• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

HaNks

Smash Rookie
ok im gonna wrap up my poker game and go online in a bit...hope one of you two above is on ;]

HaNks

Smash Rookie
added. trying to get in a game with someone, seems ridicolous you cant invite people into a game when their status is online...again nintendo's online system is sucking...

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
added. trying to get in a game with someone, seems ridicolous you cant invite people into a game when their status is online...again nintendo's online system is sucking...
Add me HaNKs, I'm online right now.

side note - has anyone come across K.rool in the coin launcher yet? Since the games been out I haven't seen him at all.

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I ordered from 365games on 20 March in the evening and I live in the Netherlands so does anybody know when I can expect Brawl to get here? btw I ordered the brawl+freeloader pack.
No idea tbh, but i ordered from Play-Asia on the 11th and im still waiting. I ordered my freeloader from codejunkies and it arrived Saturday

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
side note - has anyone come across K.rool in the coin launcher yet? Since the games been out I haven't seen him at all.
Yeah I seen him about 4 times? o.o

yo sup peeps. gimme a shout if anyone wants to play a veteran Ness player from back in the N64 days, UK based. I'm fairly new to Brawl though and am currently developing my game on Lucas as I reckon he's got some good advantages over the Brawl Ness.

FC 3823-8357-2934

just holler with your name and FC if your gonna add me to make sure I do the same. look foward to playing some forum peeps ;] peace.

Hey add me as well.

My freind Code to the left.

Woozah

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dizztro
3DS FC
3866-8092-9570
Hey, I ordered from 365games on 20 March in the evening and I live in the Netherlands so does anybody know when I can expect Brawl to get here? btw I ordered the brawl+freeloader pack.
mine despatched 13 march (thursday) and got here 17 march (tuesday)
so it may come 25 march, but maybe because of easterns it comes 1-2 days later.

@ Kensei
wow, you play a nice snake there m8 ;)
first time i played a good snake online :)
just left because my diner was ready :chuckle:

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
*dies inside*

Curse you coin launcher, I used 450 coins today and saw one new trophy!
I have no idea how I ended up with 9999 Coins lol So in most coin sessions I get up to 99 trophies (max you can get in 1? The counter won't go up more than that) and I use about 1000 Coins everytime...

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Good games Jelly sorry I had to go cos I can't play with that lag =[

lol thanks Woozah Im trying to get good with snake he isnt my main =P I just like him from MGS

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Tense... waiting... Lol.

Ordered Brawl on Thursday night from Play-Asia, and hoping it shipped out over the Easter weekend. Got it via courier so it shouldn't take too long to get here when it does ship...

Freeloader should come tomorrow or Wednesday.

So hyped...

Woozah

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dizztro
3DS FC
3866-8092-9570
ffs im getting so tired of that lag all the time, connection and everything is perfect but still there is lag in some games. this morning i had lag free games (inputlag = no lag) and now **** laggy games, lag spikes all the time aargghh :mad:

HaNks

Smash Rookie
just got a whooping from someone. i dont know how the other person had such good timing cause imo there was too much lag to be able to be able to string much together. to the other person...did you have any lag at all or are you just used to adjusting to it? if so thats pretty impressive...

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
just got a whooping from someone. i dont know how the other person had such good timing cause imo there was too much lag to be able to be able to string much together. to the other person...did you have any lag at all or are you just used to adjusting to it? if so thats pretty impressive...
I played you before are you talking about me? XSFOX my name in there.

Oh and jelly I must of mistook that trophy for something else I just unlocked him in the challenges ,King K.Roll unlocked when I did Target Smash lv 4 with all characters.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I didn't see too much lag and also I think I got used to the lag after playing lots of SSB Online so It kinda carried over to SSBB? XD

TetraMaster

Smash Rookie
Sweet match Wooz, sorry I have to leave.
I can see what you mean about the lagging.

It seemed to totally disappear when you first used Charizard :S

KAN

Smash Cadet
Can't wait to play it. Freeloader is here (ordered in on Ebay though), but Brawl will just not be shipped. >.<
It came from the USA to the Netherlands on Thursday an is now being sent to me (Germany). Hopefully, it arrives tomorrow! Maybe I'll be able to play some of you guys here in a week or so. :)

Did anybody have problems with the llense thing here?

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Ugh. Getting all the enemies in SSE into trophy form is becoming tedious xP
That big tower thing that constantly shoots beams is annoying to turn into a trophy.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
I wanna play you again toasat =P....

Anyways nice games fox its fun playing with you but always ends up with us messing around lol

Oh and I added you valor

Woozah

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dizztro
3DS FC
3866-8092-9570
Sweet match Wooz, sorry I have to leave.
I can see what you mean about the lagging.

It seemed to totally disappear when you first used Charizard :S
talking about pokemon trainer, in online matches it seems ( even when there is no lag at all) that switching pokemon sometimes takes 1 second longer then normal.
that 1 extra second is how long it takes until the pokeball opens, normally is that almost instant (maybe 0.2 second or so) but online you can see it takes a bit longer)
just speculation, but i think because the new pokemon needs to load from both gamediscs it takes slighty longer then in offline matches.

not that it really matters, i should only change pokemon if im on a save spot anyway :chuckle:.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Yep transforming characters needs to load from all players.

Which made something really funny happen once, It involved Samus + Final Smash +Long Transformation Time + No Floor Underneath. You guess what happened. XD

raydinneed

Smash Apprentice
Finally ordered this evening from 365games (got tired of waiting...) lets see if I can brawl this week :3

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
I think I disconnected there :S

sorry for the slightly lower quality, I'm not that great really.
Some good matches though. Lucas vs Zelda was very down to the wire.
You got it, then? My Brawl is still not here =.=

Top Bottom