• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Um, I dind't say anywhere that he would be a bad fighter. I was saying that he just wouldn't feel like Ridley to me, I said nothing about his actual strength.
well, then you need to open your mind.

I mean, it's sakuri. if he can make wii fit trainer fight and look good, he can make ridley fight and look good.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
We've been writing arguments for the character since 2006 in the least. I don't think it's necessary to continue to write the same thing for seven years ever time someone new comes in
As much as I hate to not provide thoughtful and non flaming arguments against people with valid negative opinions of ridley, I realize I'm really tired of that after what feels like years of doing it. (wait, it was years) So especially when almost any counter argument we can think of has been written, I have to agree with this.

(we should archive all of our counter arguments and number them, so that we can just respond to comments with numbers)

(Oasis is my case in point, he's boiled that down to what could easily just be an argument #)

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Hey everyone! Good Early Morning! How's everyone doi-

*Sees past pages*

Okay...who let the Gamefaqs trolls in again? Did the Pikachu Saiyan let him in?...So, how about that Ridley huh?

Hey Guys, looks like we finally have Mr. Sakurai's first words on selecting characters and why he picked them...

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/26/44...es-mega-man-smash-bros-s-other-new-characters

This is really interesting now that we know the thoughts behind Sakurai. Anyone got anything to say about what's said here?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I love how several support threads are getting attacked by people who have nothing good to say on the subject. Seriously. If you don't support the character, don't bother with the thread.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Um, I dind't say anywhere that he would be a bad fighter. I was saying that he just wouldn't feel like Ridley to me, I said nothing about his actual strength.
People used to say the same thing about Pit back when I started lurking here on the pre-Smash 3 thread(s) 8 years ago.

I also remember people saying Pit couldn't be playable because he couldn't fly.

I just wanted to let you know that.

I also remember people saying the Villager is impossible because he's not a fighter.

Really, none of your stupid, shallow-minded, and selfish opinions measure up the to value of two of Sakurai's cats' turds to Sakurai.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pit doesn't fly in the kid icarus games unless he is enhanced by some kind of power

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
People constantly point out that Ridley is too big, or the fact that he can fly would be too much of a problem. First off, size shouldn't be an issue. Bowser's size is constantly changing...look how huge he was in Super Mario 64, and how much smaller he is in the Smash games...and he's WAY smaller in the Mario Kart games so he can fit into a kart. As for the flying, just make it so Ridley's flight is limited like Pit's. Problem solved.

Ridley is probably the most likely Nintendo character to get into the game besides Little Mac. Metroid needs another representative besides just Samus, and the roster can always use another villain character.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Lately the arguments have turned into: "I like Ridley too much as a character to have him playable" or something to that degree.

Somehow making him playable would ruin the character or he would be too limited with the balance characters are given/

Z1GMA

Smash Hero

Ridley Specials:

Neutral B - Plasma Stream (Metroid Prime 3):
Fires a small yellow/orange beam, dealing 7% damage and ends at Wolf Fsmash-range. Low knockback.
Hold B to charge it up (Just like Marth's neutral B), to fire a more powerful, thicker beam, dealing 16% damage and goes all across the stage. Medium/high knockback (Fully charged).
Skilled timing allows for KOs.

Side B - Plasma Burst (Super Metroid):
Fires a burst of five fireballs in the direction you tilt the stick (Aiming works like Bowser's neutral B), dealing 3% per fireball and ends halfway of Final Destination.
The Aiming Method allows you to either conentrate fire, or spray.
Effective for Edge Guarding.

Down B - Counter Gene (Most games):
Ridley strikes a pose that makes him look like he's suffering.
Time this with an enemy attack to give the next attack you land (excluding Jabs & Throws) a Damage and Knockback Boost based on the attack you took.
If you were hit by an attack that dealt 4% , your next Non Jab/Throw Move will recieve a boost of 1.04%.
If you were hit by an attack that dealt 25%, you'll get a 1.25% boost.
Ridley suffers only half the knockback when in the stance, and heals by half the amount of damage inflicted to the opponent when landing his "boosted" move.While boosted, he has a blue Shine Effect.
You can not stock boosts.
You can not deny how cool this idea is, nor how unfinished the concept is :/

Up B:
I'll come up with an Up B later.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Ridley for assist trophy! Then it can be HUGE :troll:

But real talk, I have not played any Metroid games, and I do think it'd be cool to have another rep, who else is a possibility if not Ridley?

Zage

Smash Journeyman
Just going to stop in and say that the number one thing that is hurting Ridley's campaign is that all his supporters think that people who have differing opinions than him are "trolls". Every potential characters has their own counter arguments as to why they wouldn't fit into smash, they also have some points on why they would be a good candidate too. Learn to recognize both.

Liking a character is one thing, but blindly supporting him and flaming anyone else who disagrees is silly.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I love how several support threads are getting attacked by people who have nothing good to say on the subject. Seriously. If you don't support the character, don't bother with the thread.
RealTalk.

Ridley for assist trophy! Then it can be HUGE :troll:

But real talk, I have not played any Metroid games, and I do think it'd be cool to have another rep, who else is a possibility if not Ridley?
You are not aloud to say ''RealTalk'' only i am - sorry for double post but it had to be said.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Just going to stop in and say that the number one thing that is hurting Ridley's campaign is that all his supporters think that people who have differing opinions than him are "trolls". Every potential characters has their own counter arguments as to why they wouldn't fit into smash, they also have some points on why they would be a good candidate too. Learn to recognize both.

Liking a character is one thing, but blindly supporting him and flaming anyone else who disagrees is silly.

Yeah... this isn't true at all.

You're not considering just how long the argument has gone and how long some of us has defended our stance. Arguments have been addressed over and over and over again, and at this point some people are simply going to make trollish statements. Some are actually serious, but then it's their fault for coming around spouting the same stuff that's been addressed countless times already. If it isn't a new argument or a new perspective to an old argument, it's usually not worth all the fuss it brings.

Then there are posts like yours which make completely naive hyperbolic claims based off a misconception of an entire fanbase. Don't expect people to take you seriously if you're just gonna react to something you just recently read and treat it like it's present reality.

Zage

Smash Journeyman
Yeah... this isn't true at all.

You're not considering just how long the argument has gone and how long some of us has defended our stance. Arguments have been addressed over and over and over again, and at this point some people are simply going to make trollish statements. Some are actually serious, but then it's their fault for coming around spouting the same stuff that's been addressed countless times already. If it isn't a new argument or a new perspective to an old argument, it's usually not worth all the fuss it brings.

Then there are posts like yours which make completely naive hyperbolic claims based off a misconception of an entire fanbase. Don't expect people to take you seriously if you're just gonna react to something you just recently read and treat it like it's present reality.
Prime example of why the "Ridley is too big" arguments are popular. Using your flawed logic, if a argument has already been used, then it isn't worth bringing up and shouldn't be bothered to be discussed because you automatically assume they are wrong, and the cycle continues over and over again.

Posts like these are the very reason why no one takes your counter arguments seriously, if actually looked in the past few pages, no one was blatantly starting arguments, that's just your clouded judgement and holier-than-thou attitude getting in the way.

Instead of lumping everyone together into being "Trolls" how about you have an intelligent discussion for once? Multiple times have posts been disregarded as misguided trolling. It may be hard to believe, but all of Ridley's counter arguments are legitimate and failing to see that is just being immature. The internet didn't just decide to collectively come together and troll the Ridley fanbase.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Prime example of why the "Ridley is too big" arguments are popular. Using your flawed logic, if a argument has already been used, then it isn't worth bringing up and shouldn't be bothered to be discussed because you automatically assume they are wrong, and the cycle continues over and over again.

Posts like these are the very reason why no one takes your counter arguments seriously, if actually looked in the past few pages, no one was blatantly starting arguments, that's just your clouded judgement and holier-than-thou attitude getting in the way.

Instead of lumping everyone together into being "Trolls" how about you have an intelligent discussion for once? Multiple times have posts been disregarded as misguided trolling. It may be hard to believe, but all of Ridley's counter arguments are legitimate and failing to see that is just being immature. The internet didn't just decide to collectively come together and troll the Ridley fanbase.
If an argument has already been proven wrong (such as the size argument) why bring it up again? Everytime somebody comes in here and brings it up, we give them the evidence we have, and they will sometimes deny it. Hence why it is frustrating.

I really don't know what else you are talking about. A lot of people bring in bad reasons anyway if you ask me. Ridley isn't even my most wanted and I can see that.

Zage

Smash Journeyman
If an argument has already been proven wrong (such as the size argument) why bring it up again? Everytime somebody comes in here and brings it up, we give them the evidence we have, and they will sometimes deny it. Hence why it is frustrating.

