• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rebooted Evolving SSB Roster Game

BritishGuy54

Smash Ace
Round 3:
:ultgnw::ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultdk::ultyoshi::ultwario:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultmarth:[Lyn]:ultbyleth::ultkirby::ultkingdedede:
:ultfalcon::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultgreninja:[Meowscarada]:ultolimar::ultvillager::ultisabelle:
:ultshulk:(:ultpyra::ultmythra:):ultinkling:[Ring Fit Trainee][O. Howard]:ultsonic::ultryu::ultpacman::ultcloud:

Additions: Lyndis, Meowscarada, Officer Howard

Lyn is still a very popular Fire Emblem character, and with this roster growing, a third one feels warranted.

Meowscarada is here for a similar reason for Pokémon. And Officer Howard hails from Astral Chain, a new IP in the Switch era.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultyoshi::ultbowser:(King Boo):ultwario::ultdk::ultrob:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(Sidon) :ultsamus::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultolimar: (Helix)
:ultisabelle:(Tom Nook) :ultinkling:(Squid Sisters) (Ring Fit Trainee)
:ultpikachu::ultchrom:(Tiki) (Edelgard):ultshulk:(:ultpyra::ultmythra:) (Akira Howard)
:ultpacman::ultsonic: (Tails) :ultryu:(Chun-Li):ulthero:

New: King Boo, Sidon, Tiki

Alright, now that much of the essential selection is out of the way I'm going to toy around with some supplemental picks that contribute fresh dynamics to the roster as it stands. I'll try to justify each of these, although part of it is just because I think it'd be interesting to try.

King Boo might be a questionable choice to some, but I would like to point to the rousing success of Luigi's Mansion 3 and the bright future for this series. Even the recent Luigi's Mansion 2 remake wasted no time cracking a million copies (only four days). I'd probably want to keep Luigi pretty standardized to work alongside Mario rather than giving him a whole Poltergust deal, so King Boo will have to do some of the heavy lifting in representing Luigi's Mansion's unique horror-ish elements. As a ghost, I think he provides a lot of creative, tricky moveset potential that nobody else can provide - status altering effects, disappearance, one idea I quite like from another user is that he traps you in a painting for his grab.

Sidon breaks up the Triforce Trio with a popular supporting character from the newest couple entries in the series. He grants us a trident user and a water elemental, among other things. I've been more compelled by this idea recently in trying to "crack the code" on which Switch era Zelda character makes the most sense. I believe there are like five other equally viable options, but Sidon has been a fan favorite since his debut and I can very easily visualize a fun and dynamic moveset built around him. More modern standouts certainly couldn't hurt.

Tiki adds a bit of an oddball to the Fire Emblem lineup, someone who is not a "main" character but remains one of the most essential supporting characters in the series whos populaity has spurred on a return in FE Awakening as well as an eventual feature in both Warriors and Engage. As a manakete, she infuses the Fire Emblem lineup with a bit more flair to showcase its more imaginative magic elements. Plus, it'd just be cool to see her turn into a dragon for certain moves. She'd be plenty unique and feels best suited as a Fire Emblem character choice detached from the standard Lords.

Also hey Pupp135 Pupp135 for the rounds where we need to make cuts, what are the rules about bringing characters back later?

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Champion
Here are the rosters:

Pupp135 Pupp135
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach:(Toad):ultbowser::ultdk::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultlittlemac::ultsamus:
:ultlink::ultzelda:(Ganon):ultbyleth::ultlucina::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultness:
:ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultgreninja::ultolimar::ultvillager::ultisabelle:(Tom Nook)(Barista Dog):ultshulk:
:ultinkling:(Off the Hook):ultminmin(Ring Fit Trainee):ultpacman:(Bomberman):ultryu::ultsonic::ultcloud:

BritishGuy54 BritishGuy54
:ultgnw::ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultdk::ultyoshi::ultwario:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultmarth:[Lyn]:ultbyleth::ultkirby::ultkingdedede:
:ultfalcon::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultgreninja:[Meowscarada]:ultolimar::ultvillager::ultisabelle:
:ultshulk:(:ultpyra::ultmythra:):ultinkling:[Ring Fit Trainee][O. Howard]:ultsonic::ultryu::ultpacman::ultcloud:

DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser:(Toad):ultdk::ultdiddy::ultyoshi::ultfalcon::ultfox:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultmarth::ultike::ultchrom::ultness:
:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight:(Bandana Waddle Dee):ultvillager::ultolimar::ultshulk::ultinkling::ultminmin
:ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultmewtwo::214::ultsonic::ultpacman::ultsimon::ultryu::ultcloud:

Louie G. Louie G.
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultyoshi::ultbowser:(King Boo):ultwario::ultdk::ultrob:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(Sidon) :ultsamus::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultolimar: (Helix)
:ultisabelle:(Tom Nook) :ultinkling:(Squid Sisters) (Ring Fit Trainee)
:ultpikachu::ultchrom:(Tiki) (Edelgard):ultshulk:(:ultpyra::ultmythra:) (Akira Howard)
:ultpacman::ultsonic: (Tails) :ultryu:(Chun-Li):ulthero:

HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultyoshi::ultpeach::geno:(Waluigi):ultbowser::ultwario::ultolimar:
:ultdk::ultdiddy:(Dixie Kong):ultkrool::ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley:
:ultgnw::ultlittlemac::ultfox::ultisabelle::ultinkling::ultminmin:ultshulk:
:ultmarth::ultchrom::ultkirby:(Bandana Waddle Dee):ultmetaknight::ultpikachu::ultcharizard:
:ultsonic::ultbayonetta1::ultpacman::ultcloud::ultsimon:

ninjahmos ninjahmos
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultyoshi::ultwario:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(Impa):ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultfox:
:ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultlucario::ultfalcon::ultmarth::ultike::ultshulk:(Malos)
:ultlittlemac::ultolimar::ultvillager::ultinkling::ultminmin
:ultsnake::ultsimon:(Bomberman):ultsonic::ultryu::ultpacman::ultcloud:

Vote for your four favorites, where yours is not first.
1. Louie G.
2. Mine
3. BritishGuy54
4. Ninjahmos

I’d like to also display the rosters of eliminated players below.
BowserKing BowserKing
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultbowser:Fawful, :ultdk::ultdiddy::ultyoshi:
:ultwario::ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby::ultmetaknight:Susie,
:ultfox:Krystal, :ultpikachu::249::ultlucario::ultincineroar:Boltund, Dragapult, :ultcorrinf:
:ultpalutena::ultolimar::ultisabelle::ultinkling::ultminmin:ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman::ultsteve:

Round 3
Part 1: Cut Eight Fighters (The Fighters added in Round 2, Part 3 cannot be cut)
Part 2: Add Three Fighters from a represented franchise
Part 3: Add Four Fighters from Different Comapnies
Round 4
Part 1: Add Four Female Fighters
Part 2: Add Four Fighters from an Unrepresented Franchise
Part 3: Add Four Fighters from A Represented Franchise
Round 5
Part 1: Add Three Characters from the Same Franchise
Part 2: Add Five Characters of Your Choice
Part 3: Cut 15 Characters, and Bring Back 3 Cut Fighters (Round 5, Part 2 Fighters Cannot be Cut)

Also hey Pupp135 Pupp135 for the rounds where we need to make cuts, what are the rules about bringing characters back later?
For this, three characters will be brought back during Round 5 Part 3, and I’m thinking of maybe doing a bonus Everyone Is Here round at the end of the game. Cut fighters cannot take any additions between Round 3 Part 2 and Round 5 Part 2

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Champion
Here are the votes

Here are the votes and rankings this round.
Pupp135 Pupp135 12 (3rd)
BritishGuy54 BritishGuy54 13 (2nd)
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 7 (4th)
Louie G. Louie G. 16 (1st)
HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64 5 (6th)
ninjahmos ninjahmos 7 (4th)

Rankings will be like Mario Kart 7/8 with these scores
1st: 7 points
2nd: 5 points
3rd: 4 points
4th: 3 points
5th: 2 points
6th: 1 point

Here are the standings
1. BritishGuy54 19
2. Louie G. 15
2. ninjahmos 12
3. DragonRobotKing26 11
5. Me 10
6. HyperSomari64 3 OUT
7. BowserKing

Round 3 Part 1: Cut Eight Fighters (Fighters added in the prior round cannot be cut, which are listed for each user below)
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultdk::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultlittlemac:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultsamus::ultbyleth::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultfox:
:ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultness::ultolimar::ultvillager:(Tom Nook):ultshulk:
:ultinkling:(Off the Hook):ultminmin(Ring Fit Trainee):ultpacman::ultryu::ultsonic:
Cuts: Toad, Ganon, Lucina, Greninja, Isabelle, Barista Dog, Bomberman, Cloud

