• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegard

Smash Lord
It has never been possible...

Btw, please make Smash the main event at this tournament. I mean REnaissance of Smash? Is there really gonna be a lot of Halo gaming?

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've never said anything about Halo being played at RoS4, so I don't see why you're getting all worried =)
RoS4 is going to be aaaaall about smash =)

Peli > Peki :p

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
The swdish guys are so good!; ; unfair!
Armada and aniolas fking very nice job on placing 2nd in teams!:D gratz!
How did Calle and SA do?

EK

Smash Journeyman
Eki Peki (Ek)
Heli Peli (Helios)
Ani Pani (Aniolas)
Akki Packi (Akke)
and so on...

Roy Were-ForUniMare

Smash Journeyman
Holland will at least have

Reffie [Booked]
Rens [Booked]
Ivo [Booked]
Amsah
Faab
Nnja
Ryuker
Jeffz0r
Roy were blabla

And i don't know about other players
I really wished I could change my name on here =_=;...

Oh and if I'm coming by car then you can include Raikacchi and Tja. But that I'll be there, thats a fact, nothing in the world could stop me, not even death!.. And I've got a digital camera now so I can record vids, already posted two vids on youtube for if anyone is interested in my lame *** skills XD.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Heli Peli aka Helios:

Well, Swedish smashers sure is lazy. Get a ride and bring TV/GC/Smash for a good tournament rather than taking the train/bus. Make a list like the ones we Norwegians have for our tournaments, so you have the overview and can cheer up the smashers for more if it's too few. Rather too many than too few. A lot of people from other countries are coming to Ros4(like the previous one), so the Swedes shuld bring if they possibly can.

Exemple from SR2:
Tonberry said:
Husk også at vi er avhengige av at folk tar med seg utstyr for at denne turneringa skal bli noe av!

Liste over folk som får tatt med seg utstyr, og hva de får tatt med:
1. Tonberry - 3 TV-er, 1 GC m/smash og memorycard.
2. Kriz - 1(2) TV(-er).
3. King Link - 1 TV, 2 GC m/smash og memorycard + 3 kontroller, vannkoker og vaffeljern.
4. DJ Black - 1 GC m/smash og memorycard.
5. darkfrog - 1 TV, 1 GC m/smash og memorycard, 3-4 skjøteledninger + PC og fullt recording-utstyr.
6. Acherontic - 1 GC m/smash og memorycard.
7. NorskeLink - 1(2) TV(-er), 1 GC m/smash og memorycard
8. Flikkflakk - 2(3)TV-er, 1 GC m/smash og memorycard, 3-4 skjøteledninger.
9. madlobster - 2(4) TV-er, 1 GC m/smash og memorycard + 4 kontroller, 3 skjøteledninger, Wii og 1(2) laptop.
10. Ogiwara - 1 GC + 2 kontroller
11. imberfeCt - 1 TV, 1 GC m/smash og memorycard
12. Berreh og venner - 3x Gamecube m/smash og memorycard, og eventuelt en TV
13. Marte - GC m/smash og memorycard, 1 skjøteledning.
14. Acherontic - (1) TV, (1) GC.
15. Thomas - 1 GC m/smash og memorycard
16. DevilFish - 1 GC m/smash og memorycard
17. Zephy - 1 GC m/smash og memorycard
18. Berreh - 1 TV
19. Rolfii - 1 GC m/smash og memorycard
20. Bergsala - 2 TVer

Liste over folk som får tatt med seg utstyr, men som ikke helt sikkert kommer:
1. Johny Deppa - 1 TV , Smash-spill + memorycard, + 2 kontroller.
2. Katten - 1 GC + smash.

Hittil har vi(ikke medregnet de på kanskje-lista):
15(kanskje 22) TV-er
19(kanskje 21) GC-er m/smash
1 Wii
7 kontroller
1 vannkoker
1 vaffeljern

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Norskelink - Yeah, we've already got a list going for next time, as we discovered on friday afternoon that people don't keep to their word unless there's a friggin' list to remind them.. >_____>

Calle W

Smash Apprentice
Norskelink - It ain't that easy to get a ride. Aniolas is the only who has a car and it isn't fair to let him pick up TV:s for every tourney we arrange.

Anyway, if I ask my parents nicely I'm sure that they will give me a ride to this tourney, so I can bring 2 TV:s, 1 GC (with Smash) and maybe a Wii.

Tinuviel

Smash Cadet
With a tiny bit of luck and some hard work I'll probebly have a drivers license by then.

If I do, then there wouldn't be any problem at all for me to drive around and pick up TVs and whatnot for RoX4.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
That's good, I ask my parents for drive everytime theres a Norwegian tourney(rather than train), and Kriz have helped a lot with his car. I just hope you can get as many as RoS4 need, because that tourney is first priority.

Nice Heli, tinu and Calle.

Allso try to get sponsed with TVs from Bergsala, like we got on SR2. Gamecubes just as important btw.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
You got TVs from Bergsala? o_O
(Believe me, this is nothing new for us, we've been sponsored by Bergsala since 2005, but I've been told they sold off all their TVs now)

Also, there were almost 30 TVs at SHVAR, but even tho we asked and asked for people to bring their gamecubes, no one did. We could have easily grabbed 4-6 more TVs for smash, if people had brought their friggin' cubes.

Roy Were-ForUniMare

Smash Journeyman
At TNO Raikacchi and me both brought our tv's + cubes + smash & memorycard. Though I don't have a cube to my disposal anymore that I could take with meh. But if I'm going by car then I have little trouble with bringing my tv and smash along.^^ Also I'll bring my cameraX3

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's been really amazing how at every Swedish tourney I've been to there have always been more TVs than Cubes. Such a waste for people who actually bring TVs.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
On RoS4, be pretty sure to have more cubes. As your list can tell us to bring Norwegian cubes if we need to. ;)

Looking forward to RoS4! Go go Helios.

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
Did you know that norwegian cubes have super-mega-hidden-norwegian-players-super booster with built in sweden ownage-powah? O=
that is why all norwegians wants to bring our cubes so badly :chuckle:

Tinuviel

Smash Cadet
Seriously.. Helios, I asked you the nigt before shvar if I should bring my GC. And you kindly rejected my offer. Donät do that the next time. ;)

Oh, and PLEASE(pretty please with sugar on top) can we make RoS be about smash and not Halo?

DJ Black

Smash Rookie
Hm. If there's a shortage of GameCubes, I can bring mine for sure if you need it, Helios. Tonberry lamed out with YL at SHVAR 6, even though he did good with him... I however stuffed up vs. Yuna, but am quite satsified with my placing at that tournament. I also played quite even with Armada, but I have a feeling that his Peach would kick my butt up'n down Sweden. He played Sheik vs. my Marth in the sets.

Btw, love the nick I got in Sweden. ^_^

"DJ RoXx"

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Is there a shortage of GCs? I haven't used mine for a half-year thanks to the Wii. ;) But i will bring mine whatever happens.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Count me in Helios! I can also bring my cube if neede:dD U just have to tell me u know;P

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tin - Yeah, I figured since soooo many people already promised to bring their cubes, there wouldn't be any need for even more cubes. Oh, how silly of me to expect swedish smashers to deliver.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Helios: You said that RoS4 will be all about smash. Then why are you bothering me with the "Halo" word in the title? =(

Halo will ruin the whole tournament. Last RoS it was too little TVs for all people to play. If you put in Halo in this tournament, well, then it'll be f*cking broken.

And, make a list of the events and when they starts, and make sure they all start in time. I don't want no late tournaments this time... ;)
Ask me if you need help or anything, I know that it's not easy to run a tournament.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
He's joking, because everyone still keep asking about this being a Smash and Halo-tournament after that being refused many times. ;)

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Helios u nub:p U scared me with the halo edition title lol xD /slap ^-^

Tinuviel

Smash Cadet
Tin - Yeah, I figured since soooo many people already promised to bring their cubes, there wouldn't be any need for even more cubes. Oh, how silly of me to expect swedish smashers to deliver.

Life's lesson livedand learned.
You can't relly trust swedes(in general) to do anything for anyone else without benefiting from it themselves.

.. och allting är moderaternas fel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom