• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Awesome also thanks i am a big Mother fan and the third was my favorite, did you like the mother series or did you just help?
A bit of both, really.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iwxwngzvhmn

Anyway, there's the Ness hack with Dhragen's textures, Pik's model, and my asymmetrical eyes modification. Let me know if this works, although I don't see why it wouldn't work. After all, I just imported the original textures and changed the UV mapping on the model.

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
A bit of both, really.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iwxwngzvhmn

Anyway, there's the Ness hack with Dhragen's textures, Pik's model, and my asymmetrical eyes modification. Let me know if this works, although I don't see why it wouldn't work. After all, I just imported the original textures and changed the UV mapping on the model.
Thanks so much i will try it out right now and report to you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Yea it works thanks a lot man

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
I would love to request a Brawl texture hack for Solid Snake... I have been looking for the texture and I cannot find a good one that looks just like this:

It's the way Snake looked in MGS1: The Twin Snakes.

I would like it if someone could make a texure that looks EXACTLY like the one in the picture above, but the big thing is if you can remove Snake's ammo packs except the holster. (The one he has on the side of his leg that holds a SOCOM Pistol.)

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
I was playing Red Dead Redemption lately and i thought it would be cool to put John Marston in
over snake.

So adding a hat has been done it would need to be a edited a little more but i think it would be cool here is what he looks like

oh and i did not make the hat

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
I was playing Red Dead Redemption lately and i thought it would be cool to put John Marston in
over snake.

So adding a hat has been done it would need to be a edited a little more but i think it would be cool.
Strange idea, if this is done, this means we could make a texan hate for Chuck Norris :laugh:

Anyways, if you replace EVERYTHING including a moveset, make the John Marshton texture his main, you will be upsetting ALOT of Metal Gear fans.
But still, it's an awesome idea and I hope to see more of it soon...

P.S. Did anyone take my requests few posts ago? :confused:

hinataxs

Smash Rookie
don't really know much about PSA's but i would like someone to maybe make a psa for the following charcters..(yes i do know this takes a long time thats why im putting this up now)

King Dedede
Mr. G and W
Olimar
Rob (some kind of ultimate robot idk lmao)
Donkey Kong
Wario
(THIS WILL TAKE ALOT OF TIME I KNOW IF U COULD EVEN EMEMBER I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS) Pokemon Trainer

now i know this is alot so ya xD i'm trying to make a brawl 8.0 if u know what i mean
if u cant make any of these that's fine with me! but if u do thank you and the best of luck with ur work (btw nice red dead and redemption one xD) so have fun guys or whoever makes them or doesnt thanks anyway and hope to see the completed projects awesomeness soon (one more thing how do u change the appreance of items like make a smash ball a biohazard sign instead)

TRUEMicah

Smash Rookie
Just use the Fitlink.pac file you get with brawl +
Believe it or not, I actually heard that This has no effect on Link's arrows... I Think.

Quoted from FrozenHobo:
this won't bring over the "no decay", "dash dancing", or any other Brawl+ specific aspects, just his reduced landing lag and attack edits (which are weaker than regular brawl and will still decay like vbrawl).

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
Believe it or not, I actually heard that This has no effect on Link's arrows... I Think.

Quoted from FrozenHobo:
Hm... Then i guess just get brawl+ or just try out what i said cause i think thats how it works because when i use to have brawl + sonic could run bug blue but when i added shadow he could not do so regularly

CJmagic900

Smash Rookie
plz, can you create a mario with a short sleeve red shirt with overalls edited out so he only has jeans, brown gloves with fingers showing, no mustache and a goatee? (0_o)

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
I have two texture hack requests:

1. I know there is already a Light Suit Samus, but would it be possible to make it look more like the one from MP2, perhaps vertexed if possible?

http://www.freewebs.com/twilighthunter/light suit.jpg

2. Could someone perhaps make a Samus texture hack to look like Rundas from MP3? I am guessing vertexed would make her look most like Rundas?

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/6828/335590-rundas0_super.jpg

Thanks
Seriously? Is no one even up to attempt this?

Sytilac

Smash Rookie
Big Boss

Hey can Someone make the Big Boss's Sneaking suit from MSG: Peace Walker? Thought it be appropriate since it just came out.

Sorry couldn't find better Pictures. Oh yea who ever makes it. can you try and make the Eye patch as well? I understand it might be hard But if you can cool Lol

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679

ClausBound

Smash Apprentice
Ok so I'm working on this Unmasked man Texture hack. But since I can't do the more advanced hacking kind of things, I was wondering if someone could help me. I still need to get a scouter on the left eye, turn his stick into a sword, much like Ness. And turn his shorts into pants that tuck into his shoes. Can someone help me?

http://www.mediafire.com/?nt0wimzyyay <--- Download link.
EDIT: Yes this is the kumatora vertex hack that i forgot to take off :c OH AND to prevent more anger/ confusion I have changed the picture. Sorry that I didn't catch that, GWing

GameWatching

Smash Ace
ok so i'm working on this unmasked man texture hack. But since i can't do the more advanced hacking kind of things, i was wondering if someone could help me. I still need to get a scouter on the left eye, turn his stick into a sword, much like ness. And turn his shorts into pants that tuck into his shoes. Can someone help me?

http://www.mediafire.com/?nt0wimzyyay <--- download link.
its my vertex you dirty thief !!!!!

MarioMitch2591

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if you could make me a texture for me. It's just that I would perfer it's just one character.

I would like the character to be Mario with the hat having two Ms instead of one and on the
overalls I would need MM2591.The gloves would need to have MM with a red star on them too.

With the clothes I would need the overalls to be black and I would like the clothes to be blue. The words would stay red on the overalls and hat. The hat would need to be black but the words on the hat would need to be black with the white background. The gloves are going to be black with the words being blue.

I would like you to take all the time you want to make the textured character so could anyone please make me the texture I request??

Thanks in advance if any of you make me the texture.
Reasking this to see if anyone will make this for me. It's basicly for one of my news videos and an announcement video

Top Bottom