Cuts are a complicated topic, and the focus is to figure out who would sting the least. Given that I had multiple fighters from Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and Animal Crossing, I think that I’d be able to prune those series a little bit. Toad feels like the most expendable choice from the Mario franchise, replacing Ganon with Ganondorf seems less jarring than replacing Zelda with Sheik or Tetra (this is hinting at a fighter that I’ll add in the next part), I feel like Three Houses is more important to keep in this instance, Pikachu and Charizard are more important to keep than Greninja, and this is a really reluctant cut, but Isabelle is getting cut as I find Villager to be slightly more valuable. Before going into another Super Mario character or Zelda, Dedede, or Charizard, I decided to see which single fighter franchises may be reasonable cuts, and in my instance, I went with Rhythm Heaven, Bomberman, and reluctantly, Final Fantasy.

Pupp135 Pupp135
(Tom Nook) (Off the Hook) (Ring Fit Trainee)
(Lyn) (Meowscarada) (Officer Howard)
(Toad) (Bandana Waddle Dee) (Heracross)
Louie G. Louie G.
(King Boo) (Sidon) (Tiki)
ninjahmos ninjahmos
(Impa) (Malos) (Bomberman)
(Waluigi) (Dixie Kong) (Bandana Waddle Dee)
BowserKing BowserKing
(Fawful) (Krystal) (Dragapult)

Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Part 3: Cut 15 Characters (Round 5, Part 2 Fighters Cannot be Cut)

BritishGuy54

Smash Ace
Round 3:
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultdk::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:
:ultsamus::ultmarth:[Lyn]:ultbyleth::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultgreninja:[Meowscarada]
:ultfalcon::ultolimar::ultvillager:(:ultpyra::ultmythra:):ultinkling:[O. Howard]:ultsonic::ultryu::ultpacman:

Cuts: Mr. Game & Watch, Bowser Jr, Ring Fit Trainee, Shulk, Cloud, Fox, Ridley, Isabelle

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Bowser
  4. Donkey Kong
  5. Diddy Kong
  6. Yoshi
  7. Link
  8. Ganondorf
  9. Samus
  10. Ridley
  11. Marth
  12. Chrom
  13. Kirby
  14. King Dedede
  15. Meta Knight
  16. Pikachu
  17. Mewtwo
  18. Heracross
  19. Ness
  20. Fox
  21. Villager
  22. Inkling
  23. Sonic
  24. Pac-Man
  25. Ryu
  26. Simon Belmont
  27. Cloud
Cuts: Charizard, Olimar, Ike, Shulk, Zelda, Min Min, Peach, Captain Falcon

(Why i need to cut,for me the roster is so good)

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Champion
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Bowser
  4. Donkey Kong
  5. Diddy Kong
  6. Yoshi
  7. Link
  8. Ganondorf
  9. Samus
  10. Ridley
  11. Marth
  12. Chrom
  13. Kirby
  14. King Dedede
  15. Meta Knight
  16. Pikachu
  17. Mewtwo
  18. Heracross
  19. Ness
  20. Captain Falcon
  21. Fox
  22. Villager
  23. Inkling
  24. Sonic
  25. Pac-Man
  26. Ryu
  27. Simon Belmont
  28. Cloud
Cuts: Charizard, Olimar, Ike, Shulk, Zelda, Min Min, Peach

(Why i need to cut,for me the roster is so good)
Please cut one more fighter as you’ve only cut seven so far (Note: Toad, Bandana Waddle Dee, and Heracross must remain).

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultyoshi::ultbowser:(King Boo):ultwario::ultdk:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(Sidon) :ultsamus::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultfox: :ultolimar:
:ultisabelle: (Tom Nook) :ultinkling: (Squid Sisters) (Helix)
:ultpikachu::ultchrom: (Tiki)
(:ultpyra::ultmythra:):ultpacman::ultsonic::ultryu:

Cut: ROB, Ring Fit Trainee, Akira Howard, Edelgard, Shulk, Tails, Chun-Li, Hero

Made a number of cuts here I really didn’t want to, has a couple changes of heart, but all in all I think what I’m left with is fairly reasonable. Trimming the third parties down some was the easiest decision, and then unfortunately cutting down on some of the smaller, supplemental series since most of the supporting cast of major series felt too essential to remove. It sucks that it means losing two of our newer series, Ring Fit and Astral Chain, but for now both are only one game. So is ARMS, but I salvaged it for gameplay variety and because it is, of course, a fighting game.

The hardest cuts were Edelgard and Shulk. There were drafts in my head where these two stayed instead of Chrom and Pyra / Mythra. But I was trying to take their archetypes into account and deciphering which felt more necessary. Chrom won out because I wanted a Marth-like basic swordie moveset, although I initially had him cut. Because my mindset was Shulk could kinda be that guy, but I didn’t want to lose Pyra / Mythra’s gameplay. And seeing how I interpret Squid Sisters to be a bit more Ice Climbers adjacent, I don’t think they’re redundant… and between these two, I felt Splatoon should have two characters. And felt like I need to counteract the loss of other Switch-era characters a bit. So that’s that.

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Champion
Here are the rosters:

Pupp135 Pupp135
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultdk::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultlittlemac:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultsamus::ultbyleth::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultfox:
:ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultness::ultolimar::ultvillager:(Tom Nook):ultshulk:
:ultinkling:(Off the Hook):ultminmin(Ring Fit Trainee):ultpacman::ultryu::ultsonic:

:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultdk::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:
:ultsamus::ultmarth:[Lyn]:ultbyleth::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultgreninja:[Meowscarada]
:ultfalcon::ultolimar::ultvillager:(:ultpyra::ultmythra:):ultinkling:[O. Howard]:ultsonic::ultryu::ultpacman:

:ultmario::ultluigi::ultbowser:(Toad):ultdk::ultdiddy::ultyoshi::ultfox:
:ultlink::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultmarth::ultchrom::ultness:
:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight:(Bandana Waddle Dee):ultpikachu::ultmewtwo::214:
:ultvillager::ultinkling::ultsonic::ultpacman::ultsimon::ultryu::ultcloud:

Louie G. Louie G.
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(Sidon) :ultsamus::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultfox: :ultolimar:
:ultisabelle: (Tom Nook) :ultinkling: (Squid Sisters) (Helix)
:ultpikachu::ultchrom: (Tiki) (:ultpyra::ultmythra:):ultpacman::ultsonic::ultryu:

ninjahmos ninjahmos
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultwario:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(Impa):ultsamus::ultkirby:
:ultpikachu::ultlucario::ultmarth::ultike::ultshulk:(Malos)
:ultolimar::ultvillager::ultinkling::ultminmin
:ultsnake:(Bomberman):ultsonic::ultryu::ultpacman::ultcloud:

Vote for your three favorite rosters from the five above, where yours is not first.

1. Louie G.
2. Mine
3. BritishGuy54

Here are the eliminated rosters below.
:ultmario::ultyoshi::ultpeach::geno:(Waluigi):ultbowser::ultwario:
:ultdk::ultdiddy:(Dixie Kong):ultlink::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley:
:ultmarth::ultolimar::ultisabelle::ultinkling::ultshulk:
:ultkirby:(Bandana Waddle Dee):ultmetaknight::ultpikachu::ultcharizard:
:ultsonic::ultbayonetta1::ultpacman::ultcloud::ultsimon:
BowserKing BowserKing
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultbowser:Fawful, :ultdk::ultyoshi:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby:Susie, :ultfox:Krystal
:ultpikachu::249::ultlucario::ultincineroar:Boltund, Dragapult, :ultcorrinf::ultolimar:
:ultisabelle::ultinkling::ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultsteve:

Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Part 3: Cut 15 Characters and bring back Three cut fighters (Round 5, Part 2 Fighters Cannot be Cut)

Pupp135 Pupp135
(Toad), (Ganon) :ultlucina::ultgreninja::ultisabelle:(Barista Dog), (Bomerman):ultcloud:
:ultgnw::ultbowserjr::ultridley::ultfox::ultisabelle::ultshulk:(Ring Fit Trainee):ultcloud:
:ultpeach::ultzelda::ultike::ultfalcon::ultcharizard::ultolimar::ultshulk::ultminmin
Louie G. Louie G.
:ultrob:(Edelgard):ultshulk:(Officer Howard), (Ring Fit Trainee), (Chun-Li):ulthero:(Tails)
ninjahmos ninjahmos
:ultyoshi::ultlittlemac::ultridley::ultfalcon::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultcharizard::ultsimon:
:ultgnw::ultluigi::ultkrool::ultlittlemac::ultzelda::ultchrom::ultfox::ultminmin
BowserKing BowserKing
:ultrosalina::ultdiddy::ultwario::ultganondorf::ultpalutena::ultmetaknight::ultminmin:ultpacman:

BowserKing BowserKing , feel free to bring back one of the nine cut fighters as I noticed that Rosalina was added in an earlier roster before being omitted.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
1.Dragonrobotking26
2.Britishguy54
3.Ninjamos

Keeping Megaman Fwi, I cant keep track of those roasters

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
1. Pupp
2. Mine
3. British

Some nasty cuts this round, kind of wild that my roster is the only one that still managed to keep Isabelle... and I believe the only one with new characters beyond the last three we were required to keep. Anyway, Pupp kept some of the most exciting characters for me - Little Mac, Off the Hook, Tom Nook - so I appreciate that at least.

