• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Quebec Power Rankings *Updated June 22, 2009*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
THE QUEBEC POWER RANKINGS

Panelists
  • HolyNightmare
  • ThatGuy
  • Steb
  • Swordgard
  • Kage

Criteria
  • Tournament performance in both singles and doubles, with singles taking precendence over doubles. Friendlies and Side events such as Low tier do not have any effect on the PR. In most cases, the people that a player defeats and loses to are taken into account more than where they placed in tournament.
  • Consistency of results. A single recent great performance and multiple poor performances will not overshadow a string of consistently strong results.
  • Level of competition faced in tournament. A tournament with 50 scrubs will not matter as much as a tournament with 25 skilled players.
  • Must be a resident in the province of Quebec

Rankings

1. Ally :snake:
  2. HolyNightmare :metaknight:/:rob:
  3. Swordgard :metaknight:/:popo::popo:
  4. The Mystery Man! :metaknight:
  5. Strombert :metaknight:/:falco:
  6. Dom :metaknight:/:snake:
  7. ThatGuy :metaknight:/:mario2:
  8. Vwins :metaknight:/:zerosuitsamus:
  9. Steb :metaknight:/:lucas:/:dk2:/:diddy:/:lucario:/:shiek:/:olimar:/:ganondorf:/:pikachu2:/:snake:
  10. zaf :metaknight:/:metaknight:

Honorable Mentions

fornaxxx :metaknight:, mar1 :dk2:, Techiyo :toonlink:/:marth:, Lunsford :dk2:, Negga :diddy:

Warrior Tier

Kage :ganondorf:

Final Notes

• The current list was taken using a sample of OBScene, FFYF2, BISB, and It's a Trap!, where there was significant Montreal representation.
  • None of us, save Ally, can win without using Metaknight. zaf secondaries him too.
  • Ice Climbers are given 2 Popo's because they are gay.
  • Steb plays a lot of characters :lick:.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Hey, you forgot Snake for me.

**** it, I wanted first post, but I was too distracted playing Melee BTT for some reason :confused:.

And it's funny how we actually only have 1 MK in our PR. And that he quit.

Hype

Smash Lord
Oh snap! Another Canadian PR.

So many MKs. Oddly enough, there was no MK's in the top 10 at it's a trap and Ally wasn't there.

Edit: Oh I see

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Haha, Warrior Tier 2gud.

ThatGuy, go up on the PR son I know you can do it :D

Steb

Smash Journeyman
The only Olimar players I know of in all of EC Canada is Kirt and Kev!, both who rarely play him. I think everyone finds his abysmal recovery too much off a problem to enjoy playing him.

According to this PR, I play Olimar too. I didn't know that.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
The only Olimar players I know of in all of EC Canada is Kirt and Kev!, both who rarely play him. I think everyone finds his abysmal recovery too much off a problem to enjoy playing him.

According to this PR, I play Olimar too. I didn't know that.
of course you do. remember when you ***** me with your 1 pikmin olimar?

Vwins

Smash Ace
woot im on the brawl PR even if I dont play this game since 9 months thx for the representation :p but I play G&W and ZS. I think I'm the worst MK player in MTL

swordgard

Smash Hero
Je t'ai jamais vu jouer Lucario in a tourney match lol.
Er, BISB when i SD-ed vs holy on the huge screen when i was winning because he sd-ed before =_=, even though i wasnt doing so bad during the match (i usually just survive long enough to abuse Lucarios aura ****)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Er, BISB when i SD-ed vs holy on the huge screen when i was winning because he sd-ed before =_=, even though i wasnt doing so bad during the match (i usually just survive long enough to abuse Lucarios aura ****)
I guess I have a short memory when it comes to brawl. >_<

swordgard

Smash Hero
How bout them MKs.
Dominating our brawl scene i swear, if any place would be affected by the MK ban, that would be us.

Id most certainly fall from the PR and go back to my leet melee skills if that happened.

I swear our PR must be confusing so many people lol.

zaf

Smash Lord
i r can be higher on pr nao?
i was active on wednesday lolol.
and still has got tournament placingssss, enough to get me in front of like 5 peoples lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom