• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure the guy whos doing scyther is giving up.

you should do him, i gave him a sexy new texture
;w; no faith man jeez im trying the best i can :( and it sux i still need help on some but ill try my best

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I haven't checked this thread in a while, and its good to see its getting popular.

I'm personally rooting for Tsuyoshio because Scyther has been my favorite since RBY days. I'd help if I could, but sadly I know nothing of BBox or PSA... People, please help him.

JOE!

Smash Hero
A quick note for...everyone:

how are you guys going about making the movesets? Are you giving each a unique playstyle, or are you gonna slap random moves they can learn together...?

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
A quick note for...everyone:

how are you guys going about making the movesets? Are you giving each a unique playstyle, or are you gonna slap random moves they can learn together...?
Im trying to scyther as unique as i can

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
This is totally BEYOND awesome! TEEHEE! and is that Scyther!? i'm sorry but i've got sticky fingers and decided to download it for mahself, you know scyther is probably one of the only few pokemon i do CARE for, and just a question, is there a Kabutops model in there? it could be a secondary costume for Scyther, cause i love Scyther SO MUCH and Kabutops is my FAVORITE! YUM i love you, and this totally replaces pit which is AWESOME!

But i will not use it now, only a few animations, i'm not picky but i'll see if i can insert attack animations or something.

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
yeah so i have a electivire texture problem
when i put him in game he turns white with black crosses all over him
like static on a tv
fix?

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
NAMQ: If you're having problems animating a walk/run, how about getting Golem to curl into a ball and rolling for a walk/run? Shouldn't be hard.
man, golem already has a turn into ball animation from Pokeparkwii (but I sincerly don't know how to make it look as it were spinning :(

(dont have time to check and with 236.8 kbit internet... you understand xD)

have anyone seen my project hoppip on page 23(I think)
as well the project hidden characters?
man, and oh plz, keep the good work, saw both vids, also, you might know he's hell-out cute and all animations are to ubberlycute :)

I would like to see more of him in terms of animations

also, the A- Combo, when he spins alot, it makes alot of noise and I wonder if he will have lots of hitboxes aswell, since I would love to have a balanced cast
CUTE!!!!

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
This is totally BEYOND awesome! TEEHEE! and is that Scyther!? i'm sorry but i've got sticky fingers and decided to download it for mahself, you know scyther is probably one of the only few pokemon i do CARE for, and just a question, is there a Kabutops model in there? it could be a secondary costume for Scyther, cause i love Scyther SO MUCH and Kabutops is my FAVORITE! YUM i love you, and this totally replaces pit which is AWESOME!

But i will not use it now, only a few animations, i'm not picky but i'll see if i can insert attack animations or something.
I will deeply consider this

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
I went to put Tyranitar into the game and it froze hmm... what did i do wrong? it just froze as soon as I selected a stage??
Edit: I don't think i did anything wrong... can't you put the model and a few animations in?? what happened? Does having codes and Brawl+ stuff not compatible with the Tyranitar stuff? The files I modified are:
FitKoopa.pac
Fitkoopa.pcs
Fitkoopamotion.pac
What did I do wrong???? Please somebody help!!!

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
I went to put Tyranitar into the game and it froze hmm... what did i do wrong? it just froze as soon as I selected a stage??
Edit: I don't think i did anything wrong... can't you put the model and a few animations in?? what happened? Does having codes and Brawl+ stuff not compatible with the Tyranitar stuff? The files I modified are:
FitKoopa.pac
Fitkoopa.pcs
Fitkoopamotion.pac
Did you remember to add extra bones?

It could also be because Tyranitar's model and textures make the FitKoopa.pcs filesize too big, but I doubt that's the issue. Still, compare the filesize of the FitKoopa file(s) that have the Tyranitar model with the original FitKoopa file(s).

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
I didn't add extra bones wouldn't that screw up the animations? and the original sizes are 763 kb and now they're only 73 kb lol they're smaller?
EDit: Where would I add extra bones at?

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
Just use the bone adder program that (I think) Fortwaffles made. It'll add extra bones, but they won't be attached to anything. Therefore, nothing gets messed up, but the amount of bones is increased. You need to add bones to Tyranitar if it has less than Bowser in order for it to work.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
I started on Garchomp too it's actually easier than Tyranitar but Tyranitar is more funn :) and i added more bones bowser has like 78 and I made Tyranitar have 80 total but the game still freezes in the stage selection screen...why?

JOE!

Smash Hero
Im trying to scyther as unique as i can
What I meant by this was to give them "Playstyle"

for example, my Feraligatr set is built up to be the ultimate "tank" of sorts, due to his "walls of water", leading to a great defensive playstyle, and then he has slow, but vey strong moves to take advantage of foes who get knocked around or hit walls of water

Scyther I can see being the utimate hit and run character

make him have say, a lagless Up B "Double Team" where he can teleport around the stage using Lucario's "wavy" animation inbetween.

Side B can be X scissor, and be sort of like Falco/Fox Side B, but be a tad shorter range with a more damaging roll, as oppose to escape. He could be using this move to follow up, or simply punish approaches by plowing through them, and doing some damage in return.

Down B can be Bug Buzz, having him vibrate his wings very fast and creating a shockwave similar to a Spacey Reflector, that cases a Cape effect instead. It doesnt refelct projectiles, but rather melee attacks.

and Neutral B can be Quick Attack/Aerial Ace/Air Slash (dunno which to call it). This will be a combination of Ike's Side B, Lucario's Up B and Sonic's Homing attack. What it does is allow Scyther to charge for a moment, then fly toward the enemy for a slash doing some decent damage. You can alter the course slightly, but has slight homing properties. Does less damage than Side B and doesnt have the priority/horizontal movement.

other than that, you could just have him have annoying multi-hit slash attacks, like fury cutter for a Jab Combo, etc, etc

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
I started on Garchomp too it's actually easier than Tyranitar but Tyranitar is more funn :) and i added more bones bowser has like 78 and I made Tyranitar have 80 total but the game still freezes in the stage selection screen...why?
Perhaps you need to add a few more bones? I always add at least 10 bones more than I need.

And maybe the problem is with the FitMotionEtc. Try loading only Tyranitar-- don't load the FitMotion OR the Fit(character).pac. Then, if the model works, try loading the FitMotion. If that works, go ahead and load the Fit(character).pac, too. If the game still freezes after you load any one of those files, then it has to be the last file you added that's causing the problem. Is that simple enough to follow?

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Well I'll work on it tomorrow I'm going to use Groudon's animations that i extracted from his archive and place them in Tyranitar's animations and I'm going to edit another part of the jump animation, the jump takes so long cause it has so many different parts to it.:lick: o well it is TOTALLY worth the effort
Edit: sorry for the dp :p

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
FitKoopa.pac
Fitkoopa.pcs
Fitkoopamotion.pac
Once you get the model to the right amount of bones, be sure to name the first two files FitKoopa00.pac and FitKoopa00.pcs. There's no such thing as a FitKoopa.pcs =)

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
right now, my focus is on fixing the freeze when rotom grabs an item. any1 else have this freeze? i heard that it is due to the lack of holdN, or something like that. any idea on how to allow him to hold items?

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
NVm i got it to work sweet!!! he's a little bit bigger than bowser and charizard I'll post pics soon!!!

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Yes yes YESYESYES! It worked! The being thrown glitch has been solved~!!!
It's just like the TransN glitch, except with the HipN bone: In order for being thrown to work, the HipN bone must have the same bone index as the original character's HipN.
Gardevoir is now technically functioning as a character in all ways except picking up an item! (By that, I mean no freezes or screenstreaks... mostly. Throwing Lucas screwed the game up, but Mario worked fine.)

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Yes yes YESYESYES! It worked! The being thrown glitch has been solved~!!!
It's just like the TransN glitch, except with the HipN bone: In order for being thrown to work, the HipN bone must have the same bone index as the original character's HipN.
Gardevoir is now technically functioning as a character in all ways except picking up an item! (By that, I mean no freezes or screenstreaks... mostly. Throwing Lucas screwed the game up, but Mario worked fine.)
That's great! today is a win for everybody!! :laugh:

Top Bottom