Pupp135

Smash Champion
Here are the votes

Here are the votes and rankings this round.
Pupp135 Pupp135 6 (2nd)
BritishGuy54 BritishGuy54 10 (1st)
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 5 (4th)
Louie G. Louie G. 6 (2nd)
ninjahmos ninjahmos 3 (5th)

Rankings will be like Mario Kart 7/8 with these scores
1st: 6 points
2nd: 4 points
3rd: 3 points
4th: 2 points
5th: 1 point

Here are the standings
1. BritishGuy54 6
2. Louie G., Me 4
4. DragonRobotKing26 2
5. ninjahmos 1
6. HyperSomari64
7. BowserKing

Round 3 Part 2: Add Three Fighters From a Represented Series (Fighters cut in previous round are not allowed to return)
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultbyleth:(Lyn):ultkirby::ultkingdedede:
:ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultfox::ultness::ultolimar::ultvillager:(Tom Nook):ultlittlemac:
:ultinkling:(Off the Hook):ultshulk::ultminmin(Ring Fit Trainee):ultpacman::ultryu::ultsonic:
Additions: Diddy Kong, Ganondorf, Lyndis

Based on my additions, it can be seen that this round is mostly used to replenish franchises that lost a fighter last time. Diddy Kong is Donkey Kong’s sidekick and ends up completing the Mario and sister series fighters included in Brawl. Ganondorf brings back the triforce after Ganon’s exclusion, which was something alluded to previously. Lyn is a creative direction in terms of Fire Emblem where I wanted to add a popular character without choosing another Marth adjacent fighter.

Round 3
Part 3: Add Four Fighters from Different Comapnies (Nintendo is allowed)
Round 4
Round 5
Part 3: Cut 15 Characters (Round 5, Part 2 Fighters Cannot be Cut)

Pupp135 Pupp135
(Toad), (Ganon) :ultlucina::ultgreninja::ultisabelle:(Barista Dog), (Bomerman):ultcloud:
:ultgnw::ultbowserjr::ultridley::ultfox::ultisabelle::ultshulk:(Ring Fit Trainee):ultcloud:
:ultpeach::ultzelda::ultike::ultfalcon::ultcharizard::ultolimar::ultshulk::ultminmin
Louie G. Louie G.
:ultrob:(Edelgard):ultshulk:(Officer Howard), (Ring Fit Trainee), (Chun-Li):ulthero:(Tails)
ninjahmos ninjahmos
:ultyoshi::ultlittlemac::ultridley::ultfalcon::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultcharizard::ultsimon:
:ultgnw::ultluigi::ultkrool::ultlittlemac::ultzelda::ultchrom::ultfox::ultminmin
BowserKing BowserKing
:ultrosalina::ultdiddy::ultwario::ultganondorf::ultpalutena::ultmetaknight::ultminmin:ultpacman:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Bowser
  4. Donkey Kong
  5. Diddy Kong
  6. King K. Rool
  7. Yoshi
  8. Link
  9. Ganondorf
  10. Samus
  11. Ridley
  12. Marth
  13. Chrom
  14. Kirby
  15. King Dedede
  16. Meta Knight
  17. Bandana Dee
  18. Pikachu
  19. Mewtwo
  20. Heracross
  21. Greninja
  22. Ness
  23. Fox
  24. Villager
  25. Inkling
  26. Sonic
  27. Pac-Man
  28. Ryu
  29. Simon Belmont
  30. Cloud

Pupp135

Smash Champion
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Bowser
  4. Donkey Kong
  5. Diddy Kong
  6. King K. Rool
  7. Yoshi
  8. Link
  9. Ganondorf
  10. Samus
  11. Ridley
  12. Marth
  13. Chrom
  14. Kirby
  15. King Dedede
  16. Meta Knight
  17. Bandana Dee
  18. Pikachu
  19. Mewtwo
  20. Heracross
  21. Greninja
  22. Ness
  23. Fox
  24. Villager
  25. Inkling
  26. Sonic
  27. Pac-Man
  28. Ryu
  29. Simon Belmont
  30. Cloud
please add one more fighter

Louie G.

