• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RGV Thread! Why are we here?

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
derk and all kingsville guys
rickey has a place to play tuesdays and (maybe) thursdays
if yall would come that would be great
hes gona have brawl, ssf4(and AE when it comes out), mvc3 and mk9
he said wed have 1 room dedicated for brawl all wed need to supply are CRTs and we already have one
also, tournaments at the college here in alice, were having weeklies for mk ssf4 and mvc3(for now), so we can get other people to play(hopefully convert them to brawl >:3) and yea, i think thats about it for now (or at least that i remember)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That sounds like a pretty sweet deal. I'll try going in the summer if I have the time and/or a car.

In other orders of business, let's start thinking about a carpool for HOBO 32 on the 18th of June. I know Zeta is trying to get a carpool together and Zano and PG both really really wanna go. Me too. Gotta get the stream and rep CP and our mean mugs B[

Reizilla

Since I'm on my phone, look up RGV Fallen Angels on Youtube.

Reizilla

Mink is my other brother.

Also, SSFIV sucks. Real talk.

Top Bottom