• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
So what kind of matches do you want to put Ridley in, regarding the current roster (and yet to be announced 64/Melee/Brawl veterans) we already have?

The first match I want to put Ridley in is one with all the heavyweight characters: Bowser, Donkey Kong, and King Dedede. Then I'd like to play as Ridley in a match against Mewtwo, probably on Final Destination.

Last edited:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Ridley vs Samus. Because I'm creative.

EDIT: Ridley vs the likes of Ganondorf and Bowser would also be cool. Want to see him fight Little Mac as well.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I found some AWESOME art of Ridley
Edit button. Use it.

So what kind of matches do you want to put Ridley in, regarding the current roster (and yet to be announced 64/Melee/Brawl veterans) we already have?

The first match I want to put Ridley in is one with all the heavyweight characters: Bowser, Donkey Kong, and King Dedede. Then I'd like to play as Ridley in a match against Mewtwo, probably on Final Destination.

Isn't it obvious? :4samus:

Kamiko

Smash Ace

Since he and Ganondorf seem completely incompatible on a team, I always imagined they'd get into a pretty intense fight if they ever met in the Nintendoverse. Somehow I don't think Smash would do a very good job of showing that though.

AbioFlesh

Smash Lord

Not mine. Lil' Burdee doesn't seem to be enjoying Samus's embrace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
Ridley vs Olimar & Pikmin. Big dragon alien Space Pirate commander versus Smaller-than-a-penny creatures. Battle of the century.

Watch as Ridley teaches those little creatures what it's like to fly :troll:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Now I kind of wish Ridley invaded Samus' colony back when he was a little fluff. That exchange would have probably been way funnier.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Ask about it in the PM I sent you, not on this thread. Posting multiple times in a row (not "spoilers") is against the rules.

And for the record, @ AbioFlesh AbioFlesh Zerochan links don't work. I fixed it with a working link/spoiler'd it because of the size.

AbioFlesh

Smash Lord
Off topic, but I find it weird that on every other forum I've been on, when you double/triple/etc post it automatically merges into one post.

Anyways, I've ask this before a while ago but got no answer (unless I missed it) Where can I get a model for SSBB Ridley?

Last edited:

UnstableBeing

Smash Cadet
If Ridley is playable the first thing I am going to do is obviously a 4 Ridley free for all. It will be the BIGGEST battle ever. It will be so BIG it will collapse on itself and create the most dangerous black hole in the universe out of my Wii U/3DS.

This needs to be his final smash.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
If Ridley is playable the first thing I am going to do is obviously a 4 Ridley free for all. It will be the BIGGEST battle ever. It will be so BIG it will collapse on itself and create the most dangerous black hole in the universe out of my Wii U/3DS.

This needs to be his final smash.
That is unless he's unlockable...

D

Deleted member

The first match I'll do with Ridley is going to be 4-free-for-all Ridley giant match with Super Mushrooms only on high in the smallest stage of the game, I'm gonna name it "Too Kraid" (in case you don't know, Kraid means 'big')

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I don't know, if the rest of the Sal leak characters make it in, I'll just have some matches with them at CPU lv. 1 and trash them all with Ridley.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I don't know, if the rest of the Sal leak characters make it in, I'll just have some matches with them at CPU lv. 1 and trash them all with Ridley.
If somehow it manages to get Shulk and Coral Badgers right then yes. That too. Ridley shall consume their pipe organs, their shoes, AND he'll piledrive them into the lava.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Chorus Men? Or in this case, man.
I'll just continue to call them Czech Bladders. Regardless of what they're actually called, if they are in the game Ridley will be imitating Bowser's wrestling moves and hurling them into the fiery depths of the geothermal power plant.

Last edited:

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
My first battle would be Ridley vs giant Mii shokio
Ridley: You are big as ****
Shokio: It doesn't matter, I can be resized
Ridley: Making you smaller would kill your character, I mean
Wii sports: You are big as ****
Wii Play. You are big as ****
Mario Kart: You are big as ****
Wii music: You are big as ****
And so on
Shokio: Thinking it better, being big isn't so bad
Ridley: The bigger you are, the harder you fall, and in your case you are big as ****

Last edited:

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Lol...people were really thinking that page crinkle was a Ridley hint? It's obvious it looks far more like him...

But he isn't in the Sal leak, so we know he isn't in the game. IT'S JUST A PAPER CRINKLE, PEOPLE!

majora_787

Smash Hero
Lol...people were really thinking that page crinkle was a Ridley hint? It's obvious it looks far more like him...

But he isn't in the Sal leak, so we know he isn't in the game. IT'S JUST A PAPER CRINKLE, PEOPLE!

I shouldn't even have to tell you what was wrong with what you just said. If you were able to type it, you should know.

Also I wouldn't make a mii of Shokio or ultra. I don't want those two on my 3DS.

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Wasn't there a gif of a part of the shadow footage where Ridley supposedly jumps? I don't think I ever saw that. I don't have the patience to dig through a 1000+ page thread to find it. Could someone please repost that?

Edit: The sal leak never said it had all the characters. It didn't predict roselina either, so there may be more characters besides the sal leak ones. Don't count Ridley out just because sal didn't predict him.

Last edited:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Wasn't there a gif of a part of the shadow footage where Ridley supposedly jumps? I don't think I ever saw that. I don't have the patience to dig through a 1000+ page thread to find it. Could someone please repost that?
There was a slowed down gif of it. I don't have the gif on my computer myself since I didn't post it, however it was right at the very end of the footage in the direct just before it faded out. The shadow moved in an arc toward the back of the stage, indicating Ridley suddenly moving up and to the right in a sort of jump out of his horizontal leftward movement.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
If Ridley is getting revealed before release, I'm still wanting his trailer to be him fighting Charizard, if not then maybe a recreation of that brief scene in Melee's opening where Samus is fighting Ridley (Who's the right size to be playable in the same scene by the way.)

Top Bottom