Smash Hero
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf:(Sidon) :ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight::ultfox:
:ultisabelle: (Tom Nook) :ultinkling: (Squid Sisters) :ultolimar: (Oatchi) (Helix)
:ultpikachu::ultchrom: (Tiki)
(:ultpyra::ultmythra:):ultpacman::ultsonic::ultryu:

New: Ridley, Meta Knight, Oatchi
Well, my picks at the turn of the last round were a bit eccentric so I'm opting to endorse some more agreeable picks here. Ridley and Meta Knight seem like very obvious steps forward, and they're a couple of my favorite characters absent right now. Oatchi is perhaps the outlier here, the one character in this batch who hasn't been in a Smash game, but I'm eager to reel the roster back in from some of its more contemporary losses toward being fresh and current again. Oatchi is a rising star from a growing series, he's adorable and I saw a fantastic moveset for him earlier today. So he gets my endorsement this batch.

Diddy Kong just barely missed out! Admittedly, I just felt like I should lay off the Mario-verse content for just a bit longer and give some other series breathing room, since they're already quite well off on that top row. Side note - this round ended up being much easier than I expected because I was prepared to add three new characters to one single series, lol.

Last edited:

BritishGuy54

Smash Ace
Round 3:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultmarth:[Lyn]:ultbyleth: :ultfalcon:
:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultgreninja:[Meowscarada]:ultolimar:[Oatchi]
:ultvillager:(:ultpyra::ultmythra:)[Mio]:ultinkling:[O. Howard]:ultsonic::ultryu::ultpacman:

Additions: Diddy Kong, Oatchi, Mio

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Champion
Round 3:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultmarth:[Lyn]:ultbyleth:
:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultgreninja:[Meowscarada]:ultolimar:[Oatchi]
:ultfalcon::ultvillager:(:ultpyra::ultmythra:):ultinkling:[O. Howard]:ultsonic::ultryu::ultpacman:

Additions: Diddy Kong, Oatchi, Ridley
Please change Ridley as you cut him from your previous round.

I added K. Rool, Greninja and Bandana Waddle Dee
Bandana Waddle Dee was included in your previous round’s roster. Here was your roster from the previous round in addition to the fighters that you cut:
Roster
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultbowser:(Toad):ultdk::ultdiddy::ultyoshi::ultfox:
:ultlink::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultmarth::ultchrom::ultness:
:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight:(Bandana Waddle Dee):ultpikachu::ultmewtwo::214:
:ultvillager::ultinkling::ultsonic::ultpacman::ultsimon::ultryu::ultcloud:

Cut fighters

In addition to King K. Rool and Greninja, you have room for one additional fighter who is not displayed above.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Toad
  4. Bowser
  5. Donkey Kong
  6. Diddy Kong
  7. Yoshi
  8. Kamek
  9. Link
  10. Ganondorf
  11. Samus
  12. Ridley
  13. Marth
  14. Chrom
  15. Kirby
  16. King Dedede
  17. Meta Knight
  18. Bandana Dee
  19. Pikachu
  20. Mewtwo
  21. Heracross
  22. Tinkaton
  23. Ness
  24. Fox
  25. Villager
  26. Inkling
  27. Sonic
  28. Pac-Man
  29. Ryu
  30. Simon Belmont
  31. Cloud
I Decided to change my roster

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Champion
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Bowser
  4. Donkey Kong
  5. Diddy Kong
  6. Yoshi
  7. Kamek
  8. Link
  9. Ganondorf
  10. Samus
  11. Ridley
  12. Marth
  13. Chrom
  14. Kirby
  15. King Dedede
  16. Meta Knight
  17. Bandana Dee
  18. Pikachu
  19. Mewtwo
  20. Heracross
  21. Tinkaton
  22. Ness
  23. Fox
  24. Villager
  25. Inkling
  26. Sonic
  27. Pac-Man
  28. Ryu
  29. Simon Belmont
  30. Cloud
I Decided to change my roster
The fighter count for this round should be 32. As Toad should be on your roster as you added him in Round 2 Part 3, you are allowed one more fighter in addition to Toad. Would you like to also add King K. Rool or Graninja this round?

Top Bottom