• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RGV Thread! Why are we here?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
One time, Broly. We need a tournament where Kingsville actually comes before we can update the rankings.

Reizilla

Pfft, I'll beat you next time. I got you figured out. Just can't get tip'd any more xD

defsithe

Smash Ace
Downtown bus station in SA, probably the second scariest bus station I have ever been to. Laredo takes top honors but not by much lol

:phone:

Reizilla

Well, I guess I know which one to avoid. I'm hoping Nike ends up housing me which seems like it would be a good bus station near by...

defsithe

Smash Ace
I think that's the one closest to him? Anyways it was scary cuz it was like midnight or later, and I was waiting for the bus to laredo lol.

Should have bought your ticket ahead of time, much cheaper with the 14 day advance discount

Reizilla

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu, I didn't know this. It's still only like $30, no? That's what I've heard.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Wow, why is greyhound half the price to get to houston compared to getting to SA, considering it's twice the length

doesnotmakesense.jpeg

Reizilla

Eh, it says $47 T_T Stupid gas prices.

What's this "refundable" nonsense? Has a cheaper price...

defsithe

Smash Ace
If you would have bought with the 14 day advance it would have been cheaper. The refundable was always the more expensive one when I would buy my tickets.

Also I love the cost to get to Houston, so great hahaha probably cheaper cuz those buses start off in brownsville gotta cheap it cheap for the illegals :3

Reizilla

Makes sense. But yeah, to one place, the refundable is cheaper and to another, the refundable is more expensive. This bus stuff makes no sense at all >:/

Reizilla

Mikey, can you post the full Melee results so I can edit them into the OP?

defsithe

Smash Ace
Go copy it from the resurrection thread, I don't wanna type it on my phone again

sheikamaru

jive
He's currently in the hyper bolic time chamber perfecting a skill only gnw can obtain. I posted the video on his wall lol

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
i havnt started messing with it yet lol. if i dont tonight i will when the guys come over tomorrow.

i always new something like this would come out though. i was always chasing baron's big *** across the stage trying to trap him in it lmao....

Top Bottom