I really don't know what else you are talking about. A lot of people bring in bad reasons anyway if you ask me. Ridley isn't even my most wanted and I can see that.
No argument is proven wrong or right, because no one here is developing Smash Brothers, no one here created Ridley and most of all, no one here is Sakurai.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
No argument is proven wrong or right, because you are not developing Smash Brothers, you did not create Ridley and most of all, you are not Sakurai.
We're not proving anything about the development of the game. We don't need to be Sakurai because of that. We have posted in-game pictures comparing sizes, and the Ridley to Samus ratio is about even to the Mario to Bowser ratio in their respective games.

We're not saying he is in. We're saying he could be in. Totally different arguments.

Zage

Smash Journeyman
We're not proving anything about the development of the game. We don't need to be Sakurai because of that. We have posted in-game pictures comparing sizes, and the Ridley to Samus ratio is about even to the Mario to Bowser ratio in their respective games.

We're not saying he is in. We're saying he could be in. Totally different arguments.

Um. Thats not what I said.

If an argument has already been proven wrong (such as the size argument) why bring it up again?
No one cannot prove any argument wrong, especially the one about Ridley's size because no one here knows what the developers want to do with Ridley.

As I said, no one here is Sakurai or is working on Super Smash Brothers and can comment on whether Ridley's size argument being wrong.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
All this talk...(-_-) This same Bull*

How this **** makes me feel....

DSC_5364.JPG

RealTalk.....i think you lot are arguing just for the sake of pride...bragging rights...''hey i was right and you was wrong..''

Let People think whatever the **** they wanna think i cant believe you PeePz actually care to argue
Over
And over and over and over and over
Over
Over
Over
Over
Over
Over
Over
Over
Over
Over
.....its annoying isnt it?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Um. Thats not what I said.

No one cannot prove any argument wrong, especially the one about Ridley's size because no one here knows what the developers want to do with Ridley.

As I said, no one here is Sakurai or is working on Super Smash Brothers and can comment on whether Ridley's size argument being wrong.
We aren't talking about the development of Smash Bros.. We are talking about how Ridley can be resized. We have shown videos, screenshots, and other examples as to why it is possible, and could be done decently well by someone who isn't even a game developer. However certain "people with differing opinions" will come in here and just say "no that doesn't work". Whereas they clearly aren't watching the videos or looking at the pictures. It isn't that it WILL work. But that it COULD work. We can prove that it COULD work.

Zage

Smash Journeyman
We aren't talking about the development of Smash Bros.. We are talking about how Ridley can be resized. We have shown videos, screenshots, and other examples as to why it is possible, and could be done decently well by someone who isn't even a game developer. However certain "people with differing opinions" will come in here and just say "no that doesn't work". Whereas they clearly aren't watching the videos or looking at the pictures. It isn't that it WILL work. But that it COULD work. We can prove that it COULD work.
Again, you cannot comment on whether or not resizing Ridley can or can't work because you don't know the original's creator intent with Ridley.

Resizing a game model down via modding an existing game, or editing an image in a image editing program to a smaller size does not constitute concrete proof that it can work.

But, oh bien. At this point this is just going in circles and I'm long past stated my original purpose for posting in this thread. Believe what you will.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
And right here you prove you don't get what I'm saying, yet are compelled to reply like you do.

"Right or wrong" is irrelevant. Progressive discussion is relevant. Bringing up old dated arguments as if they're current is not progressive.

Posts like these are the very reason why no one takes your counter arguments seriously
You don't know my arguments. You're just running wildly off of generalizations. Which I must point out is HYPOCRITICAL of you! You were hypocritical in your first post, and I simply chose not to address it immediately. Telling people here to "recognize both" kinds of arguments while exhibiting the same kind of generalization that ignores the difference between addressing arguments and dismissing arguments.

, if actually looked in the past few pages, no one was blatantly starting arguments, that's just your clouded judgement and holier-than-thou attitude getting in the way.
And here you show just how misguided and off-the-mark your really are! WHY ARE YOU TARGETING ME??? Again, you don't know me or my posts here. I've only started posting here again a week or two ago, and I haven't come upon a single argument I haven't addressed seriously and in detail. All of my dismissive posting has occurred on GameFAQs where the place really is swarming with trolls and flawed arguments. Even then I feel I take some of that stuff too seriously.

But here?? Hardly! I don't fit in your generalized accusation at all. But here you are, forcing a posting stereotype on me simply because I confronted your flawed reactive post.

Instead of lumping everyone together into being "Trolls" how about you have an intelligent discussion for once?
What you're doing here?? IT ISN'T INTELLIGENT!!

"Intelligent" is not diving into a thread and accusing people of acting a certain way without getting your facts straight!
"Intelligent" is not generalizing people and accusing them of generalizing people!
"Intelligent" is not misconstruing somebody's reply and accusing them of doing stuff they don't do!
"Intelligent" is not hypocritically doing the very same stuff you're lecturing us not to do!

It's clear you've not tried to look for the intelligent discussion that goes on. It's clear you don't understand the history of the Big Ridley Debate and instead brain farted a knee-jerk reactive post!

See, now if the issue is actually about timing, and something like what you claim is happening did happen, guess what?? You're still at major fault for appearing so late to address something that wasn't currently happening! Never run into a thread to address an issue nobody is currently talking about!

If something you disagree with is happen, address it while it is happening!! Not hours or even days after the fact! Otherwise you get people like me who aren't afraid to call you out on it. In the meanwhile, actually look for some real intelligent discussion, 'cause it happens.

Zage

Smash Journeyman
And right here you prove you don't get what I'm saying, yet are compelled to reply like you do.

"Right or wrong" is irrelevant. Progressive discussion is relevant. Bringing up old dated arguments as if they're current is not progressive.
There is no such thing as a dated argument until we all of SSB4's roster is completed and we know who is on it. What are you even saying? Every argument is current, whether you want it to be or not, that doesn't matter. SSB4 is not released yet.

Arguments for and against a specific character do not disappear with time, especially considering the game is not even out yet. Refusing to address any argument for any character because it is "old" is as tasteless and immature as those who post simply for the sake of wanting to stir up trouble. There are new points to be brought up and new things to be debated with any argument, that is being progressive refusing to do so is being close minded.

That is where your first flaw is.

You don't know my arguments. You're just running wildly off of generalizations. Which I must point out is HYPOCRITICAL of you! You were hypocritical in your first post, and I simply chose not to address it immediately. Telling people here to "recognize both" kinds of arguments while exhibiting the same kind of generalization that ignores the difference between addressing arguments and dismissing arguments.
Redundancy aside, I don't need to know your arguments because the post was not targeted directly at you, yet you continue to reply as if it were? I don't understand you at all, you're taking what I'm saying yet adding your own thoughts into it to make what I'm saying seem wrong. I'd advise you to revisit what I actually said and perhaps think of a proper response. Being able to understand both sides of an argument is the key to being able to debate your point, simple. What you're saying is completely irrelevant and does not even begin to address what was being said.

I wasn't accusing anyone in specific, I was speaking generally.

And here you show just how misguided and off-the-mark your really are! WHY ARE YOU TARGETING ME???
I'm not seriously, what the hell are you talking about, its your own choice to take my post personally or respond, you're the one who responded, I'm inclined to think you are posting simply for the sake of wanting to post now. Please don't pretend to be a victim

It's clear you've not tried to look for the intelligent discussion that goes on. It's clear you don't understand the history of the Big Ridley Debate and instead brain farted a knee-jerk reactive post!
And this is where it becomes clear you did not read one thing I said nor the last couple of pages and instead assume that someone here is to attack you. No where did I comment on any specific part of Ridley's arguments. I suggested that instead of passing off arguments as "troll arguments" you actually respond to them because every single one that has been presented is legitimate.

See, now if the issue is actually about timing, and something like what you claim is happening did happen, guess what?? You're still at major fault for appearing so late to address something that wasn't currently happening! Never run into a thread to address an issue nobody is currently talking about!
Oh is this not the Ridley thread? I am under the impression that is where all Ridley related discussion is posted as well as Ridley related debates.

Seriously, honest quesiton.

Did you even read the last few pages or did you just skim?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Instead of lumping everyone together into being "Trolls" how about you have an intelligent discussion for once?
I'm sorry, but who exactly isn't taking our arguments seriously? If anything the general consensus is to not take these kind of arguments seriously from naysayers who just think they can pop in here and calls us out/generalize the entire fanbase in order to ostracize us as legitimate character supporters (I truly believe if this was a Starfy thread, your and our positions would be flip-flopped) due to some opinionated nonsense that has in fact more than likely been argued to death to the point where we could label it as similar to past examples.

The fact that people who aren't even devoted to the cause repeatedly return to defend against posts making bold assumptions like these (and even debating against those who do have solid points) says more about the 'intelligent discussion' that goes on around here than you could ever hope to with said assumptions.

Multiple times have posts been disregarded as misguided trolling. It may be hard to believe, but all of Ridley's counter arguments are legitimate and failing to see that is just being immature. The internet didn't just decide to collectively come together and troll the Ridley fanbase.
I'll actually agree to this. There is gross misuse of the assumption of trolling. Both in and against your favor.

