• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Ja ich habe nicht vergessen das(die?) deutch, aber es war zwei jahren since( in deutch is es?) ich habe es gelesen^^

Nemi

Smash Cadet
i am so there. along with all of STFU! (obscure english crews ftw)
edit: sensation white is sold out :( that looked awesome

Nemi

Smash Cadet
theres a link on the first post i think- its some kind of gigantic dance/techno festival thing :colorful: and its looks freakin' sweet

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Hell no we won't! =D
Come get 'em yourself!

Sensation white is the worlds LARGEST dance event, featuring top DJ's and 40 000 people :psycho:
Only 40 000?
When Iron Maiden played a concert in Rio 250 000 people came to see them. :p

ac_anon

Smash Ace
Wow totally didnt see this thread, id love to come if it doesnt clash with my exam/ i have money. Need to get back into smash, hope to see u all again if make it.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, Sensation White lasts for 9 hours and costs €60. I'd love to see any old fat Iron Maiden fan last that long (or pay that much) :p

Roy Were-ForUniMare

Smash Journeyman
I wanna go too!!! Do some clubbing with my buds Helios and have hott parties with the local women.^^ Also I hope to strick Raikacchi for this!

Edit: Even if I want to go to Sensation White, I don't have white pants >.<;...
And Helios & Tonb3rry, I'll moneymatch both of ya^^

With that many women (Many for a smash fest<,<...) coming along who knows what kind of romances there will be.... I love being single again!!! XD

And Helios, you can choose who you want to fight against in the money match, choices are Roy, Kirby, Samus and Marth, take your pick. (if you choose Fox yourself however then you're forced to either play against Kirby or Samus<,<...)

@ Samochan: If you're a Kirby player then I'm interested in playing too^^, I wanna know how good or bad I've become with the little fluffy yellow puff ball of mine^^XD

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Roy Were-ForUniMare: Of course I accept the challenge ;)

Btw: Why do you want to give away your money like that? I mean, challenging Helios in a MM and give him the choice to pick which char YOU must use? You're either REALLY good, or too rich...

Roy Were-ForUniMare

Smash Journeyman
@ Tonb3rry: Just call me Roy or RFUM, also the reason for me MMing with Chris is most for the fun and I won't mind losing, if I'd win by dumb luck then I'll have earned some cash backXD. I'm not that good nor that rich though, but for some reason my Kirby usually is really well against Fox and Falco O.o;...

@ Chris: Yeah, I'll plut a big fat 80+ dude with saggy **** next to you who dances to a Britney Spears song<,<.... While on my side.. OMGH SWEDISH HOT BLONDES XD.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL jeffzor, if you're talking about the fat dude with manboobs, then I can surely understand why neophos would be the first image to pop up.

Roy Were-ForUniMare

Smash Journeyman
More like to see how bad I'm in kirby dittoes, but sure. :D I wanna play other kirby players too. ^^
It would be a honor.^^

@ Jeffz0r: I reallllly wouldn't have an idea, but then again I might not even want to know XD

Edit: Hey Chris, there is a chance that I might be driving with my friend all the way up to the tourney hehehe lol thats probably a 11/12 hour drive XD!

Aniolas

Smash Ace
It would be a honor.^^

@ Jeffz0r: I reallllly wouldn't have an idea, but then again I might not even want to know XD

Edit: Hey Chris, there is a chance that I might be driving with my friend all the way up to the tourney hehehe lol thats probably a 11/12 hour drive XD!

That would be cool!

Me, Chris and some other guys are thinking about driving to to Amsterdam after RoS4.
To attend to Sensation White and AFC4.

Maybe we can race back to Holland after RoS4. ;)

BIG C

Smash Master
I love how helios put the alcohol, drugs, and sluts as like main points to get people to come. Oh and I definitely won't be coming for the Europe is just too far away to go and far too expensive for the Large Cenaron. But, if I somehow get some huge inheritance or something I'll be there probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom