains great arrival :awesome:

edit: just caught up lol bowser mirror didn't see that coming

Last edited:

CrypticSpark

Smash Ace
NNID
Marky070
3DS FC
4940-5418-9057
Switch FC
SW-1528-9003-2135
what are you, suicidal?

that is total bull****, and you know it.
Couldn't find the same font used on the site so just went full couldn't be bothered approach, editing the URL is the easiet part and I clearly left it

Just thought I'd lighten the mood since Nintendo's comic con day one had just about as much effort put in as the picture, didn't think people would get worked up about it

Last edited:

Kevinhend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kevinhend
3DS FC
1504-5780-8640
Well.. there was no announcement of any sort. No veteran, no newcomers. Nothing.
SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!
Or maybe just.. MIAHSTOOOOOOOOOORM!!!

BrigadeStuart

Smash Journeyman
so no reveal. thats fine. the bowser vs bowser grand finals made up for it. i seriously see Bowser becoming a high tier character

Catydoll409

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Catydoll409
3DS FC
0130-1839-1312
Smashboards is turning into Crashboards. I dunno if it's just me, but everything is being laggy. I think a ****storm just hit the Miahstorm thread.

Mansana

Smash Apprentice
There are still a few days left for Comic Con... but I highly doubt they'll reveal anything.

Kevinhend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kevinhend
3DS FC
1504-5780-8640
Was the robe one of the special surprises?
Yes. Truly we are better people now for knowing it exists.

Although wait... It was red... and it was considered really special. People seem to think Super Metroid is really special, and Ridley's artwork in that is red. Ridley confirmed.

RidleyDX

Smash Ace
Now everyone and there mommies are flooding to the miah leak thread.

Plus side were that much closer to Metriod Month

Last edited:
Top Bottom