• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Were-ForUniMare

Smash Journeyman
That would be cool!

Me, Chris and some other guys are thinking about driving to to Amsterdam after RoS4.
To attend to Sensation White and AFC4.

Maybe we can race back to Holland after RoS4. ;)
I'll take that race gladly! Now to get a fake driverslicence >.<;... XD
Just be careful that we don't F-smash you guys with our car :p And wasn't Sensation White sold out already? Not that it matters, I don't have white pants and shoes anyway so I couldn't get in anyhow T-T;...

@ Big C: Its not sluts! its prostitutes! They work for it >,>...

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
I want to come, but I'm not sure with the money and stuff. How much for entry and eventuelly tournament-costs?

VilNess

Smash Champion
VilNess has to cancel his attendance due to his passion with music being at higher priority than smash. I only got 8 vacation days from work and those all I already booked for different things.

Hopefully other finnish smashers can still come even though I won´t be driver this time.
Rock on.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
VilNess has to cancel his attendance due to his passion with music being at higher priority than smash. I only got 8 vacation days from work and those all I already booked for different things.

Hopefully other finnish smashers can still come even though I won´t be driver this time.
Rock on.
A concert? Which? =)

VilNess

Smash Champion
Yeah, TK has a driving licence at that time, maybe he can help...
I´m gonna attend Finnish Bass solo competition, I actually won it last year. also Simerock (even tho it isn´t confirmed that I´ll play there) and my own little-rock evening take time.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Me and Ed should be booking up for both tournies soon ^^ This is gonna be too good =D UK represent!

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
I may come. It only depends on my summerjob (which I haven't got yet, lol)
Money is no problem, since its only a few days after my birthday :chuckle:

Roy Were-ForUniMare

Smash Journeyman
@ Big C: We (or at least I) would help out IF you'd actually give us the info we would need, like which amount would you need and for what (also to see if you're not screwing us over). I don't mind helping out a fellow smasher, but help comes from both sides, not one. And I think that with the ChuDat fund this all has been told before.

BIG C

Smash Master
heh really i didnt think any1 would help me other than maybe helios and the doug maybe dorkzies. heh i was just suggesting it as a joke but, maybe i'll look into it and get back 2 u.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
I'd love to help ya out Big C but i'm officially in SoVA now! Definitely go to RoS4 Hawt Blondes Edition if ya can mate, it's the best/biggest run tourney in Europe. I know Heli or possibly some swedes around him will be able to help out with housing. However I might even see you at FC again this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom