• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Yeah was fun matches. :)

Also what is it with other people (in Friend matches) leaving mid match because EG: I got 2 more stock or something.

They drive me nuts. lol

raydinneed

Smash Apprentice
Also what is it with other people (in Friend matches) leaving mid match because EG: I got 2 more stock or something.

They drive me nuts. lol
"You lost"

"No! I lost connection!"

"Seven times?"

Some people are just like that :3

Still waiting for my brawl :ohwell:

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Goron I wanna play you >=O... anyways If anyone wants some 1 vs 1's Im happy to play anyone aslong as they don't play like SJI...

Oh and otter pleh meh noaw =[

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
LOL, do you not like playing SJI Ken? xP

I need more CD's =[
and I'm finally beginning to sweetspot Zelda's lightning kick a lot easier now. The kick is **** hard to pull off in Brawl ><

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
lol yeah that was very nice otter, that combo was pretty amazing xP

I still havent decided on my main =/ but good games =]

raydinneed

Smash Apprentice
Question for all the dutch players who ordered the freeloader+brawl pack from 365games.co.uk: How many days between the despatch and the delivery?
I *think* someone here got it on the third/fourth day

btw, same question from spain, despatched on tuesday:urg:

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
good matches as usual fox but I don't know why smash balls kept coming I had them off O__o...

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Lol I know toast and we need to play another 1vs 1 =O maybe tommorow?

Oh and fox I had items on medium but nothing turned on maybe the game some how combined both to make smash balls on medium lol? O__o?

NeuralScan

Smash Cadet
Seriously want some good matches, way too much lag vs US peoples. Add my friend code if you want :) send PMs too, would be good to keep in touch after a match!

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Lol, Zelda's also an annoying character though ;D
Zamus is manageable once you dodge all of her armor parts, which can easily rack up damage ='[

Jelly makes me want to try Zamus out as a secondary xP

Sure, Ken. I'm up for it tomorrow =]

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Its terrible that Nintendo won't just release an update that would allow any region game to be played on any region Wii and do away with this whole problem. I mean the fact that the Freeloader contains code that unlocks the console shows it can be done, just one update and VOILA. Everyone worldwide would get their games at the same time and all the 'Nintendo hates Europe' stuff would just melt away.

Whoever in Nintendo thought region locking was a good idea, they're paying him too much.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
For some reason when I play people that main the same character as Im playing I always lose e.g ( Diddy vs Diddy) but if its me playing as snake vs Diddy I'd beat most people by a considerable amount don't know if this means I suck but I kinda get nervous when I fight the same character O__o kinda like I want to prove to myself Im better at playing that certain character and this makes me play differently and lose X__x...

Anyways enough jibba jabba Im going online noaw =]

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I've never played another Zelda :O
She doesn't seem very common.
I occasionally see them on spectator, but they usually just change into Sheik during the middle of the match.

I quite wanna try a few online matches switching between Zelda and Sheik lately =S

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Zelda is amazing at KOs/Damage now...

Anyway, I've been playing non-stop it seems. All characters, all stages, all music, 500+ stickers, 450+ trophies...

Am currently working on All-Star/Trophies :p If anyone wants a game go ahead and pm me or sommet :p I still don't have a final main but it looks like it might be Samus.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Just make sure you don't do it when theres no floor under you in a Free for all 4 people online, everyone will need to load sheik/zelda before you transform. which could mean your doom. XD

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Indeed. Zelda's good at racking damage when you use her right. She's had an amazing improvement since Melee.

Although, Sheik is better at racking up damage, her killing potential really hurts her.
I've never liked using Sheik though.

Top Bottom