Zage

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry, but who exactly isn't taking our arguments seriously? If anything the general consensus is to not take these kind of arguments seriously from naysayers who just think they can pop in here and calls us out/generalize the entire fanbase in order to ostracize us as legitimate character supporters (I truly believe if this was a Starfy thread, your and our positions would be flip-flopped) due to some opinionated nonsense that has in fact more than likely been argued to death to the point where we could label it as similar to past examples.
I'll concede here, while I wouldn't mind Ridley, I'm not a avid supporter and haven't seen every argument posted here so I can't fully understand what its like to have to defend your arguments for him, it may have been wrong to generalize everyone together.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I have nothing against you, nor any person who voices their concerns for Ridley. I believe we'd be brothers in any other instance (were this the aforementioned Starfy thread, I'd definitely take your side) and honestly appreciate you taking the time to do your research in this thread in the first place.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I'm sure Ridley supporters would welcome new discussion if it were to materialize, but when virtually every counterpoint against him devolves into the same three or so subjective conclusions, it becomes an utter bore, to the point where some feel justified in not even bothering.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Why are so many people questioning the villager?

It can't be because of that one comment he made.
I guess it's due to the fact that Sakurai stated before that Animal Crossing characters don't fight and weren't a good fit for Smash, and that he's gone back that statement this time around. *shrug* I personally don't mind the Villager, and am not surprised he's in so early due to his considered appearance during the development stages of Brawl.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I'm sure Ridley supporters would welcome new discussion if it were to materialize, but when virtually every counterpoint against him devolves into the same three or so subjective conclusions, it becomes an utter bore, to the point where some feel justified in not even bothering.
Like with that Super Saiyan 3 Pikachu guy. I guess others can keep playing the "last word" game with guys like him if they want until one becomes blue in the face, but in the end nothing that one says here will actually effect a character's chances, so yeah. Why bother?

I agree that some supporters are too quick to label those who don't entirely support Ridley as trolls or those who are unsure about wanting him due to some concerns, but I also tire of a character's support base like Ridley's being generalized as a bunch of over-defensive hostile sheep. I don't care if someone's not for Ridley or someone else I want as long as they're not pretentious assholes about it or something, and even those that are, well, I tend to pay them little attention for the most part nowadays.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
After reading the past page of replies...this...just this.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

BURN THE HERETIC!!!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Shut up. Most of us have been doing this for 6-8 years, and most people hate him just because they:
1. Don't like Metroid.
2. Think the size issue is a real thing (hint: it isn't.
3. Say he doesn't "fit" as a fighter, despite being a dragon.

Now, it's one thing if you don't like a character, but c'mon: that's 99% of the reason, and none of those are legitimate reasons (yes, even not liking Metroid). A character being playable is about their qualities, and whether or not they are better than the other options (in your and everyone else's opinion).

Seriously, these new influx of posters are even dumber than the ones we got pre-Brawl. We got n00bs trying to tell us what's up when we've know what's up since they were in elementary school.

And the size thing hasn't been an issue, ever. Olimar is smaller than a penny, and Bowser has been like 300 feet tall, whereas Ridley has been at most not even 1/6th that size. If you honestly think size is an issue, then all I can say to you well I guess my penis was too big for your mother! :awesome:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
WOAH.
that was completely uncalled for dude, even if they are against ridley.
Well he brought up the size issue, and it had to happen eventually. I've been holding onto that joke for 8 freaking years. And I finally expressed myself on yet another Brawl n00b thinking he's smarter than everyone else. Man did the majority of the influx of Brawl speculators dumb down the conversation here; I say that and I joined then, but before I did, I speculated, and it was never quite this stupid.
We can prove that size isn't an issue, and we have. We have a 4 inch puffball, a 6 inch puffball, a guy smaller than a penny, an 8 or 9 foot tall magical freak, a space fantasy world penguin with a hammer, a turtle demon monster that is generally 30 feet to 300 feet tall (oh, and he's bigger in Smash Wii U and 3DS than in Brawl), a plump plummer who can summon fire, and so many more oddball characters that have been scaled down to size.

Nothing of smash bros. is realistic in the slightest, not even the size. Using real world logic doesn't apply.

But our ultimate proof is the Melee opening. Go on. Tell me how that Ridley is too big for Smash Bros. Go on. If you can't, then I suggest you either stop this petty argument or you shut up, get out, and go home.... because Johnknight1 said so!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I honestly think that Ridley supporters are being too rude. (>_>)

It's much better to ignore them than to use insults like that, really.

Top Bottom