• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Probable Character Roster 3.0 ^_^

Mersh

Smash Apprentice
...no, Taka uses a katana which is a completely different style than any western sword...Plus, Taka's got the MOST chance of ANY retro making it, especially with all the other Katana users possible have already been de-confirmed...

Oh, I'm sorry, it's a KATANA, it's SO much different.

KK's got no chance now that he is a main event on that stage.

Nook's in the background

KK's event could easily be a method for unlocking him, and if you think Nook can't be plyaable because he is in the background, then you must not be very experienced with fighting games. Besides, Falco was in the background of Corneria in SSBM, yet he was playable. You could see Captain Falcon's car racing in the backgrounds of Mute City and Big Blue, and yet he was playable.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...no, Taka uses a katana which is a completely different style than any western sword...Plus, Taka's got the MOST chance of ANY retro making it, especially with all the other Katana users possible have already been de-confirmed...

Oh, I'm sorry, it's a KATANA, it's SO much different.

KK's got no chance now that he is a main event on that stage.

Nook's in the background

KK's event could easily be a method for unlocking him, and if you think Nook can't be plyaable because he is in the background, then you must not be very experienced with fighting games. Besides, Falco was in the background of Corneria in SSBM, yet he was playable. You could see Captain Falcon's car racing in the backgrounds of Mute City and Big Blue, and yet he was playable.
...It's ignorance not knowing the difference between Japanese sword style and Western. Besides, Muddy got 1 sentence from Sakurai...Takamaru got an entire article, which also mentioned Sukapon

A K.K. Event that happens EVERY Friday most likely means he's 100% de-confirmed. Also, SMASH isn't other fighting games

Mersh

Smash Apprentice
...It's ignorance not knowing the difference between Japanese sword style and Western. Besides, Muddy got 1 sentence from Sakurai...Takamaru got an entire article, which also mentioned Sukapon

A K.K. Event that happens EVERY Friday most likely means he's 100% de-confirmed. Also, SMASH isn't other fighting games
I don't see how it being a Japanese sword is going to make him magically able to use it in a way that Marth, Roy, Ike, Meta Knight, Link, and Young Link haven't already, but whatever.

The event happens on Saturday, not Friday, and it wasn't confirmed to happen EVERY Saturday, it could easily be a one-time thing.

And if you'd read my post, you'd see it doesn't just happen in other fighting games, it happened in Melee.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't see how it being a Japanese sword is going to make him magically able to use it in a way that Marth, Roy, Ike, Meta Knight, Link, and Young Link haven't already, but whatever.

The event happens on Saturday, not Friday, and it wasn't confirmed to happen EVERY Saturday, it could easily be a one-time thing.

And if you'd read my post, you'd see it doesn't just happen in other fighting games, it happened in Melee.
Yeah, right...It only happens once...

It implied and that it most likely happens whatever the hell day it does. It didn't give ANY secret cryptic message or anything.

In Big Blue and all that, you don't actually SEE Falcon driving his car...it could be on Auto piolot. His car can apparently drive by itself without him in it LIKE IT DID IN 64.

LuigiBoy7

Smash Rookie
50)
Dark Samus =35%
Yeah, Dark Samus. The only way I can see him making it is if Sakurai gets stupid and decides not to put in Ridley and instead put in fun Samus clones! Yeah and Dark Samus slot will be right next to Rick Wheeler and Waluigi. I won't lie I don't want this character to make it and I hope you agree.
Hahaha. No.
That's a common misconception. I think I may have even thought so. Not sure, my memory stinks. Anywho, it's so easy to give Dark Samus a completely original move set, it's not even funny.

There's the Shinespark (unless Samus uses it in Brawl, by some off chance), the scatter beam, the phazon beam (it's like a continuous beam, much like Meta Ridley's plasma beam, not like any phazon beam Samus uses, save maybe the one she uses in the final fight in the original Metroid Prime), that one barrier-thing it put around itself when you got close to it, and I think sometimes to deflect missiles, and the list goes on.

What's more, this is Sakurai. He's known to be creative with move sets.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hahaha. No.
That's a common misconception. I think I may have even thought so. Not sure, my memory stinks. Anywho, it's so easy to give Dark Samus a completely original move set, it's not even funny.

