• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

Jebruary

Smash Rookie
I would like Banjo and Kazooie to be (one) playable character. They should have been in the first Super Smash Bros. since they are classic characters.

As far as starting with something, Ness has a backpack and Diddy or DK might look like Banjo if deformed.

SonicUnderground316

Smash Rookie
Fang the sniper (Nack the weasel) on snake: i don't know what model you should edit maybe wolf ,tails didy or sonic but make him look like this :

there are a lot of awesome vertexer that could at least give it a try like :
-Pik
-aafyre
-Gamewatching

but anyone who have the skill can try it too (these where just exemple ) ;)

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know what songs are in the following videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6vp_ERwAgQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXiIA91_DEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdybvTwctgI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJMftXR3pOs

I am not requesting brtsm files, I can make them myself. I just need to know the song title and artist.

Any ideas?
i don't know if i'm missing something here but:
1. pokemon main theme.
2. the roost
3.wild pokemon battle! (ruby/ sapphire)
4. opening (SSBM)

was that what you were looking for?

Xyless

Smash Master
I already more or less made a topic about this that goes more into detail, but I'm requesting...a list of songs that people have on these stages, or ideas.

-Mushroomy Kingdom (1-2 in particular, I have a general idea for 1-1, just haven't focused on it yet)
-Mario Circuit
-Rumble Falls
-Bridge of Eldin
-Port Town Aero Drive (mostly looking for decent rock orchestra stuff here)
-WarioWare (replacements for the microgame themes in particular)
-New Pork City
-75M (should I focus on chiptune or try something else?)
-Pictochat (having issues really defining Pictochat thematically)
-Green Hill Zone
-ALL of the Melee stages except Brinstar (I have Onett, RC, and PS1 "complete", but I am still looking for suggestions)
-Menu (filled, but want to hear what you have anyways)
-Target Smash (this one is the most important of the "OTHER" group.)

Ulevo

Smash Master
i don't know if i'm missing something here but:
1. pokemon main theme.
2. the roost
3.wild pokemon battle! (ruby/ sapphire)
4. opening (SSBM)

was that what you were looking for?
Um, no... The actual song that is playing during the matches. That's what I am looking for.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Here are a couple things I need fixxed if anybody wants to try to.
Hammer Brother's Hammer
Mega Brother's Hammer
Hammer Brother's Boomerang

I'll send you the MDL0s to these. When I open them in brawlbox they give me an error thing that says..."Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less then the size of the collection. Perameter Name:Index."

You can just tell me how to fix it if its an easy fix and note im using NSMBW Models.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
someone could make the stage of Spinal? (Killer Instinct SNES Version)
I leave a video here. is a 2-D stage... I guess ... not be much of a problem ... I think xD

video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8iJukYrS6M

i didn't found a better video >.<

PD: stupid google translator .. I hope someone understand this post xD

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I couldn't agree more.

And on a side note, I shall try again. Someone should TOTALLY make the bad@$$ Severus Snape on Marth or Ike. ^_^

Oh, and I would like Tabuu's stage over Pirate Ship. It would complete Project Tabuu in many ways. :]

Iamthemovie

Smash Journeyman
I have a question:
Is it possible to take Gray Fox's sword and attach it to Captain Falcon? I remembered seeing a Ryu Hayabusa texture and thought, holy crap, why I haven't I thought of this before?!

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I have a question:
Is it possible to take Gray Fox's sword and attach it to Captain Falcon? I remembered seeing a Ryu Hayabusa texture and thought, holy crap, why I haven't I thought of this before?!
Well, sadly, Captain Falcon has NO articles :( But it might work if you replace his pawnch effects instead. I'd recommend making a sword out of Ike's since that way it's already a separate model.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I would like to request a code to make a computer do a specific move over and over. Is this (or something similar) possible?

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
I request an update on what in god's name has happened in the last 4 months. All I've been able to figure out is that Brawl+ is dead for some reason, and the Clone Engine is now called the ARF engine.

Kati

Smash Lord
Leadership crumbled and Project M stole the interest of everyone, including coders.

Does anyone know if there is a code to disable toad stool jumping?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
hey can i request some textures/vertex's here

If so the penguin from mario 64 on DDD would be awesome, as would a Thor DDD, also a friend of mine wanted the heavy from TF2 on DDD

Bebopped

Smash Rookie
Has anyone thought of turning Wario's helmet into a bowler's cap, removing the jagged edges of his coat, and making a fat Riddler? Or even making it a top-hat and make him the Penguin?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
^that post reminded me, can someone put a top hat on every character who atm does not have a texture hack for one.

Also about the DDD's i wanted i should point out i want the thor one to look silly as hell. the dederoth opened up the world of awesome funny textures which can be done for DDD. Also if anyone takes this up no matter what u make him leave the hammer its to game changing when u cant see a weapon

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Looking for visible hitbubble PSAs of every character. If someone knows where to find all of them, that'd be awesome.

zagman505

Smash Cadet
I have two requests, if that's ok.

First, change Link's down taunt so that it has a sound bite of "Excuuuuse me, princess!" when he uses it.

Second, a Santa Claus skin for Ganondorf.

Thanks in advance!

Hi. So I'd like to request the images used when editing controller settings. Like, the images for the GCC/Wiimote/Classic Controller/Wiimote+Nunchuk, along with the images for the buttons, i.e, Z, A, etc.

Or if this has already been extracted in the past, I'd like for some one to point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Your inability to provide a proper link scares me, but thanks. I knew about both of those textures, actually.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
I have two requests, one Ratchet and/or Clank over pretty much anyone that would work (I say and because given Aafyre was able to make Kazooie out of FLUD it could be possible) and a sound of Ike saying "I fight for my friends" for a victory sound.

Top Bottom