• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samochan

Smash Master
Any other girl smashers attending? I'd be sad if I were the only one, especially when I know there are at least 3 of them in Norway. ._.

And is Dave (Kirby squad) coming? I heard from amsah that his kirby is good, like real good... we should sooo kirby ditto. :3

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I think Milktea, girlfriend of PC Chris. She recently got 25th at Cataclysm 3, where there were over 100 attendees.
And she got 7th in teams with PC Chris.

Tinuviel

Smash Cadet
Any other girl smashers attending? I'd be sad if I were the only one, especially when I know there are at least 3 of them in Norway. ._.

And is Dave (Kirby squad) coming? I heard from amsah that his kirby is good, like real good... we should sooo kirby ditto. :3

Last time I checked I was still a girl.. maybe not a hot blonde but still, a girl.

And I'll be there.. And I'll probebly drag some of my hot swedish friends with me. ^^

Tinuviel

Smash Cadet
Yay ^.^

Have you been on tournaments much? Since I asked Eken about any swedish girl smashers and he said there aren't any, as far as he can remember. O_o;
Well I've been to about three big ones if I remember correctly..
Two of them I was just being a groupie but on the last one I played myself. And I will be playing at ros if I don't get crewduties...

Anyways, I can't recall ever seeing other girls playing in tourney.. Accept for maybe Senkai, but then he turned out to be a dude. :rolleyes:

Faab

Smash Ace
Whoa so even a girl made that mistake. Was quite funny when we dutchies found out that some random chick was called Kevin. Can't wait for RoS 4 ^_^.

Nedech

Smash Apprentice
I thought i was the only one to make that mistake. : /

Anyway, i'll be there, hopefully.

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
I guess I was one of the (lucky?) few who know he wasn't a girl, mainly because I'd met him before and he was different then. Amazing pic.

Hey, how many countries will have enough people to fight for regional pride? I'm thinking Sweden, Norway, Holland, UK, Finland. How about France, Italy, even Germany? This should pretty much be made the main event. Maybe this should be the first event (don't they do it like that at FC?). I don't really care how it's done AS LONG AS IT HAPPENS.

Samochan

Smash Master
Hey, how many countries will have enough people to fight for regional pride? I'm thinking Sweden, Norway, Holland, UK, Finland. How about France, Italy, even Germany? This should pretty much be made the main event. Maybe this should be the first event (don't they do it like that at FC?). I don't really care how it's done AS LONG AS IT HAPPENS.
So how are we gonna get 10 people from finland then? >_>; But I'm all for regional crews. :3

Vegard

Smash Lord
Wow, this is gonna be huge. Looking forward to it already. But is it gonna be late in June or in the start of July? I'm going to Paris the last week of June, but I hope I'll get back in time...

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
So how are we gonna get 10 people from finland then? >_>; But I'm all for regional crews. :3
Samo: theoritical chances to get at least 10 finns to compete in the regional crews are good because many of us are still about to come (according the latest information that i've heard) but the fact is that the biggest part are still just thinking their chanses to join RoS4 (I myself belong in this group). I try to play my cards right during the summer (with money and time >_>) so I can came to give my help for Finland's crew =P. Even thought I can't make it to the RoS4, I'm still quite sure that there will be at least ten finns ^_^.

incase I won't be there: I wish that Finland shows the other countries where the true smashers are from ;)

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Don't talk about Kevin like that, she's mine! And EK, you're so dead!

On a more serious note, that guy really scared the **** out of us Dutchies. Talking about boner killers. ;_; Faab is still interested though. ;D

Btw, some Dutchies have booked already. Some have yet to decide if they're going, including me. Bribes help, but don't guarantee anything. We should know more in a few weeks.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I can only see that happen if...

1. She doesn't look like Svampen AT ALL (preferably not blood related).
2. I'm really, REALLY drunk.

Simply pissing off Svampen isn't worth a lifetime of regret.

Hara

Smash Apprentice
Yesh!

Klart du måste komma Andromeda ;)

Finally.... looks like my operation will be this fall instead of the summer ;D

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Yesh!

Klart du måste komma Andromeda ;)

Finally.... looks like my operation will be this fall instead of the summer ;D
Jag tränar för fullt! Men jag lär hamna sist i slutplaceringen i alla fall. men det gör inget, det är ju trots allt första turneringen! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom