• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

SmashClash

Smash Apprentice
[Req] Loading Screen

Can someone get me a download for the SSBB Loading Screen and correct it to say: "(Smash Symbol rotating; don't change) Now Loading Hacking...."

If you can do that, thanks! Appreciated.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
anyone have that recolored final destination with the castle siege background? i cant find it anywhere and it looks awesome.

Giovan Hyuuga

Smash Rookie
PSA request

I have a simple PSA request. Someone with any knowledge of PSAing should be able to do this.

I want a marth edit that differs from normal in the following ways:

Up+B - Dissapears in a small puff of smoke(?), and re appears in another place. Exactly like zelda's Up+B, EXCEPT when he does this, he generates a sandbag item in the spot where he uses the move. (Not where he teleports too.)

Side dodges: I would like to replace his side dodging frames with invisibility frames with smoke before the first invisibility frame and after the last. Think for the effect of him teleporting away from the attacker a short distance.

The following would be nice but not really needed:

Effect: All sword attacks have a slight wind (Prehaps ice?) effect. This should not cause any change in gameplay.

I'm sorry that I don't know enough of PSA to program this myself. I'm quite new to it, and don't really know if this is possible. If it is, I will be extremely grateful if you would do it for me.

Thank you very much in advance.

robinpup

Smash Cadet
is there any zelda stages like ordon spring,clock town, or any other zelda hack stage there?

Giovan Hyuuga

Smash Rookie
Can someone get me a download for the SSBB Loading Screen and correct it to say: "(Smash Symbol rotating; don't change) Now Loading Hacking...."

If you can do that, thanks! Appreciated.
For some reason, that texture doesn't edit right.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Idk if this is the right place to ask this.

Can some one make a .pac where Fox says come on in his Uair like in B- and maybe add "Here I come!" from his up taunt and put in when Fox starts charging his Firefox.

Giovan Hyuuga

Smash Rookie
I think that would require sound effect moding and other things that cannot currently be accomplished. Correct me if i'm wrong.

(BTW, Anyone up for my psa request?)

OmegaExDominus

Smash Rookie
Would someone be willing to make a smashville hack with the fourside background from Mewtwo2000's stage? I've been trying to do it myself, but it always freezes or the collisions get screwed up somehow. Please and thank you.

Giovan Hyuuga

Smash Rookie
I'm not too sure about this, but it appears to be animated with the "..." being added. Treating it as a single texture shouldn't work.
I'm not quite sure what effects that. I know that the texture is [loading.] and that brawl adds .s to make it [loading.].. It looks scrambled in brawlbox if you try to import anything into that slot anyway.

Fakescaper

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure I've seen someone change that somehow. I don't know how though.

Anyways, I'd like to request my Magikirby avatar being made with a 3D model for the hat. (A costume to go over one of his normal colors, not a copyhat)

Also, there's a Dark themed pictochat stage that says "now hacking [A]", if someone can make a version of that so the background is completely black (it has grey/white lines that flicker and look bad), and so that the pencil drawings are grey and/or white, that'd be awesome.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Can someone do me a big favor? Is it possible to basically switch the locations of the purple toon link and dark toon link? Textures AND csp?? I'll uhhhhh love you forever? seems like it would take a long time tho :(

Xigger

Smash Lord
I got a good one- is it possible to make Smashville always load K.K. Slider and play the appropriate music? Not a code, but a stage

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I have one request that I can't seem to be able to fulfill on my own:

I could swear I've seen a version of Ganondorf that was made to look like Manfred von Karma (from the Ace Attorney series). However, I have not been able to find it except for little references to it in various places. Does anyone happen to have a copy of it on hand? I will be most grateful if you do.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
~Could anyone make a pac-man texture&PSA hack based off the pac-man world games and replace it over kirby? if so that would be great :)

Also how about one for crash bandicoot over fox?

SmashClash

Smash Apprentice

MarioMitch2591

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if you could make me a texture for me. It's just that I would perfer it's just one character.

I would like the character to be Mario with the hat having two Ms instead of one and on the
overalls I would need MM2591.The gloves would need to have MM with a red star on them too.

With the clothes I would need the overalls to be black and I would like the clothes to be blue. The words would stay red on the overalls and hat. The hat would need to be black but the words on the hat would need to be black with the white background. The gloves are going to be black with the words being blue.

I would like you to take all the time you want to make the textured character so could anyone please make me the texture I request??

Thanks in advance if any of you make me the texture.
alright this will be the last time I will ask this.....CAN ANYONE MAKE THIS TEXTURE!!!!! I NEED IT FOR MY PSA!!!

Fakescaper

Smash Cadet
I've seen a Captain Falcon Ronald Mcdonald but can't find it anywhere. Also a lucas version. Can someone pm me everything they can find? (Mainly the CF and Lucas)

red9rd

Smash Ace
i really really wanted to Request this
this is something big to ask for but
could someone make a Kurt Cobain character
his model is in guitar hero 5

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Has someone ever made an Eddy (from Iron Maiden) texture for any character? Or would anyone be willing to make it for Snake?

Fakescaper

Smash Cadet
A reanimation of luigi's dance taunt thing to make him do Ronald Mcdonald mirror poses like in the mcroll'd and un owen was her remixes.

Saltix

Smash Lord

Master Fox

Smash Journeyman
I usually hate making requests but here it goes…

I would prefer it to go over the Blue Pokemon Trainer Slot (03) as, interestingly, Gary Oak's original name was Blue Oak, and still is in the Pokemon games and the Pokemon Adventure mangas.

We have Red/Ash/Satoshi and Green/Leaf (as well as Yellow) so why not their rival Blue/Gary/Shigeru Oak.

SmashClash

Smash Apprentice

highfive

Smash Lord
Can someone make a character to go over Marth's red color.

Akatsuki Sasuke

http://www.deviantart.com/download/91635030/Akatsuki_Sasuke____by_eisengod.jpg

http://www.naruto-uzumaki.net/fanart/albums/Sasuke/sasuke-akatsuki.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/download/140742918/Sasuke_akatsuki_clothes_by_Teamtaka.jpg

Remember to include the Amaterasu, Akatsuki Ring, and purple nails.

I hope it's good! :DDD Thanks!
I *may* do this. I have a few other requests but this sounds easy so I may take a while since I have other requests to finish.

Top Bottom