There's the Shinespark (unless Samus uses it in Brawl, by some off chance), the scatter beam, the phazon beam (it's like a continuous beam, much like Meta Ridley's plasma beam, not like any phazon beam Samus uses, save maybe the one she uses in the final fight in the original Metroid Prime), that one barrier-thing it put around itself when you got close to it, and I think sometimes to deflect missiles, and the list goes on.

His info is incorrect but the chances are dead on

LuigiBoy7

Smash Rookie
His info is incorrect but the chances are dead on
As much as I hate to admit it, yeah, that's probably true, what with the Phazon being gone for good after Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, unless they have some crazy plot twist where it returns or something.
Either way, yeah, you're probably right.

And another thing I forgot to mention in my first post: The claws and the like that Dark Samus had would help a lot with giving it unique A moves (unless it loses the claws in Metroid Prime 3... I forget... And if they do bring Dark Samus in, it'll probably be the Metroid Prime 3 model, so yeah.)

Ondo

Smash Apprentice
27) Shiek = 86%
Really this isn’t determining whether Shiek will be in brawl but whether she’ll be a stand alone character. There should be no doubt she is a character as she was spoken of in the interview with the LOZ rep.
Actually, all the interview did was confirm she was in the game; she could still be an Assist Trophy instead of a playable character.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually, all the interview did was confirm she was in the game; she could still be an Assist Trophy instead of a playable character.
N/M...I though you said Shiek Was an AT...

I don't think Shiek will be...After all, Shiek was a highly used character.

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
*Prepares debate cannon*

Time for some more disagreement of list.

Firstly, Shiek. Yes, Shiek has some things going for her, but not enough to be EIGHTY-SIX PERCENT.

1. She is not super plot important, while she was Zelda's disguise, she could of done many other disguises, in addition to Shiek not playing TOO much of a role.

2. In a fairly fast moving series, she is relatively old. She has many competitors who could replace her, for example, Vaati, Skull Kid, Tingle, WW Link, Wolf Link & Midna or just Midna by herself. All these, while retaining many postions for more important characters.

3. Shiek isn't popular. People play her in Melee due to her moveset, but outside of SSBM, Shiek is relatively irrlevent to fans, rarely appearing.

Next, Bowser Jr and your handling of the Mario series characters.

1. Donkey Kong, Wario and Yoshi are not Mario characters. They may have originated from Mario, but not only are they all using their own symbol, but they also have spun into their own series and sub-series(Wario Land, WarioWare, Donkey Kong Country, Yoshi Story just to name a few). They constitute as their own character series.

2. Bowser Jr would bring a unique moveset. Different paint type, paintbrush attacks, etc. etc. Yes, I know you said this, but I was just adding it in.

3. Pretty much star villian in two games, New Super Mario Bros and Mario Sunshine. In these, he managed to give himself a persona, while similar to Bowser, different in it's own way. In addition, more villians, though the more villians barely constitutes to a large advantage.

4. With DK, Wario and Yoshi having their own series, that means five(Including Luigi) mario characters. Considering Mario is nintendo's star of star franchises, it would not be surprising to see them get six reps.

5. He is fairly popular, so you can't really put unpopularity as a disadvantage. Likewise, I don't believe him popular enough to constute it as a strength.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Characters in Smash become popular JUST by being in Smash...

...You wouldn't see fans of a lot of games or series if it wasn't FOR smash itself

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Hahaha. No.

I'm not saying Dark Samus would have a clone moveset (I probably should have verified). I have no authority to say that because truthfully I haven't played the Metroid Prime games (I still waiting to get Prime 3). I'm commenting on the almost complete unoriginality based on the character (a dark version of the hero, oh how original). I'll fix things.

Also I don't know who said this but in truth Luigi si out prioritized by Mario. However Luigi out prioritzed other Mario characters.

Could be (that's why she's not at 100%) but really you and I know that with the Iceclimbers coming back the chances of Shiek coming as well are dead on. Did you know shiek was actually created as a sole character before they decide to add in Zelda. Please let this sink in real fast. I hope this also answers your Shiek questions FrozenRoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you trying to kill me FrozenRoy? uuuuuyyyyyayyyy
6 direct mario characters?!? Alright lets forget the other Marios and look at 6 six mario characters. Now Sakurai being the modest man he is can you see him over hyping one series way above the other franchises. Yeah let's say screw Nintendo, Mario's the only franchise that matters. 6 out of 40 is almost one fourth the characters. Now people have done the same for the LOZ and pokemon franchises 6x3=18. 18 characters is almost one half the characters for three franchises! Now when we look back down we see franchises like F-Zero that only get one franchise. What a kick in the face! Should Sakurai put up a series so high that other Developers be like the makers of the lesser franchises see how little of an influence there game has on this game while Mario takes one fourth of the roster, weapons and stages.

That would make me sad, to know my series was so unimportant compare to this juggernaut that despite any of my own success I only get a character, and a stage while this other series takes everything no matter what it is (Mario or not)! I've said this before and I'll say it again, I don't want the whole Mario party roster being in smash. This game is Super Smash Bros not Super Mario Bros. From all my research I've done about Sakurai he's only been talking about adding unique characters from lower franchises that have been ignored before (Metroid, Kirby, etc). If he is the way I believe he is, then i believe he would agree with my many words, if not write them himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I end this comment by saying sorry for the double post, my computer got stupid again. and Like always I'll update the roster as should be.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Dark Samus is not a dark Version of samus like his/it/her name implies, he/she/it is Metroid Prime after eating Samus's Phazon suit, i mean... Dark Samus has 3 eyes. Also his chances are higher than people think, why?

The Prime Series have been a hit in America.
Dark Samus is the main villain in 3 games.
He/She/It is unique.
Importance to the series.
Would be very, and i mean VERY easy to make, since he/she/it looks like Samus, they could just modify samus's model, texture and animations.
Metroid deserves more than 2 reps. So far it's one(samus/Zamus).
Imagine a Samus V.S D. Samus and Ridley Battle.

I WIN!.

Ondo

Smash Apprentice
6 direct mario characters?!? Alright lets forget the other Marios and look at 6 six mario characters. Now Sakurai being the modest man he is can you see him over hyping one series way above the other franchises. Yeah let's say screw Nintendo, Mario's the only franchise that matters. 6 out of 40 is almost one fourth the characters.
6 out of 40 is *not* almost one fourth the characters, it is less than one sixth. The first game had a full one sixth of the roster for direct Mario characters, and Melee had nearly one fifth. What reason is there to believe that this one will have a significantly smaller percentage?

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you trying to kill me FrozenRoy? uuuuuyyyyyayyyy
6 direct mario characters?!? Alright lets forget the other Marios and look at 6 six mario characters. Now Sakurai being the modest man he is can you see him over hyping one series way above the other franchises. Yeah let's say screw Nintendo, Mario's the only franchise that matters. 6 out of 40 is almost one fourth the characters. Now people have done the same for the LOZ and pokemon franchises 6x3=18. 18 characters is almost one half the characters for three franchises! Now when we look back down we see franchises like F-Zero that only get one franchise. What a kick in the face! Should Sakurai put up a series so high that other Developers be like the makers of the lesser franchises see how little of an influence there game has on this game while Mario takes one fourth of the roster, weapons and stages.

That would make me sad, to know my series was so unimportant compare to this juggernaut that despite any of my own success I only get a character, and a stage while this other series takes everything no matter what it is (Mario or not)! I've said this before and I'll say it again, I don't want the whole Mario party roster being in smash. This game is Super Smash Bros not Super Mario Bros. From all my research I've done about Sakurai he's only been talking about adding unique characters from lower franchises that have been ignored before (Metroid, Kirby, etc). If he is the way I believe he is, then i believe he would agree with my many words, if not write them himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But yet, let's take a look at the 6x3 total roster.

We could add 2 Metroid characters(Including Samus/Zamus), which is really all they can use, except Dark Samus.

F-Zero, well, you'll note F-Zero, while your favorite series, would not be getting two reps anyway, when you look at your probability list(No F-Zero characters not named C. Falcon are on it). Wether Mario gets six reps of five, F-Zero gets one rep. Either way, it's a kick in the face, isn't it?

Kirby could have 3, but who else is there for there to add outside those three?

Earthbound only has three/four games, So most likely only one character, maybe two. Only Claus, Ness or Lucas stand a big chance to get in.

DK series has two reps.

FE series has two reps.

Add in Warioware of one rep.

Add in old school reps of Ice Climbers and Pit.

Add in Snake.

So let's add in the roster now.

18+2+1+3+1+2+2+1+2+1=33

Now let's add in the Star Fox characters, of which three seems like the best bet, with a max of four.

Then, let's add in some miscelanious series. I'll put in Isaac, Captain Olimar, Demiru, Stafy and Sukapon.

33+8=41

Two more new 3-rd party characters.

41+2=43

Okay, so 6x3 doesn't work.

Let's try it with only Mario having six, Pokemon and LoZ five, since Mario DOES sell the most, it has the higher probability of the three of getting said sixth rep.

Now, let's take out one of Demiru, Stafy or Sukapon.

So with a 6x1 then 5x2 workup, we can have a perfectly fit character amount of fourty, while keeping max 3rd Party, some nice fan favorites like Stafy/Demiru/Sukapon(Pick two), along with all the confirmed, along with a good amount of reps.

If there are any flaws, point them out. I didn't use a calculator, so I had to use my mind. Obviously, if my final count actually comes to 41...well, I guess I'm wrong there.

Drake3

Smash Ace
Did you know shiek was actually created as a sole character before they decide to add in Zelda.
Are you sure? >_> I saw that clip and was like "THEY FORGOT TO ADD ZELDA?!?!?!" but I find it really hard to believe that when rushing the game, they were still able to add an entire character at the last minute. Besides, it's Zelda on the character selection screen, not Sheik. Was there anything else that suggests Sheik was supposed to be a character by herself?

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
I just realized you left out Paper Mario. In favor of Dixie Kong and Dr. Lobe?
That's ridiculous. Paper Mario, though essentially the same character, had his own series, three critically acclaimed and highly successful games. Plus, with so many moves to choose from out of the three games, he wouldn't be unoriginal. Remember, Link and Young Link were the same character, but they got two spots. Pichu and Pikachu, pretty much the same thing. Paper Mario in Brawl would pay homage to three great games which really deserve recognition. I would rate Paper Mario at 45%, but really, I'd just be happy to see him on there. Boot off Dixie, because Mario is far more deserving of another rep than DK.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's ridiculous. Paper Mario, though essentially the same character, had his own series, three critically acclaimed and highly successful games. Plus, with so many moves to choose from out of the three games, he wouldn't be unoriginal. Remember, Link and Young Link were the same character, but they got two spots. Pichu and Pikachu, pretty much the same thing. Paper Mario in Brawl would pay homage to three great games which really deserve recognition. I would rate Paper Mario at 45%, but really, I'd just be happy to see him on there. Boot off Dixie, because Mario is far more deserving of another rep than DK.
Dixie Kong > Paper Mario > Dr. Lobe

Don't want any more Mario's regardless though...or links...there is like 4 different links people want to add to the game

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
In addition to my earlier arguement...

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr.

Five reps, not six.

Either I miscounted it as six reps or I miscounted the list/confirmed characters or I added someone to my six reps thing.

automirage04

Smash Rookie
I don't know where people got the Idea that Geno has a "good chance". He hasnt even been playable since super mario RPG, which puts him right up there with Mallow. Cool character, yes. Likely for Smash, nooooo.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know where people got the Idea that Geno has a "good chance". He hasnt even been playable since super mario RPG, which puts him right up there with Mallow. Cool character, yes. Likely for Smash, nooooo.
Yes he does and that was ignorant to say if you don't know why he does

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
#2 on the polls, huge in Japan, enormous cult following, unique character. I'd say his chances are as good as anyones.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
How about Sonic?
I left 3rd party characters off because of the unpredictability of them. For all we know rayman can be in the game. All Ubisoft has to do is go to Nintendo give them the rights to Nintendo(for the game) and ask for him to be in. Sakurai being as modest as he is wouldn't try to offend them and would implement him in the game. This can happen with any 3rd party character. So I just left them out. Don't argue this point because this is one matter that I have decide not to change on. THERE WILL BE NO THIRD PARTY CHARATERS ON THIS ROSTER.

Are you sure? >_> I saw that clip and was like "THEY FORGOT TO ADD ZELDA?!?!?!" but I find it really hard to believe that when rushing the game, they were still able to add an entire character at the last minute. Besides, it's Zelda on the character selection screen, not Sheik. Was there anything else that suggests Sheik was supposed to be a character by herself?
Zelda wasn't rushed in like the clones but she was put in sometime after the rest of the starters. My proof.....This video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAuZnnzoaIE

Notice that all the starter roster including Shiek was in the video and Zelda was nowhere to be found. This also explains why Zelda seems to be less built (lower tier).

In addition to my earlier arguement...

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr.

Five reps, not six.

Either I miscounted it as six reps or I miscounted the list/confirmed characters or I added someone to my six reps thing.
Well lets first agree 6 Mario characters would be crazy. Since this is not relevant to your argument than we'll put this aside anyways...... let me go through your list (and F-Zero isn't my favorite franchise by the way)

I looked at your list and saw a FE franchise lacked one character, you didn't add the very probable Ridley and G & W making the list once again go over limit. I'll look at Bowser Jr again and fix things but there is no way he's going to go under 40

because characters like Bowser Jr. and Waluigi will appear on the roster before Paper Mario and really we don't need to overload this list with mushes (please look at my response above)

Shuma

Smash Hero
Yeah, Zelda was not expected to be in Ocarina of time, the name the legend of ZELDA is just a coincidence.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I left 3rd party characters off because of the unpredictability of them. For all we know rayman can be in the game. All Ubisoft has to do is go to Nintendo give them the rights to Nintendo(for the game) and ask for him to be in. Sakurai being as modest as he is wouldn't try to offend them and would implement him in the game. This can happen with any 3rd party character. So I just left them out. Don't argue this point because this is one matter that I have decide not to change on. THERE WILL BE NO THIRD PARTY CHARATERS ON THIS ROSTER.

Zelda wasn't rushed in like the clones but she was put in sometime after the rest of the starters. My proof.....This video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAuZnnzoaIE

Notice that all the starter roster including Shiek was in the video and Zelda was nowhere to be found. This also explains why Zelda seems to be less built (lower tier).
Oh ha!!! It had the seals instead of the...whatever the hell the hairy bird things are...

...Yeah I remember that trailer

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Is there a reason why a franchise as big as Metroid can't have three reps? I think Ridley and Dark Samus is very possible and wouldn't be that surprising. Sure DS isn't as demanded but the entire prime trilogy is about her (DS is called a female in game btw) and he's be easy to fit in. Wouldn't have to be a samus clone, if you think that then go play metroid prime 2 and 3. Shed doesn't even fight like samus in game. Not to mention most characters movesets are 50% made up.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Dark Samus is not a dark Version of samus like his/it/her name implies, he/she/it is Metroid Prime after eating Samus's Phazon suit, i mean... Dark Samus has 3 eyes. Also his chances are higher than people think, why?

The Prime Series have been a hit in America.
Dark Samus is the main villain in 3 games.
He/She/It is unique.
Importance to the series.
Would be very, and i mean VERY easy to make, since he/she/it looks like Samus, they could just modify samus's model, texture and animations.
Metroid deserves more than 2 reps. So far it's one(samus/Zamus).
Imagine a Samus V.S D. Samus and Ridley Battle.

I WIN!.
I know it's origins but really does it matter? Shadow Mario is really Bowser but does that mean he should be in?

Ridley has a better shot of being in the game than Dark Samus. The question is though would Sakurai put him in. This isn't whether the character is easy or cool but if sakurai would want it in.

Yeah, Zelda was not expected to be in Ocarina of time, the name the legend of ZELDA is just a coincidence.
I don't understand what you're saying

Being bottom tier really shouldn't lower Mewtwo's chances of returning.
That I do agree....to some extent. Bottom tier tends to make a player less popular with crowds which is true and popularity does have some of affect on a characters chances. I know this may sound stupid and it barely effects anything but still it is a slight disadvantage.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Well lets first agree 6 Mario characters would be crazy. Since this is not relevant to your argument than we'll put this aside anyways...... let me go through your list (and F-Zero isn't my favorite franchise by the way)
I don't believe 6 Mario characters is crazy, considering Mario is why Nintendo still exists.
Mario and Nintendo are synonymous in the minds of many.
I can't understand why you'd consider that ridiculous. Besides, Paper Mario is far more important that Bowser Jr., so his chances should be higher. Bowser Jr.'s chances have been overinflated by people here on Smashboards.
As to some other ridiculous ratings:
Mewtwo-far too high. M2 isn't the fan-favorite he used to be, and doesn't continue to be inportant. I'd put him at 70%. Seriously, as a Pokemon fan and frequenter of several Pokemon forums, Mewtwo doesn't seem to be anywhere near as popular.
Jigglypuff should also be lower, but only by a little. Being one of the 12 helps a lot.
Isaac-His lack of popularity in America is a much bigger problem than you think. Objectively, don't you think Sakurai would have more fun implementing Olimar rather than Isaac?
Also, explain why he's unique. You want unique? OLIMAR!
Captain Olimar-Let's examine your negatives.
-He has a more subtle role in the game than the pikmin
-He isn’t a vastly popular characters like others
The first is patently ridiculous. Olimar is the one controlling the Pikmin, the one who narrates the story, the protagonist of both games.
The second is also ridiculous, because of all the rosters I've seen posted on this board, Captain Olimar seems to be on at least 80% of them.
One positive you failed to include is that Miyamoto was involved in the Pikmin games.
Shigeru Miyamoto has enough pull to get anything he likes in Brawl, and if he mentioned Olimar to Sakurai, Olimar is probably in as a PC. Seriously, do not underestimate Miyamoto.
Dr. Lobe- WTF?! Shouldn't be on list. Basically proves the complete subjectiviety of your "roster".

Shuma

Smash Hero
Oh you misunderstand me, I support Ridley above all else, i'm just saying Dark Samus has a higher chance than what you think, and he/she/it would be awesome.

The Zelda thing was sarcasm for "Did you know shiek was actually created as a sole character before they decide to add in Zelda.".

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
pineappleupsetshark-I look at your arguments and see a trend popularity and that's ridiculous. Who polled for Ice climbers might I ask? The probability isn't based on one factor or popularity (while it still is indeed a factor) this threads probability is based on Sakurai's ideals and character choices thus far.

When I say Olimar a subtle character i mean he doesn't do any direct attcks like the pikmin's. He has a Pokemon trainer role if you will. However you're completely right on the other one and I will fix Olimar's position.

But the Dr. Lobe placement doesn't mean anything about subjectivity. I own brain age and didn't care much for either of the brain games. Lets talk a little about DR. Lobe

He's the star of his game, a unique character, a character related to another character suggested on the poll, represents a new direction in gaming and he is from a series that is living quite ripely and lavished. Sakurai likes looking at the more abstract characters from Red to Ness to even the Ice Climbers. The only weakness is that he's not popular (something that you seem to be quite hung up on). I tell you that not every character we think should be in brawl will and some we never considered will. He is The WTF character we all know truly fits in the brawl style and thus he escapes barely making the list.

Now if you are willing to argue why he shouldn't be in that spot than please do because no one has done such yet.

Oh you misunderstand me, I support Ridley above all else, i'm just saying Dark Samus has a higher chance than what you think, and he/she/it would be awesome.

The Zelda thing was sarcasm for "Did you know shiek was actually created as a sole character before they decide to add in Zelda.".
Alright Shuma I will take off the anti Dark Samus messaging. I however can't jump into giving her a higher spot when many other commentors have agreed her precentage is dead on.

With The Zelda comment, I know it's odd and I think that's why she ultimately became a Zelda/Shiek combo. But truth is truth check out the original trailer for yourself if haven't already http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAuZnnzoaIE

Aipom

Smash Journeyman
First off, Mario needs more reps and I think Bowser Jr. fits that perfectly. Next, you should lower Jigglypuff's chances to about 70-60 and Mewtwo's to about 78. And Meowth in at around 70, Stafy 65, Sukapon at 70 and Ness at 65. Then, kick out Dixie and put Mr. Resetti at 75-60. Unfortunately, you'd need to take out Dr. Lobe. Dr. Lobe just doesn't really seem to fit smash criteria.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
First off, Mario needs more reps and I think Bowser Jr. fits that perfectly. Next, you should lower Jigglypuff's chances to about 70-60 and Mewtwo's to about 78. And Meowth in at around 70, Stafy 65, Sukapon at 70 and Ness at 65. Then, kick out Dixie and Dark Samus and put in Wobbuffet at 50 and blaziken at 40. Unfortunately, you'd need to take out Dr. Lobe. Dr. Lobe just doesn't really seem to fit smash criteria.
Kick out DS and Dixie and put in 2 more Pokemon... sorry sir but do you have mental issues?

Shuma

Smash Hero
WTF? Ok i agree with Bowser Jr, but lower Jiggly chances? raise Meowth's and lower stafy's and Sukapon's chances, kick out Dark Samus for Wobbuffet and Blaziken?

Holy ****, go play pokemon stadium, this is not Super Smash Pokemon Brawl.

Top Bottom