• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RGV Thread! Why are we here?

defsithe

Smash Ace
Shout out to herby and frank for playing melee and not getting last place. Herby too good at smash he should play moar melee

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
1. Shlike (split) :zerosuitsamus:
2. Broly (split) :marth: (attempted :snake:)
3. Magik :metaknight::diddy::luigi2:
4. Rei-Gun :marth::metaknight:
5. Andilex :diddy:
5. Zeta :popo:
7. Shank :metaknight:
7. JTD :gw:
9. Mikey :kirby2:
9. Bona :metaknight:

Good **** to evetybody. Was fun! Kingsville better come next time :glare:

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Dude totally wish I could have made it :(.... seriously. Did you guys still do the crew battle?

Oh and would it be possible for you guys to have a tourney or two in Harlingen again? It would be alot easier for kingsville at least.

Reizilla

dude, it's like 10 minutes more to McAllen -_- I come down both like every other week xD

But nah, crew battle didn't happen. Even though Pax actually showed up.

Reizilla

1:30 on one clock is 1:30 on another :p

2-1 Magik in winner's semis, 3-2 Broly in Loser's finals.

defsithe

Smash Ace
Dude totally wish I could have made it :(.... seriously. Did you guys still do the crew battle?

Oh and would it be possible for you guys to have a tourney or two in Harlingen again? It would be alot easier for kingsville at least.

Harlingen is smash central in the valley. All tournys should be here, in the middle for everyone. Plus 3/4ths of both melee and brawl players travel down 77 at some point

Reizilla

I recorded my set against Andilex and the second set against Broly. Not sure if any other sets were saved.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
So I finally got to play Justin today, and he destroyed me. But I had a lot of fun, wish I could play people more often : /

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
harlingen has no venue [and has no players for any game except cod] kingsville needs to detour and just come down 281 to mcallen, then its really about 10-15 minute difference at most

Broly

Smash Lord
OMFG, herby, why didnt you keep shlike

and sorry guys, june 18th is a farewell party at mi casa. yea yea, i might be trolling again.

Reizilla

It means we're still trying to put one together.

I can get us housing as soon as we can confirm a carpool.

Top Bottom