• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Irarius

Smash Journeyman
guys one thing i want to ask what would you think about this

sakurai is actualy here in the conversation aned is giving us material to stay positive :D
just a theory but what would you think

RoseyBetch

Smash Journeyman

sakurai is actualy here in the conversation aned is giving us material to stay positive :D
He should stop talking here and go finish the game. ^^

Irarius

Smash Journeyman
i think if we get a ridley this thread would go mad in seconds and i will go to every other one who said go and shut up no ridley for ssb and specialy that one guy who made an entire vid about that crap say HE IS BIG AS **** i would freaking spamm his vid full with here he is plus link

D

Deleted member

i think if we get a ridley this thread would go mad in seconds and i will go to every other one who said go and shut up no ridley for ssb and specialy that one guy who made an entire vid about that crap say HE IS BIG AS **** i would freaking spamm his vid full with here he is plus link
Tbh, Shokio's channel is the only place I'm actually going to spam something, because Youtube, that's why I don't use the same username as here

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Sakurai trolling the Chrom fans isn't really the same thing as what he's been doing with Ridley for what... A year now?

Irarius

Smash Journeyman
Tbh, Shokio's channel is the only place I'm actually going to spam something, because Youtube, that's why I don't use the same username as here
yeah thats the guys i was meaning wasnt sure aout the name
i rly hate this kind of people and this one thing in the last seconds was a shot in the balls of every one who loves ridley i think

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859

I mean, it'd be cool

but I'm pretty sure he can't speak English. Not well, anyways.

Besides, he's already over working himself in development. Going around internet forums seems like a stretch, with his workload.

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
I mean, it'd be cool

but I'm pretty sure he can't speak English. Not well, anyways.

Besides, he's already over working himself in development. Going around internet forums seems like a stretch, with his workload.
Yeah, he's too busy adding Dark Pit, Dark Link, and Shadow Mario.
:troll:

Irarius

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, he's too busy adding Dark Pit, Dark Link, and Shadow Mario.
dude if sakurai do that and give us not ridley my freaking head will explode and this explosion will kill him ....... i mean rly my freaking corpse will go mad

RoseyBetch

Smash Journeyman
If Ridley ends up being playable, I totally see Shokio removing all of his videos against Ridley.

majora_787

Smash Hero
If Ridley ends up being playable, I totally see Shokio removing all of his videos against Ridley.
"It was just a joke guys. I only meant it until I was wrong. You need to just stop being so butthurt when people rally everyone to needlessly assault you for ****s n giggles."

CrypticSpark

Smash Ace
NNID
Marky070
3DS FC
4940-5418-9057
Switch FC
SW-1528-9003-2135
I got a message from someone called Samurai Hora Saki, I think it's a possible teaser...

RoseyBetch

Smash Journeyman
"It was just a joke guys. I only meant it until I was wrong. You need to just stop being so butthurt when people rally everyone to needlessly assault you for ****s n giggles."
Calm down guys. I love Ridley in Smash because I'm always right.

NatP

Smash Ace
I don't get why people say Ridley is too big, he seems reasonably sized here:

Last edited:

NatP

Smash Ace
Yeah, I highly doubt Ridley will be announced there too.

...But maybe that's exactly why he WILL be announced there!

majora_787

Smash Hero
Well, there supposedly at least two more character trailers out there. One for the august direct most likely, and if they dropped one next week... I'd say "But we just got a newcomer", but nobody expected a random newcomer on a monday. So who knows. I really don't think it'll be Ridley though.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Well, there supposedly at least two more character trailers out there. One for the august direct most likely, and if they dropped one next week... I'd say "But we just got a newcomer", but nobody expected a random newcomer on a monday. So who knows. I really don't think it'll be Ridley though.
No, that's just speculation. We have no idea how many are left.

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
Yeah I really doubt Ridley would be announced next week (it would be nice though). Then again, last week's was on a random day (Monday), which was odd considering most reveals have been on Wednesdays to Fridays (with one on a Tuesday). Also, Wii Fit Trainer's was shown at a Nintendo stand during E3 2013 (not live), and Pac-Man's was shown behind closed doors at E3 2014 (again not live), so it's not weird to do it at a Comic Con. Plus this event is in San Diego, in the US of A, which arguably a lot of Ridley supporters are located from (though it doesn't stop supporters from being from the UK, Europe, Japan, etc =P ). I think there might be a veteran or two there, but I'm not getting my hopes up for a newcomer announcement, especially so soon after Robin/Lucina's. Who knows I guess.

Last edited:

SolarKirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolarKirby
That is exactly why Ridley will be revealed. I mean, this is Sakurai we're talking about...

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I don't think we're getting Ridley this soon, but it would be a surprise reveal, so it is possible.

Top Bottom