• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
honeltsy top 2 is stupid

hbox will **** alot of people and colbol,rock and queen

please fix this and i better not be with florida in a pool

at least top 3 or something

and soft is coming and people dont understand how good he is now..please scar and pakman even if it was 32 pools this will be dumb..really dumb

man

Wife

Smash Lord

If it were up to me we'd just seed into one gigantic bracket. That's how we used to do it.

Fewer johns, higher quantities of rapesauce.

Very stoked for this event though. Money matches, please. I cannot afford this tourny without them.

Who wants a money match? I'm doing it DJ style and carrying around a list.

Scar

#HarveyDent
guys we are just gona post the pools

they aren't as hard as you are all makin them out to be, it's top 2 out of FIVE and it's seeded by skill and region

you will play all new people, take each set seriously, and everyone who really should make it out of these are going to make it out

rockcrock you are 1st seed easy

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thumbs try to make it out of pools.....

10get3stockedbymylink
Forgive me for not having tech skill at 7 am. It's cool cause I later four stocked you with Falcon :laugh: Now go back to the Toon Link boards <3

nah dnt think like that...you got this
lol I hope so

guys we are just gona post the pools

they aren't as hard as you are all makin them out to be, it's top 2 out of FIVE and it's seeded by skill and region

you will play all new people, take each set seriously, and everyone who really should make it out of these are going to make it out

rockcrock you are 1st seed easy
Oh, it's of 5? Well, that's not so bad at all. I seriously thought it was of 8 lol

Scar

#HarveyDent
no it's top 2 out of 5 seeded by region and skill, there are no death pools, they are all fair, just have a little faith in me

POOLS POSTED 1ST POST

Alukard

Smash Hero

If it were up to me we'd just seed into one gigantic bracket. That's how we used to do it.

Fewer johns, higher quantities of rapesauce.

Very stoked for this event though. Money matches, please. I cannot afford this tourny without them.

Who wants a money match? I'm doing it DJ style and carrying around a list.
i wanted to =\ ... but theres no time =[

also mango shut up lol *****

also ... p p p p POOLS are up =]

Zoap

Smash Master
people complaining about pools being top 2 are dumb. Your getting more matches then you would normally in regular brackets and 170 people with 25 good people and 25 above avg people still means there is 14 unaccounted spots for in bracket. Calm down, Man up get Top 2 and then ***** about it later. And even if it was Top 4 some of these same people wouldn't make it out.

Also remember that Sunday Daylight Saving Time ends and you spring forward an hour.

R3N0

Smash Lord
mango thats amazing, your tournament and the picture. lol.

omfg pool 23, thats like the death number!!

Scar

#HarveyDent
people complaining about pools being top 2 are dumb. Your getting more matches then you would normally in regular brackets and 170 people with 25 good people and 25 above avg people still means there is 14 unaccounted spots for in bracket. Calm down, Man up get Top 2 and then ***** about it later. And even if it was Top 4 some of these same people wouldn't make it out.
tysm

Also remember that Sunday Daylight Saving Time ends and you spring forward an hour.
goddammit

Zoap

Smash Master
Im more concerned for people who are flying missing their flights on Monday, so just a heads up on that.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Omfgz I'm SO F'ING NERVOUS.

WHERE IS ISAI?!!!
AND KEN!?!?!?

omfgz >_<

Jx31

Smash Ace
These pools don't seem insane at all, they look as fair as they can get.

Time to prove black people CAN swim....>.> <.<

Banks

Smash Hero
i'm fairly sure dazwa isn't going...considering he doesn't drive and there is absolutely no one else from maine up there (because we aren't going LOL...)

but i really wish I could go =( good luck to all sheiks! Drephen, spifelol, spawn, tec0? and of course my MAIN HOMIE DIZZLE RENO

Zoap

Smash Master
How would they miss their flights?
You show up for an 8:00 am flight at 8:30 am because you forgot to set your clock an hour forward? Maybe I'm not getting the question as I thought Daylight Savings Time ending and forgetting about it have caused problems in the past.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Pool 1: Azen Zagenite, CopyCat
Pool 2: I dunno, DaShizWiz
Pool 3: Oorah-Kabrah, pkmvodka
Pool 4: BAM, Spawn
Pool 5: MikeMoney, ChuDatz
Pool 6: Scar, I.B.
Pool 7: Idea, KoreanDJ
Pool 8: toasty, MaNg0
Pool 9: Pb&J, vwins
Pool 10: HBK, Europhoria
Pool 11: JMan, Lovage
Pool 12: Teh_Spamerer, Mogwai
Pool 13: AOI, drephen
Pool 14: M2K, UltimaScout
Pool 15: vidjogamer, Hazzard
Pool 16: HungryBox, SwiftBass
Pool 17: Cort, Zhu
Pool 18: Cactuar, QueenDVS
Pool 19: Jiano, DJ Nintendo
Pool 20: Trademakr, PC Chris
Pool 21: eggm, ArcNatural
Pool 22: Omni, Sensei, darc ... **** it I can't pick between those first two
Pool 23: Reno, ZoSo
Pool 24: Prince of Fire (he beat reno :)), Wife
Pool 25: Dazwa, Kage
Pool 26: KirbyKaze, TecZero
Pool 27: Nakamaru, D1, tinky (Is this Tink or what?)
Pool 28: Unknown522, Pakman
Pool 29: CamPollit, Kels, Preg, VaNz, cheeburger, CanISmash - No idea whatsoever
Pool 30: Boss, ColBol
Pool 31: G$, RaynEX
Pool 32: RockCrock, Hax$$$$

My predictions

pockyD

Smash Legend
why are bad players worried about having "no chance" of making it out of pools?

that's the point of pools... to ensure that the best players make it into the bracket. If you're not one of the 64 best players, it stands to reason that you're not SUPPOSED to make it out of pools

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Pool 29: Kels, VaNz

My predictions
correction.

@pocky kinda late on the subject but ur right. ppl got over it now its seems.

GREAT GREAT idea....LISTEN.

teams tourney with the ppls teammates being the top 2 from thier pools. For example if trademark and PC chris came out the top 2 then they'd be a team. Comeon tell how awesome that sounds for a sunday event

Eclipsing Binary

Smash Apprentice
You show up for an 8:00 am flight at 8:30 am because you forgot to set your clock an hour forward? Maybe I'm not getting the question as I thought Daylight Savings Time ending and forgetting about it have caused problems in the past.
Well, this is true...but I think most people have cell phones now that auto-update the time, and the cell phone is the new watch, so... :bee:

Anyway, this is going to be my first out-of-state tournament, and words cannot express how excited I am. I look forward to meeting everyone, getting to watch all of the epic matches that will inevitably happen, and of course, SMASHING with all you guys. :)

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Scar v IB
Mango v BigD
Jman v Lovage
Spam v Whoever
HungryBox v Swift
Cort v Zhu
Cactuar v QDVS
Jiano v DJNintendo
Sensei v Darc
Wife v LITE
Dazwa v Kage
KK v Tec0(eww Sheik ditto, whatever)
ColBol v Boss
RockCrock v Hax$$$$
G$$$ v Raynex

All these need to be recorded so I dnt miss them while playing my own pools matches. Make it happen Scar

Drephen

Smash Master
yo anyone see watty in pools?

i know he pre-registered and im saw him on the list, but sadly hes not in pools :(

scar helppp

Scar

#HarveyDent
frames you had to play shiz right lol i freaked out and switched it

bigD told me last night that watty isn't going, money johns. which is a real shame b/c i ****in love watty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom