• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stelzig

Smash Lord
^^Jeg kan da lige se om jeg kan overtale nogle flere dansker smashere til at komme :)
Men bare så du ved det så er ingen af os specielt gode. Jeg har personligt ingen erfaring i VS. Men nogen skal vel tage sidstepladserne:laugh:
only if you're a hot blonde!
Sorry man. I'm not blond D:

Zgetto

Smash Ace
^^Jeg kan da lige se om jeg kan overtale nogle flere dansker smashere til at komme :)
Men bare så du ved det så er ingen af os specielt gode. Jeg har personligt ingen erfaring i VS. Men nogen skal vel tage sidstepladserne:laugh:

Sorry man. I'm not blond D:

stelzig 0_o ^_^

ps: yes you should go ^^

stelzig

Smash Lord
Hmm. I got told by someone that this would happen in Varberg, but i can't find anything in the first post hinting that it should be. Could anyone confirm that is in Varberg? Would be nice if it was since i can sail direcly to Varberg rather cheaply :)

Edit: And you better be there zgetto Ò_ó

Edit2: Just found 1 danish guy (tomber) who's interested and will probably go if i go + 2 others that are also interested, but aren't sure if they are able to. :)

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Hmm. I got told by someone that this would happen in Varberg, but i can't find anything in the first post hinting that it should be. Could anyone confirm that is in Varberg? Would be nice if it was since i can sail direcly to Varberg rather cheaply :)

Edit: And you better be there zgetto Ò_ó

Edit2: Just found 1 danish guy (tomber) who's interested and will probably go if i go + 2 others that are also interested, but aren't sure if they are able to. :)
Yes, it is in Varberg.

stelzig

Smash Lord
You don't discuss much single player over here jeff so not so much reason for me to be here :p
I only saw this because i was referred to this topic elsewhere. :)

2 more danes interested now btw. (One of them lives in Sweden though... But he speaks danish, so he's danish :p)

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
Cool, Stelzig I know you are good at 1 player mode stuff; way to step it up and attend a tourney.

Ijuka's question is a good one in my opinion. Personally I'd like to see 2 rounds of pools, and a DE bracket after that. FC and OC both have several rounds of pools, and although this is not quite as big in attendance as those 2, it would be very fitting (seeing how RoS is the Mecca of European Smash) and would definitely make lots of people happy. Timewise it could be done easily, as long as there are schedules and things are properly organized.

Also, I want to randomly point out that regional crews should be done, NO JOHNS about that from anyone. I mean wtf, it should be the main event or something.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whoa, ****! O__O

Icelandic people - Go ftw! ^_^

Danish people - read above ^

Norwegian people - Go by bus :p

Finnish people - I like the idea, I'll definitely consider it :D

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
To be honest, I've never played against a Danish smasher before, so Stelzig; make more Danish people join, this'll be too good!

Same goes for Iceland: Never heard about Icelandic smashers before! D=

Too good with new countries@RoS =)

stelzig

Smash Lord
It's because the danish smashers suck tonb3rry :p
Only a handful of people even knows of the advanced techs (And for some reason half of them live in the same city as me >_>) and none of us have much experience in VS. (Me probably being the one with least VS. experience)

Me, and most of the others, are mainly going to get a good and serious warm-up before brawl is released ;p
Up on 9 interested danes now. 10 if you include me :]

Edit: By the way i was just talking with a couple of the people living in the same area as me about getting there. As i said it is pretty simple for us to get there as we can sail to the city, but do you think it would be possible to get picked up and followed to the tournament from the dock? Would make planning much easier for us :);)

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Stelzig - That's no problem at all, there will be plenty of people available for that. Oh and if you for some reason don't wanna go sailing to get to Sweden, it's still easy as **** to take the train directly from Copenhagen to Varberg :D

stelzig

Smash Lord
Heh. I live on the nose of jutland (Århus - internordic friendcity of wonderful Gothenburg :p) which is quite far away from Copenhagen and that bridge so i am definently going to sail =p

stelzig

Smash Lord
Hehe. Man we're not going to sail in our own ship :p (would be cool though ^^)
We're just taking a ferry that happens to sail to Varberg ;p

I think our ages would range from about 15-19 years old... Like the most other people on these kind of forums :)

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Stelzig - Aight, just make sure they know how easy it is =)

Stormblast - It's being taken care of, and I'll make sure to have it all up, say, come May.

Ogiwara

Smash Rookie
I'm definately coming to RoS4, although I'm not sure if I will be able to take the trip to Holland the week after.

Helios: Hørde jag faapaa?! Great success! :chuckle:

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, now, this is getting out of hand! My pic was topic related!!!
(I simply said Zomg! because Shin decided to come!)

The random guy and the car are completely random! :(

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
That guy is not random! It's Ian Anderson.

Anyways, sry for my posting, I thougth I was posting @ Nf (norwegian nintendo forum) :psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom