• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621

Exor15

Smash Rookie
HAI GUYS :D

So...um...could someone make these plz and PM a link to me when your done?

I want both of these to go over Marth:

Kenshin from the anime Rurouni Kenshin(heres a pic:http://www.freewebs.com/saki_saki/Kenshin.JPG

and Soujiro, also from Rurouni Kenshin(pic:http://www.blackcerenity.com/pics/soujiro.jpg

That's right: No cape, samurai sword, and the robes.

I would be very grateful!

whoa didnt mean for the pics to be that huge sorry guys lol

EDIT: ok i turned them into links

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
repost: so no one wants to try out putting john in?
I was playing Red Dead Redemption lately and i thought it would be cool to put John Marston in
over snake.

So adding a hat has been done it would need to be a edited a little more but i think it would be cool here is what he looks like

oh and i did not make the hat
Link to hat thing by Shadowsnake: http://www.mediafire.com/?mhzlymk2gym

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So yeah, with E3 and all...

Skyward Sword Link anyone? It'd be a fairly simple recolor:
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/gallery/images/6838/4_RVL_ZeldaSS_01char03_E3.png

If not, I might just do this myself when I get the right tools (no, I'm not stealing PS >_>). I'd put it in img tags but the width is literally 5000 pixels.
They're adding up quickly
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7840&DiplayName=Skyward Link V.2
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7802&DiplayName=Skyward Sword Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7818&DiplayName=Skyward Sword Link Texture

toddtj

Smash Apprentice
Custom SSS Portraits/Previews

I see many videos of people using custom portraits/previews for stages(Hyrule Castle 64, for example) on their SSS, but I've yet to come across a download for them.

Is there a collection of custom stage portraits/previews, somewhere? I would really appreciate a link, if there is. Any at all would save some trouble.

I found a guide to making them and was about to start working with it, but I figured I would check if I can download the files I would be making, before I spend the time on them.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude

MetroidMewtwo

Smash Rookie
I apologize if anyone's asked this already(in fact, I'm not sure why I'm even asking, since I have no Internet for my Wii right now, and thus couldn't install anything PSA no matter how much I want to...), but...

Would someone be interested in making Vile/Vava from Megaman X a playable character? I'd love to see Vile/Vava V playable, but if anyone took this project up I'd understand if inserting Vile/Vava V was too difficult.

I DO have a couple of ideas for moves that Vile/Vava V could use, but I'll refrain from posting them unless someone takes up this project.

Again, I apologize if someone already requested this idea.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I have a lot of question about texture hacking.

1. how in the hell do you use code manager. I tried using the improt .txt feature but it didn't work. It always says no code selected no matter what I do. I just need the .gct file that allows me to play brawl with normal movesets but allows custom stages and charater hacks.

2. What is CSP?

3. I have a brawl minus .gct file so I have been able to use stage hacks etc.. but for some reason when ever I use a stage that has 3D modeled stuff in the background(not a plain texture) the game just freezes. I don't know of any extra steps I need to do.

4. Has anyone ever though of making a site for all this junk? Its really scattered all over the place and people are always coming and going it really hard to find simple information.

5.Musics hacks always freeze my game I don't even know what im doing wrong. I have been following tuts on AIB and smashboards but no matter what I do it freezes.

6. How do I get custom backgrounds for the menus?

7. How do I change the "loading..." text?

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman

1. how in the hell do you use code manager. I tried using the improt .txt feature but it didn't work. It always says no code selected no matter what I do. I just need the .gct file that allows me to play brawl with normal movesets but allows custom stages and charater hacks.

2. What is CSP?

3. I have a brawl minus .gct file so I have been able to use stage hacks etc.. but for some reason when ever I use a stage that has 3D modeled stuff in the background(not a plain texture) the game just freezes. I don't know of any extra steps I need to do.

4. Has anyone ever though of making a site for all this junk? Its really scattered all over the place and people are always coming and going it really hard to find simple information.

5.Musics hacks always freeze my game I don't even know what im doing wrong. I have been following tuts on AIB and smashboards but no matter what I do it freezes.

ok.... Let me try,
1. if you have any questions on how to do something I recomend checking youtube for tutorials many users post up guides on their to help people like you.

2.Character Selection Portrait (the thing you see in the character selection screen.

3. Screw brawl - and go onto homebrew and go to your apps and download the brawl+ updatifier and update yourself. That will probably solve the level crisis

4.Their actualy is a site for brawl+ but if you really need to know
Elite smash hackers
Kitty Corp
Smashboards
these are all the main places.

5. do you have the most current data? It might not work with brawl- make sure you use the most current materials I beleive we are on Brawl custom song maker gui v 1.4 by Bionic Sonic

6.Download a texture then put the file in the
pf2 menu folder

7. I have no clue.....

I hope that helped a biteverhow this is not a request in anyway shape or form so wrong area....

Anyways can someone please help me with my stage request? I just need someone to make a background out of the tower of salvation for me.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
thanks will the brawl+ updatifier generate regular brawl .gct files.

Count Typo

Smash Apprentice

http://www.mediafire.com/?vmozelmzlch

In the root of your SD card, make a folder called "codes". Put this file in "codes". Run Homebrew. Merry Christmas. You now have a file patch code.

2. What is CSP?
Character Selection Portrait. It's that special picture that appears when you select a character, and changes when you change your color.

Oh. Brawl Minus? Whoops, my .gct won't help you much then. Brawl Minus should come with a File Replacement code so I don't know what your problem is.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php
X:/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/strm/?##.brstm

? = A through Z
# = 0 through 9

Custom Music Hub: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=245410

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

1. Download a StrapEn.pac (Try Brawl Vault). If it's not StrapEn.pac, rename it. If it's not .pac, find another.
2. Download Brawlbox ( http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238861 )
3. Open StrapEn.pac with Brawlbox
4. Start opening random folders until you find something that says "Textures". Open that until you find images. If you don't, keep looking. It'll be there.
5. Once you find it, graze through the images until you find the .png that says "Now Loading". There might be more than one texture folder. There was in mine.
6. Right click that file and click "Export"
7. Choose where you want to put it. Make sure you'll be able to find it.
8. Open Paint/Fireworks/Photoshop/any image editing software and do what you want. Do NOT change the pixel size. It must remain exactly as it was before you edited it.
9. Save the file.
10. Go back to Brawlbox
11. Right click that same file and now click "Replace".
12. Search your computer until you find your now edited image. Open it.
13. Ignore everything in the new pop up screen and hit "Okay".
14. Go to File > Save. It's now saved.
15. Move the StrapEn.pac file to your SD card. The directory will be X:/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/menu/strap

Now just open Homebrew/Gecko/Riivalution/Ocarina/whatever you use to activate Brawl codes, and it should work.

Matteron

Smash Ace
I apologize if anyone's asked this already(in fact, I'm not sure why I'm even asking, since I have no Internet for my Wii right now, and thus couldn't install anything PSA no matter how much I want to...), but...

Would someone be interested in making Vile/Vava from Megaman X a playable character? I'd love to see Vile/Vava V playable, but if anyone took this project up I'd understand if inserting Vile/Vava V was too difficult.

I DO have a couple of ideas for moves that Vile/Vava V could use, but I'll refrain from posting them unless someone takes up this project.

Again, I apologize if someone already requested this idea.
You don't need internet on your wii to install PSA or textures... -_-

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
thanks If found that most of my problems were related to the brawl - codset.

No matter how many times a replace the GCT or the .txt files its always brawl minus movesets. I don't know what else to do.

Should I just reformat and start over?

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
brawl - is a version of brawl like brawl+. I have fixed my problem thanks guys.

MetroidMewtwo

Smash Rookie
You don't need internet on your wii to install PSA or textures... -_-
Wait, I don't???

... Let me guess, it can be done with an SD Card? If that's the case, then...

... I'm still out of luck, since I don't have an SD Card, either(I'm that poor).

Walter Mercao

Smash Rookie
Forget my other request...can someone make me sandbag? (the one from home run contest) over one of the 4 alloys, PSA, i dont know, just some original movesets

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
HALT YOU are in for a big read! to understand this PSA request fully please, be patient and read thoroughly. but its a request. so it might not get done, but its an EPIC idea.

Character goes over is LINK

Quick cap of idea, Link's Master sword as absorbed the triforce of wisom/power/courage and has lost its blade, and is just a hilt with magical effects now! ((((INVOLVING TEXTURE HACKS HERE but it doesn't require that, it can be just a blade with magic as well.))))
so instead of a blade make the blade of magical effects corrosponding of the provided element.

Side Taunt (Water Lighting Link/ This version of link has little no changes at all he is weilding both his sword and shield, this is an option for those who want to be balanced and hit normal speed and normal power. but his sword will be pulsing with water and his shield will be visible hopefully pulsating lighting.) [[[wisdom]]]

Down Taunt (Darkness Aura Link/one sword) Link has called forth the powers of both Darkness and Aura. This combination is so deadly and strong, that it takes link effort to swing and the sword's size is about 25% larger, so his range of hit is comparable to
Ike's. His knock back is very strong and can kill at low percentages, but he is very slow and has longer range. [[here's and idea, i think you can add an animation, so why not have a new wait4 that shows him weilding his sword two handed. and it would have a flag correct? its a thought so]] [[[power]]]

Up taunt (Fire and Ice) Link uses fire and ice to aid him in his fight!
[[Basic idea behind this moveset is this much. he attacks extremely fast, but at very low damage. and he will have his jabs back, but only in this mode can he use them. and he has little knock back in this mode,]] [[[courage]]]

Now let's talk about the Specials.

1.Nuetral B [[BOW OF LIGHT]] (GROUND/AIR)

Link brings out the bow of light, which Zelda gave him after they defeated Ganon as a memento.

link can shoot one shot every 20 seconds. he has to wait to reload the shot. and its very powerful, for it does the samething that rob's laser does. It can go through everybody. and it's a fast shot, with a trail that goes away after 2 to 3 seconds. and it does moderate damage, with no knock back. like 20-40% damage.

Side B [[ELEMENTAL DASH!]] (GROUND/AIR)

Link will dash forward normall with a trail of wind following him. if he let's go at the right time with some one in front of him, he will will send them flying! it can act as a recovery as well. he will have a faill animation if he does this in the air. on the ground he will stop for 1.5 seconds. the damage is very low, its a high knock back sort of attack.

Up B (AIR) [[JUMP TO THE HEAVENS]]

Link Jumps up in the air very high and fast, and gradually fals down slowly with a pair of wings on his back to slow down the fall, you can redirect his all area. (the idea of the wings is fairly simple. you replace Navi with Yoshi's wings and texture them to wings with a Membrane, or Dragon wings. and make them appear when he is in that fall state. and he will fall slowly when that happens)

Up B (GROUND) [[ELEMNTAL BURST!]]

link is surrounded by enemies and has to tell the to GTFO so what does he do! he Bursts explodingly full of elemental rage! but afterwards he is stunned for 2 whole seconds! you have to wait 20 seconds to reuse this ability for it has high attack and high knock back, but people pretty much have to be right up on you for this attack to work, so it has piss poor range. its an anti gang bang move.

Down B [[ELEMNTAL ERRUPTION!]] (GROUND)

This move is sort of... interesting Okay this move only works if you charge it for more that 4 seconds. any lower he will just stab the sword in the ground like his landing animation after he does his Down A in the air. The 4 second part, is a very small and week Water blast that covers the floor area for about 3 feet away from link. very low damage and knock back. at the 6 second peak He stabs the sword inthe ground and the area errups for about 5 feet of pure firey rage! at the 8 Second peak Link stabs the sword in the ground and the whole area of 7 feet is coverd in pure ice, every one is frozen! at the final 10 Second peak the shole field of 12 Feet is shrouded in darkness! any one not in the air is screwed, for this move stops the player who is hit in time, for very high knock back.

Down B [[AIR TO GROUND TELEPORTATION]]

Simple as this, when link is in midair and does this move, he teleports to the ground instantly. he cannot be hurt when he reappears. just like Dark link's down and B but without a sweet spot, or damage, just invincible for a whole second.when you come out.

Most of the Smash attacks are going to be the same for the Dark Aura/Lighting Water link's the only element that will have one or two different sort of attacks is the Fire/Ice one, for hopefull you can make him have Jabs again, seeing how he can't really attack hard or have high knock back ,this one is just a combo base for the people who love speed. no shield.

Dark/Aura is very slow and might have a heavy two handed over head slash (like ikes) for the main Side A and only have one hit, that hurts like hell! no shield

lighting/Water is just an unedited link pretty much except for the specials, so this one is for the ones who want sword and shield mode. and have the classic A A A hit or Side A THEN Side A

Time for some taunt explenations.

Up taunt will have that whole entire Stab the sword in the ground and pull it back up again. sort of representing the whole entire EARTH IS COLD INSIDE, BUT GO DEEPER ITS HOTTER!

for the side taunt is really a joke! he puts his sword in the air and Lighting strikes! the sword and does a HE-MAN pose!

Down Taunt
He does ganon's laugh. no need for explenation,

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[FINAL NOTES]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Link's grab will no longer involve a chain shot, it will not involve a simple grab. and this means no more midair grabs either. so you can't grab the ledge anymore (all in the sake of balance)

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
This request might be literally impossible, but I thought I'd ask to see what kind of response I get.

But, would it be possible to create a stage like/from the God of War 3 stage where Kratos fights Zeus?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ughN8KulJGk <--- This.

Might never happen, but I thought I'd try...
Anyone still interested in trying to give this a shot?

highfive

Smash Lord
HALT YOU are in for a big read! to understand this PSA request fully please, be patient and read thoroughly. but its a request. so it might not get done, but its an EPIC idea.

Character goes over is LINK

Quick cap of idea, Link's Master sword as absorbed the triforce of wisom/power/courage and has lost its blade, and is just a hilt with magical effects now! ((((INVOLVING TEXTURE HACKS HERE but it doesn't require that, it can be just a blade with magic as well.))))
so instead of a blade make the blade of magical effects corrosponding of the provided element.

Side Taunt (Water Lighting Link/ This version of link has little no changes at all he is weilding both his sword and shield, this is an option for those who want to be balanced and hit normal speed and normal power. but his sword will be pulsing with water and his shield will be visible hopefully pulsating lighting.) [[[wisdom]]]

Down Taunt (Darkness Aura Link/one sword) Link has called forth the powers of both Darkness and Aura. This combination is so deadly and strong, that it takes link effort to swing and the sword's size is about 25% larger, so his range of hit is comparable to
Ike's. His knock back is very strong and can kill at low percentages, but he is very slow and has longer range. [[here's and idea, i think you can add an animation, so why not have a new wait4 that shows him weilding his sword two handed. and it would have a flag correct? its a thought so]] [[[power]]]

Up taunt (Fire and Ice) Link uses fire and ice to aid him in his fight!
[[Basic idea behind this moveset is this much. he attacks extremely fast, but at very low damage. and he will have his jabs back, but only in this mode can he use them. and he has little knock back in this mode,]] [[[courage]]]

Now let's talk about the Specials.

1.Nuetral B [[BOW OF LIGHT]] (GROUND/AIR)

Link brings out the bow of light, which Zelda gave him after they defeated Ganon as a memento.

link can shoot one shot every 20 seconds. he has to wait to reload the shot. and its very powerful, for it does the samething that rob's laser does. It can go through everybody. and it's a fast shot, with a trail that goes away after 2 to 3 seconds. and it does moderate damage, with no knock back. like 20-40% damage.

Side B [[ELEMENTAL DASH!]] (GROUND/AIR)

Link will dash forward normall with a trail of wind following him. if he let's go at the right time with some one in front of him, he will will send them flying! it can act as a recovery as well. he will have a faill animation if he does this in the air. on the ground he will stop for 1.5 seconds. the damage is very low, its a high knock back sort of attack.

Up B (AIR) [[JUMP TO THE HEAVENS]]

Link Jumps up in the air very high and fast, and gradually fals down slowly with a pair of wings on his back to slow down the fall, you can redirect his all area. (the idea of the wings is fairly simple. you replace Navi with Yoshi's wings and texture them to wings with a Membrane, or Dragon wings. and make them appear when he is in that fall state. and he will fall slowly when that happens)

Up B (GROUND) [[ELEMNTAL BURST!]]

link is surrounded by enemies and has to tell the to GTFO so what does he do! he Bursts explodingly full of elemental rage! but afterwards he is stunned for 2 whole seconds! you have to wait 20 seconds to reuse this ability for it has high attack and high knock back, but people pretty much have to be right up on you for this attack to work, so it has piss poor range. its an anti gang bang move.

Down B [[ELEMNTAL ERRUPTION!]] (GROUND)

This move is sort of... interesting Okay this move only works if you charge it for more that 4 seconds. any lower he will just stab the sword in the ground like his landing animation after he does his Down A in the air. The 4 second part, is a very small and week Water blast that covers the floor area for about 3 feet away from link. very low damage and knock back. at the 6 second peak He stabs the sword inthe ground and the area errups for about 5 feet of pure firey rage! at the 8 Second peak Link stabs the sword in the ground and the whole area of 7 feet is coverd in pure ice, every one is frozen! at the final 10 Second peak the shole field of 12 Feet is shrouded in darkness! any one not in the air is screwed, for this move stops the player who is hit in time, for very high knock back.

Down B [[AIR TO GROUND TELEPORTATION]]

Simple as this, when link is in midair and does this move, he teleports to the ground instantly. he cannot be hurt when he reappears. just like Dark link's down and B but without a sweet spot, or damage, just invincible for a whole second.when you come out.

Most of the Smash attacks are going to be the same for the Dark Aura/Lighting Water link's the only element that will have one or two different sort of attacks is the Fire/Ice one, for hopefull you can make him have Jabs again, seeing how he can't really attack hard or have high knock back ,this one is just a combo base for the people who love speed. no shield.

Dark/Aura is very slow and might have a heavy two handed over head slash (like ikes) for the main Side A and only have one hit, that hurts like hell! no shield

lighting/Water is just an unedited link pretty much except for the specials, so this one is for the ones who want sword and shield mode. and have the classic A A A hit or Side A THEN Side A

Time for some taunt explenations.

Up taunt will have that whole entire Stab the sword in the ground and pull it back up again. sort of representing the whole entire EARTH IS COLD INSIDE, BUT GO DEEPER ITS HOTTER!

for the side taunt is really a joke! he puts his sword in the air and Lighting strikes! the sword and does a HE-MAN pose!

Down Taunt
He does ganon's laugh. no need for explenation,

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[FINAL NOTES]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Link's grab will no longer involve a chain shot, it will not involve a simple grab. and this means no more midair grabs either. so you can't grab the ledge anymore (all in the sake of balance)
Cool ideas but with the sheer amount of stuff Link would probably freeze before the stage even loaded. You can't surpass the original character file size. Pity. I imagine that if someone did decide to do this you'd have to have Riivolution just for this character. Good ideas though.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I can't believe nobody has made any Phoenix Wright characters (besides Franziska and Edgeworth XD). Maybe a vertex hack can work on some too.

Mia on Zelda 1 2
Maya on Peach 1
Phoenix on Ike/Marth 1
Manfred von Karma on Ganon (I swear there was one on the old Kitty Corp)

NaiBeatle

Smash Rookie
I'm just going to copy what I said from KC:MM

If you have been to Newgrounds (or some other flash game websites), you probably know who Fancy Pants is. And, you might know what Newgrounds Rumble is too! After playing that game, I had...this thought, huzzah!

Hopefully he can replace someone that not much people use (ROB, Olimar, Donkey Kong, Lucas, etc.)...Or he can replace Mr. Game and Watch (I thought of that just because he's 2D.)

Moveset Ideas:

AAA Jab - Same as Ike. 10% to 13%

Forward Tilt - Fancy Pants thrusts his pencil forward at the enemy, much like Links 3rd jab. 8%

Down Tilt - Fancy Pants thrusts his pencil forward while crouching, like Marth's down tilt. (maybe a bit too similar to forward tilt...) 10%

Up Tilt - Much like Ike's up tilt... 8%

Dash Move - Probably just use Ikes.. 9%

SMASH ATTACKS

Forward Smash - Fancy Pants charges his energy and swings his pencil. Similar to Link forward smash. 16%

Up Smash - Fancy Pants kicks in the air as his pencil is keeping him balanced. Similar to Pits up tilt. 14%

Down Smash - Fancy Pants spin-kicks (if that's what you call it). Similar to Marios down smash.

AERIAL ATTACKS

Neutral Air - A spin move, with anything within the radius of the pencil being damaged...(much like the popular Zero PSA ><), wolf's neutral air, and sonic's.

Forward Air - Fancy Pants swings the sword downward starting from the back of his head. Like Ikes

Back Air - A simple kick. 6%

Down Air - Fancy Pants simply thrusts his sword down. Like Ikes move. Spike move. 9%

SPECIAL ATTACKS

Neutral B - Fancy Pants charges his spin (the more longer the charge the more damage, obviously.) Like (Toon) Link's Up-B move when held on the ground.

Up B - A spider appears out of nowhere and Fancy Pants jumps on it, causing him to go up in the air. Like sonics Up B move. No damage.

Side B - Fancy Pants throws those spider enemy thingys. Like King Dedede's Side B.

Down B - No idea yet.

Final Smash:

Maybe a more stronger and faster Fancy Pants. Lasts for 30 seconds. Is really begging for a different and more unique final smash, though.

Other Stuff:

Taunts: King DeDeDe's up taunt (where he tolds the hammer), except it's replaced with ice cream. Probably not possible.

Shielding Animation:
You can probably grab the animation from Ike. *(The shield or the counter move)

If you want to get a better idea of Fancy Pants, here are two games to help out:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/381115 (Newgrounds Rumble, just go to Versus and scroll through the characters till you get Fancy Pants)

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/301341 (Fancy Pants Adventure)

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Bone Adding Problem

I am having a serious problem with adding bones. I am trying to add Plissken (Through the trophy) to SSBB as one of Snake's multiple textures. He cannot move/do anything with only 5 bones, since he is about the same as Snake's model I added him 65 more bones to get 70. I am a super Noob at adding bones...

I renamed all of the new bones to match Snake's and I got this stupid result:

I would love it and apreciate it if someone would allow me to E-mail them the model (I might just put it up for download for some pro to finish.) and finish fixing the bones as it is fairly obvious I am not going anywhere on my project.

highfive

Smash Lord
I'm just going to copy what I said from KC:MM

If you have been to Newgrounds (or some other flash game websites), you probably know who Fancy Pants is. And, you might know what Newgrounds Rumble is too! After playing that game, I had...this thought, huzzah!

Hopefully he can replace someone that not much people use (ROB, Olimar, Donkey Kong, Lucas, etc.)...Or he can replace Mr. Game and Watch (I thought of that just because he's 2D.)

Moveset Ideas:

AAA Jab - Same as Ike. 10% to 13%

Forward Tilt - Fancy Pants thrusts his pencil forward at the enemy, much like Links 3rd jab. 8%

Down Tilt - Fancy Pants thrusts his pencil forward while crouching, like Marth's down tilt. (maybe a bit too similar to forward tilt...) 10%

Up Tilt - Much like Ike's up tilt... 8%

Dash Move - Probably just use Ikes.. 9%

SMASH ATTACKS

Forward Smash - Fancy Pants charges his energy and swings his pencil. Similar to Link forward smash. 16%

Up Smash - Fancy Pants kicks in the air as his pencil is keeping him balanced. Similar to Pits up tilt. 14%

Down Smash - Fancy Pants spin-kicks (if that's what you call it). Similar to Marios down smash.

AERIAL ATTACKS

Neutral Air - A spin move, with anything within the radius of the pencil being damaged...(much like the popular Zero PSA ><), wolf's neutral air, and sonic's.

Forward Air - Fancy Pants swings the sword downward starting from the back of his head. Like Ikes

Back Air - A simple kick. 6%

Down Air - Fancy Pants simply thrusts his sword down. Like Ikes move. Spike move. 9%

SPECIAL ATTACKS

Neutral B - Fancy Pants charges his spin (the more longer the charge the more damage, obviously.) Like (Toon) Link's Up-B move when held on the ground.

Up B - A spider appears out of nowhere and Fancy Pants jumps on it, causing him to go up in the air. Like sonics Up B move. No damage.

Side B - Fancy Pants throws those spider enemy thingys. Like King Dedede's Side B.

Down B - No idea yet.

Final Smash:

Maybe a more stronger and faster Fancy Pants. Lasts for 30 seconds. Is really begging for a different and more unique final smash, though.

Other Stuff:

Taunts: King DeDeDe's up taunt (where he tolds the hammer), except it's replaced with ice cream. Probably not possible.

Shielding Animation:
You can probably grab the animation from Ike. *(The shield or the counter move)

If you want to get a better idea of Fancy Pants, here are two games to help out:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/381115 (Newgrounds Rumble, just go to Versus and scroll through the characters till you get Fancy Pants)

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/301341 (Fancy Pants Adventure)
I loved that game! Sadly, we need a MLD0 to replace anyone with and that's just a small requirement. We'd also need sufficient bones, and going over ROB would be impossible. ROB has more bones then several character combined.

I am having a serious problem with adding bones. I am trying to add Plissken (Through the trophy) to SSBB as one of Snake's multiple textures. He cannot move/do anything with only 5 bones, since he is about the same as Snake's model I added him 65 more bones to get 70. I am a super Noob at adding bones...

I renamed all of the new bones to match Snake's and I got this stupid result:

I would love it and apreciate it if someone would allow me to E-mail them the model (I might just put it up for download for some pro to finish.) and finish fixing the bones as it is fairly obvious I am not going anywhere on my project.
We can't add bones. Only dummy bones. And those are just filler. You have to have 2 or 3 more bones then the model's HaveN bone which is roughly 33.

MarioMitch2591

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if you could make me a texture for me. It's just that I would perfer it's just one character.

I would like the character to be Mario with the hat having two Ms instead of one and on the
overalls I would need MM2591.The gloves would need to have MM with a red star on them too.

With the clothes I would need the overalls to be black and I would like the clothes to be blue. The words would stay red on the overalls and hat. The hat would need to be black but the words on the hat would need to be black with the white background. The gloves are going to be black with the words being blue.

I would like you to take all the time you want to make the textured character so could anyone please make me the texture I request??

Thanks in advance if any of you make me the texture.

Still waiting!!!!! Anyone out there that could make this texture??

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Well for that character, you don't have to have the animations, he is really just a character that will have a glowing blade, that much will be enough for mel. as long as his blade is glowing all the time with his sword glow and you can change the elements and some attributes i'll be happy. and i use riivolution lol, so much better if you ask me.

MetroidMewtwo

Smash Rookie
but...but...You need an SD card to load hacks...*facepalm*
If you're assuming I've had hacks before, you're wrong. Because I'm too poor to afford anything to get my Wii internet(or an SD Card, for that matter), my Wii is currently free of anything hack/homebrew-related.

Which is, of course, something that I desperately wish to remedy when I have the money.

Lunatic

Smash Rookie
Okay here is my request for textures/models...
I would love to see Soki from Onimusha Dawn of Dreams on Ike, Ingrid from Capcom Fighting Evolution on Peach, and Rikuo from Darkstalkers on Yoshi.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I believe this has already been made, but I can't find it. It's Marth as Zero from Code Geass, but it's his real Zero outfit with the helmet and everything.

I've seen a couple Marth Lelouche in his school uniform and when his in his royal costume, but not the one above.

NaiBeatle

Smash Rookie
I loved that game! Sadly, we need a MLD0 to replace anyone with and that's just a small requirement. We'd also need sufficient bones, and going over ROB would be impossible. ROB has more bones then several character combined.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU

Maybe a really horrible Ike recolor could make up for that. xD

Top Bottom