• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RGV Thread! Why are we here?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Derk, do you have a printer USB cable that I can use?

Reizilla

Alright, so we sucked it up yesterday. Time to get serious. No more sandbagging. RGV gotta step their game up and I expect to see EVERYONE at the tourney on the 28th.

Also, I'm gonna pick up Fox to beat Herby because he seems really fun.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
i just messed up yesterday :/. anthony did beat me fairly, but i shouldnt have sd vs the kirby, i had that game lol

even though i didnt do as well as i would have liked, i had a blast. i played so many good players, it was a nice change.

instead of picking up mk, i think it would be a good idea if you picked up fox instead frank.

Reizilla

Y'all ain't never gonna beat good MKs if I stop playing him -___- I know you all have your "pride" or what not, but it is what it is. I'll learning them both.

Reizilla

Alright, updated the thread title, will ask Shank if he's gonna make the thread for GOOD TIMES on the 28th, or if I will and then I'll update that into the calender ASAP.

Top Bottom