• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Probable Character Roster 3.0 ^_^

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I'm bringing back this forum because of how close brawl is. Lets see how things turn out and who gets in. Please note that the characters on this forum aren't personal pics or anything of that matter but rather the characters who have the likeliest chance of being in....or at least what we think is.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Takamaru may be a swordsman, but not all sworsmen have to play exactly the same...

Besides, anyone familiar with his game knows that you rely on his swords skills as much as you rely with his skills of the shuriken. Takamaru is a projectile MASTER only comparable to Mike Jones from Startropics.

And the reason of him appearing high on Sakurai's poll says a lot already. Furthermore, I believe Lyn and Goroh's turning into AT have a lot to do with Takamaru... Perhaps if he wants to represent the samurai weapon, might as well include a full-fledged samurai, not a criminal bounty hunter nor a western lord.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
I'm bringing back this forum because of how close brawl is. Lets see how things turn out and who gets in. Please note that the characters on this forum aren't personal pics or anything of that matter but rather the characters who have the likeliest chance of being in....or at least what we think is.
YES!!!!!! Awsome, I Knew shiek would never make it in like that as a seperate slot, Anyhow about BJ, I really think Paper Mario deserves a spot on there more, And i really think takamaru might have the ups over Sukapon.

The only real thing that seems to be in his way is Geno who was actually on Sakurai's polls.PM Says hi.
Advantages
-The paintbrush makes him a unique characterNot rly, Paper Mario and Geno are unique as well.
-He has reappeared in many of Mario's latest games as a stong rival and boss.And petey did also, Look what happened to him eh? Paper Mario has been the recent star of them like WWLink has to his, 3 Quite popular games, Just as many as BJ! Andthey are both seperate counter-parts except BJ Is his own seperate person, Doesen't count for much, Lolwut.
Disadvantages
-Geno And Paper Mario.
-Possible overpopulation issues. We can't tell if Sakurai wants a series to have more than four representatives.Why the heck would he downgrade a series representation to begin with? I'd say PM And Geno deserve it moar.

Comments are in bold.

The Overlord

Smash Cadet
Megaman's and Belmont's descriptions sound wired. You should remove the "We'll end this list" line and fix Megaman's number.

Since 46-50 aren't on there anymore, could 41-45 have advantages/disadvantages like all the others?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
I miss 46-50, He should seriously put paper mario, IMO Paper mario's chances > Bowser jr's.

I mean he could also have a fun gimmick like PT With switching out partners once they die, And he'd be 2-d like G&W And totally different...More unique then BJ + Has had recent appearences AND Was the protaginist AND He even got a trophy in melee so sakurai might have noticed him as a different mario, He's very noticeable for a different one like WWLink is to LOZ. (Except WWLink is more noticeable blahblahblah.)

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
You gotta get Wolf on there even if you don't think he'll make it he's got a shot.
Agreed, He still has a shot, Maybe not as big as falco's but still a shot.
He cut off 46-50 which means no wolf on there, And watch him keep BJ Up there instead of Paper Mario, PM Is more slotworhty then him and at least deserves a place on there, 40's if possible.

Well release is comming soon, But i say put the last 5 on. :p

raul

Smash Lord
Agreed, He still has a shot, Maybe not as big as falco's but still a shot.
He cut off 46-50 which means no wolf on there, And watch him keep BJ Up there instead of Paper Mario, PM Is more slotworhty then him and at least deserves a place on there, 40's if possible.

Well release is comming soon, But i say put the last 5 on. :p
Yeah no harm with the release in 13 days.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Yeah no harm with the release in 13 days.
We're almost there, We're going to be able to see how accurate this list is. :0

But i still say, Add 46-50 homeless! Or at least give us advantages/Disadvantages, And i say that paper mario deserves the spot up there instead of BJ instead since Geno can't take it.

ctt4lfecw

Smash Ace
If Paper Mario got in over Geno. I'd riot. Geno is a huge part of what started it all for Mario RPGs.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
If Paper Mario got in over Geno. I'd riot. Geno is a huge part of what started it all for Mario RPGs.
I never said that, Here's what i'm saying should happen:
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Geno (If in.)
Paper Mario

I'm argueing that Paper Mario deserves slot 40 there instead of Bowser Jr (Since geno is technically still a third-party due to legal rights so he's under that section.)

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I never said that, Here's what i'm saying should happen:
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Geno (If in.)
Paper Mario

I'm argueing that Paper Mario deserves slot 40 there instead of Bowser Jr (Since geno is technically still a third-party due to legal rights so he's under that section.)
you're obvious attraction to character of paper Mario has blinded you on his chances. He won't be in the roster and you may quote me on that.

Megaman's and Belmont's descriptions sound wired. You should remove the "We'll end this list" line and fix Megaman's number.

Since 46-50 aren't on there anymore, could 41-45 have advantages/disadvantages like all the others?
fixed it, I'll think about adding advantages/disadvantages for the rest though I'm kinda against that because I'm lazy.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
you're obvious attraction to character of paper Mario has blinded you on his chances. He won't be in the roster and you may quote me on that.
Thnx sakurai, Tell me teh final roster now also, And i see that shiek has her own PC Slot and that Stafy is in, And G&W Is cut cuz hes not popular and IC's weren't deserving, Oh and olimar was subtle.

lolwut.

Admit it, All the same advantages BJ Has Paper Mario has also, And he stars in 3 of his own popular games, Next time can you give me something else instead of "He wunt be on the roster olol" Just wondering? Not that i'm super-right or anything.

BTW, Main protaginist of 3 games > Mainish not rly antagonist of 3 games, Lolk.

Oh and sorry that i haven't been active on shining fists, I've been a bit busy here and there.

ctt4lfecw

Smash Ace
Im not crapping on Paper Mario, unlike many, I listen to what other's want in this game. But for the record, I think Geno's support cannot be denied. So if Paper Mario gets in, fine. However Geno should be on that roster too.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Im not crapping on Paper Mario, unlike many, I listen to what other's want in this game. But for the record, I think Geno's support cannot be denied. So if Paper Mario gets in, fine. However Geno should be on that roster too.
I'm argueing that Paper Mario should be where bowser Jr is, Geno is already on the third-party section on homeless's probable roster, And i support geno/PM Myself personally, Trust me if i was able to move geno to the slot where Jr currently is then i would be argueing that but homeless wunt let me. :p

Top Bottom