• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

generico101

Smash Rookie
requests

Honestly, I have tried to use brawlbox about 50 times to try and do a texture hack, and failed every time. I have a few requests for hacks. One is to make link look like Kain from Final Fantasy 4 and replace the sword with a spear. Another is to put Jecht from FF10 over Ike and if possible turn his over and b move into a ganondorf punch. One last one is to make charizard into dragonite. If anybody can do any of these, it would be greatly appreciated.

KingSlimeKnight

Smash Apprentice
Can somebody kindly show/tell me a DL link or a Youtube link to the music used in apex 2010 and/or the name of the artist/group that made the music? Thanks.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Can somebody kindly show/tell me a DL link or a Youtube link to the music used in apex 2010 and/or the name of the artist/group that made the music? Thanks.
video2mp3.net

Put the URL in bar, click "high quality" and in a few seconds, your download will be ready. :reverse:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Oh snot, I didn't know there was a request thread, lol.

Big request, but someone vertex a character into Lugia. That'd be ridiculously awesome.

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
ok seriously someone should hack the king , weegee , Gannon ,etc in to the game it would be awesome

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Been done numerous times, though I'm not sure about Double-N Gannon. If you can work out the Vault's search system, go look around on the Brawl Vault.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
i need a FitKoopa.pac that has a falcon punch psa thingy for nuetral B, ground only, no air, and gliding for his first and 2nd jump, just by jumping then holding a dirction. also make him able to jump out of the glide, on his 1st jump. lastly, i need a fitkoopa00.pac + .pcs of him with animated wings like on the angel ike hack.

KingSlimeKnight

Smash Apprentice
video2mp3.net

Put the URL in bar, click "high quality" and in a few seconds, your download will be ready. :reverse:
I know how to make brstm files and how to extract them from Youtube directly in wav format so that I can edit it on Brawl Box. I just don't know THE SONGS THAT ARE USED IN APEX 2010!!! [/:mad:] I just want to know the NAME OF THE ARTIST/ALBUM so that I can get the files that I needed to make my own brstm...and I would rather get the songs from the source than the videos that used the songs so that I would get the highest quality possible(even though brstm don't need to be "perfect", I just want it to be as good as I can make it to be).

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
Two quick requests

I have two requests, one is super simple and one is a little more involved.

The first is the remove the sheath on the BeyondYou's Crono model.

The second is to make a taunt for Ike that looks like Sol-Badguy's taunt from guilty gear.

this is what it looks like for reference!

Please someone at lest remove the sheath <333

Thanks so much in advance though just for reading all of that :D

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
Can somebody vertex hack him to make him a bit bulkier. I'm tired of all the leaner Ganons, I need a bulkier/slightly fatter Ganon for a machinima project. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. This seems like it would be somewhat easy to make, I hope somebody can.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Can anyone make me a shonen bat Ness? With the Bent Golden bat.

I could also with a little Maromi pikachu.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Alright, I've got legit, probably easy requests now.

Vertex Marth into Raiden.
Vertex Snake into Chuck Norris.

There are textures for each but they suck ***. Sorry if it seems like I'm asking a lot, but...

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I saw that too, but I think that was a model swap, not a vertex hack.

The comparison images for Marth and Raiden had different T-stances.
No, no, the model is ripped from MGS2 and he was going to morph Marth to look similar. I'm doing something similar with Cammy's SF4 model and Zero Suit Samus right now.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
No, no, the model is ripped from MGS2 and he was going to morph Marth to look similar. I'm doing something similar with Cammy's SF4 model and Zero Suit Samus right now.
Oh alright, that's cool, then. I have a MGS fanboy friend, so I wanna freak him out with this one.

But still, that leaves the question... who's computer has enough structural integrity and internal memory to even ATTEMPT to vertex Chuck Norris?

Also, can someone give me a link to the vertex editing programs you guys use? I wanna do stuff. :)

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Er, I've actually got an important request now.

Take any character, and vertex their model so they're a lot larger than they should be. A LOT larger. It doesn't even have to look normal, just stretch those polygons really far out. Obviously, you shouldn't move the bones at all. I've been wondering for the longest time whether or not vertex edits cause gameplay changes(and subsequently Wifi desyncs), and I've been getting mixed answers over the topic.

So I want to settle this matter once and for all.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
My request is to give bowser animated wings (like in the Angle Ike hack). Also, give his speicalN (In his Fitkoopa.pac) the attributes and stuff of a falcon punch. lastly, give him the ability to glide.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Er, I've actually got an important request now.

Take any character, and vertex their model so they're a lot larger than they should be. A LOT larger. It doesn't even have to look normal, just stretch those polygons really far out. Obviously, you shouldn't move the bones at all. I've been wondering for the longest time whether or not vertex edits cause gameplay changes(and subsequently Wifi desyncs), and I've been getting mixed answers over the topic.

So I want to settle this matter once and for all.
http://www.mediafire.com/?140j2swz3cj155l
I couldn't get it to patch right so it's an even bigger mess than it should be, but here.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
An edited smashbros_sound.brsar

with Mewtwo (over Lucario)'s sfx and announcer call (from the download on bv) also the sonic sfx hack where his "your too slow"sound is replaced with "catch me if you can" I forget who made that hack pack and what its called. they are both on brawl vault

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
An edited smashbros_sound.brsar

with Mewtwo (over Lucario)'s sfx and announcer call (from the download on bv) also the sonic sfx hack where his "your too slow"sound is replaced with "catch me if you can" I forget who made that hack pack and what its called. they are both on brawl vault
That's funny, because I have a BRSAR that has both the Mewtwo sound pack and the Ryan Drummond ("Catch me if you can!") sound pack in it. I can upload it tomorrow.

xgeassx

Smash Rookie
Please Help could someone make me a sheik psa with her down b changed so she dosent turn into zelda. I dont care what u change the down b to. but it would be cool if u could make here pull out a bannana peel. thanks :)

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Tommo, I didn't get around to saything this when you posted it, but two things.

First, thanks for confirming my suspiscions that vertexes don't desync.

Second, this is one of the coolest things, albeit a random mess, that I've ever seen. She looks like a freaking giant spider robot or something. Too cool.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Hahaha yeah, sorry about that, I couldn't get her to patch correctly. Glad to know I can help out

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
has there been a complete aura color change on lucario? Like no blue at all, so even the color they change when you hit them is no longer blue either. Red is the color I've got in mind

I'm sure I can make that happen on my own but it'd take me a long time and I should definitely make sure it hasn't been done already.

Googled the hell outta this but found out virtually nothing except there's demand for it.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Can i get some one to make a New York Jets themed Falco. If anyone is intrested in making designing this texture i can give more details on how i would like it to look. of course i still want your own style to be present on the texture.

Crobspencer

Smash Cadet
So i have a Request mostly a Vertex/Textured Character, I would like somebody to make Merlina The Wizard/Merlina the Dark Queen with Zelda.

Just three Forms:
Merlina The Wizard With Braided Ponytail
Merlina as the Dark Queen
Merlina with Long Heir

If anybody can make this, thank you

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
I need a vertex of any of the hammers (dedede's reegular' golden) to look like amy rose's. i nee dthis for project amy. adn it needs to be textured.

Gagga

Smash Rookie
I'd like to request the stage texture featured in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p23bmsemr88

It's like the normal Battleskiff, but with different colours (e.g. the trees being pink), and I think it looks amazing. Would someone care to upload it? I simply can't find it. If not, could someone make a similar one with the exact colours and upload it? Would have been greatly appreciated! : D

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom