• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Were-ForUniMare

Smash Journeyman
I don't know any Swedish or Norwegian players(that will attend) that plays Samus, so not many I'll guess.
Well if all goes well then at least my friend and me both main Samus so thats two and I'm guessing at least 2 or 3 others playing Samus too. Although I main other aswell its still one of my best. But then again I'm not that good probably =_=;.. X3

@ Helios: Grayfox I only heard positive things about, that he's a awesome Samus player.^^ Can't wait to play against him.

And I assume you were joking with Duuude? >.>...

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Roy blablabla:

No, Dude does play Samus.
Even though he quited smash for WoW, he still come to smashtourneys sometimes.
And his Samus is still to good! =D

You better watch out! ;)

Roy Were-ForUniMare

Smash Journeyman
Roy blablabla:

No, Dude does play Samus.
Even though he quited smash for WoW, he still come to smashtourneys sometimes.
And his Samus is still to good! =D

You better watch out! ;)
I really need a name change T_T;....

Sorry, I thought that Helios made a joke with saying "duuude", My apologies for misunderstanding.
I hope to play against his Samus aswell, then again, I hope to play against as many people as possible.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
I really need a name change T_T;....

Sorry, I thought that Helios made a joke with saying "duuude", My apologies for misunderstanding.
I hope to play against his Samus aswell, then again, I hope to play against as many people as possible.
Ha ha, no need for apologies. How would you know about Dude?

And no, your nickname is just to good.
Almost as good as Foxololol (Fox128) XD

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Well, if you change your name. It wont have any effect.
Cause everyone will still call you Roy blablabla. XD

Just learn to live with it. ;)

stelzig

Smash Lord
Will we get some more info soon helios? :*) (If you want me to make sure some more danish people arrives then i probably need to return with info to them pretty early in advance of the tournament;))

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Less hot blondes, more tournament information.(no matter how how the swedish blondes are) How to find Ungdommens Hus, scedual(wtf spelling), who will attend-list, who will bring what list(driving Dutches, Danes, Finns, etc bringing TVs/cubes ftw), no yunas, some booring facts and etc. You know the deal, make serious topic ftw. D=

stelzig

Smash Lord
It's just basically any practical info like everyone else mentioned. The who brings what is probably less important. It's more the things about where exactly it is. What do people do about sleeping (Is it possible to stay there or do you have to stay at a hotel). When exactly does the doors open. Things like that. ;)

Sounds like you almost got everything ready though and i think i just need it before the end of may to make sure people doesn't loose interest :)

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, seeing as how everything isn't finalized yet, I can't possibly give out full information yet. We're working on it, tho, so stay tuned :)

EDIT (because I have 3333 posts, and I don't want to post anymore atm):

Yeah, I mean, we're trying to rent a second hall for people to sleep in, trying to get more sponsors, trying to figure out exactly how much this is gonna cost us, etc. Thus, accomodation and entrance fees have yet to be decided.
However, rest assured that there WILL be a place to sleep, free of charge, so no need to get a hotel or anything.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hot blondes?
Oro & Fuzzyness: You mean Yuna?

Any venues narrowed down yet? It'd be nice to know what to expect (like if we'll be in the middle of the woods again).

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, Helin00b, someone told me that, but for someone as obviously L33t (not) as you, it might've occurred to you to edit the 1st post to reflect that the venue's been set.

As it stands, there's no even a mention of Varberg on the 1st page aside from WMK asking whether it'll take place in Varberg.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, I figured since we're still trying to book the sleeping venue first, I can update the first post once everything's done, and it won't hurt anyone. You could've also asked just about anyone :p

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
That tiny place? We were, like, 40 people there last time and you could barely walk around come sleeping time unless you were in the game hall.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yuna, can you PLEASE stop making things up?
We were 76 people there last time, and we were 92 at RoS3. Besides, I'm getting a separate sleeping location this time, so space should NOT be a problem.

Vegard

Smash Lord
oh, nice to hear =) Don't need to bother about the hotel shait then.. =p

Roy ... Because I don't know any other European Smashers.. simply enough. Wouldn't you prefer to share hotel room with someone you knew? >_> but care, the sleeping location sounds like a good option.

And Yuna, wtf, are you trying to scare people or what?

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
gogo Helios:D Very nice to know that space isnt a problem:)
But will RoS4 be held at Undgommenshus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom