• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I'm taking MM's post up so I can start my list. I'll let you know throughout the day if I accept for decline!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
:(

Well I guess if 10 people love me and give me a dollar again like at CT.

I can enter :laugh:
I can give you a dollar if you still need it :)

:(

This applies to me too. My compulsive money spending habits caused me to splurge last weekend and spend all my Barlw winnings on chocolate. I only have a few pennies left to my name :urg:
$750 on chocolate >_>

LMFAO

Spamerer? Splurge?

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA
LOL I laughed pretty hard too

So I need a teammate for this... PM me if you're interested in applying. You better be able to take my Link on Hyrule... HAVE YOU SEEN MY LINK?!?
No, but I saw your Falcon get triple kneed to up b by Scar LMFAO

The tournament is only two days. I don't think you could finish.
They'd still finish before a Brawl set.

JFox

Smash Hero
(Alukard you need to change this title asap.)

THE LAST DAY OF REGISTRATION IS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT! ANYONE WHO MISSES THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE PRE-REGISTERED FOR POOLS!

Rememer you don't NEED to pre-register for teams, it is optional. The most important thing is that if are coming you PRE-REG FOR SINGLES ASAP.

R3N0

Smash Lord
STAMFORD IS IN ANOTHER STATE!!!

grrr mogwai lives too far :'(

PB&J

Smash Hero
milos shiz training is insane....u will be amazed of what he his doing to u then u will try to win and get ***** harder but he will show u everything u need to know...so who wants to watch watchmen with me friday night or sat or sunday..it will be beast...

BRING RCORDING EQUIPMENT ..LOTS OF IT AND WHO EVER HAS A VIDEO CAMERA WE WANT 100 MONTAGES AND 18000 INTERVIEWS LIKE BACH STYLE...ITS GONNA BE SO TIGHT

people i want to play

mango
drephen
azen
bam

i dont mm so ..yeah

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
BRING RCORDING EQUIPMENT ..LOTS OF IT AND WHO EVER HAS A VIDEO CAMERA WE WANT 100 MONTAGES AND 18000 INTERVIEWS LIKE BACH STYLE...ITS GONNA BE SO TIGHT

i dont mm so ..yeah
Lol 18000 interviews. Jfox was supposed to be our Bach...so his montage ffor this has to be epic. Pools are gonna be mad hard...155 people and tons of them are beast

I need Gmoney talking **** in all my matches lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom