• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Problem: The bones that are dragging behind move the entire body, not just the lower part.

All I can suggest is to maybe move the project onto Link or someone like that... :<
Link is Zero i cant remove him and my brother would kill me if i did that

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
I seriously think alot of model hacks will be done and finished by april :) Im now announcing April to be called April Model Month :) Feraligatr is going to be the bomb.

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Shadow Mario hold on im going to take a look at the pokemon from pokepark wii again *is discouraged*
Well, there's two plausible solutions to your problem.

1. Fortwaffle's bone tree editor. Theoretically you can rearrange the order of the bones and get another bone to be BoneIndex2. Not sure how it works tho.

2. Make every animation a standstill animation, and just add Character Momentum in PSA whenever you have to move.

Hope it helps =)

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
dont give up on scyther ;-;
Im such a noob ya kno and its difficult im trying to learn ya kno
heres another reason im discouraged

Well, there's two plausible solutions to your problem.

1. Fortwaffle's bone tree editor. Theoretically you can rearrange the order of the bones and get another bone to be BoneIndex2. Not sure how it works tho.

2. Make every animation a standstill animation, and just add Character Momentum in PSA whenever you have to move.

Hope it helps =)
I dont Understand a word this means or what he said

GSHCzach

Smash Cadet
Why not just PM someone the model and try to get them to help you (if possible)?

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Hey I need some help when I'm putting Tyranitar over Bowser do I put the 3dmodel data into fitkoopamoition.pac or into a different file? Also when editing animations is it possible instead of entering values to just click and drack the bones??

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Hey I need some help when I'm putting Tyranitar over Bowser do I put the 3dmodel data into fitkoopamoition.pac or into a different file? Also when editing animations is it possible instead of entering values to just click and drack the bones??
Put tryanitars mdlo on bowsers .pcs and .pac files and for pac its the 00.pac not .pac itself
after that replace the Texture[0] file with tyranitars then ur set to test

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I made a couple of animations for Scyther. Not much, just some standards to help you get started. Though I'd rather just show how to move the bones rather than do more animations than I'd need to. :p

Not exactly sure how to explain how each bone moves on each axis though.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Hey Joe I'm going to use Rayquaza's projectile as Hyper Beam so no charge (ya kinda overpowered) but lots of startup lag, and ending lag to make up for the awesome power and knockback it will have

fireking220

Smash Rookie
Ahh a universal pokemon thread. Thx Omniscient for directing me here. I don't know if this has gotten around yet but I'm working on Deoxys with Roo525. The download is available in the Brand new character thread. It's in very Early Aplha through and I don't have any attacks yet except for a triple A, we have done almost all of his movements too.

His attacks will be...

tilts

forward A = whiplash with tenticle
down A = tenticle sweep
up A = uppercut with tenticle

smashes

forward A = Superpower
Up A = tenticle stab
Down A = Undecided

A = hit with tenticles
A + A = hit with tenticles
A+A+A = repeated tenticle stab

Air

forward A = shadow ball (fires multiple downward at a 45 degree angle)
back A = Slam
Up A = undecided
Down A = undecided

Specials

B = Zap cannon
forward B = Extreame speed
Down B = undecided
Up B = Teleport (duh)

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
welcome fireking soo ya Joe and I have the animation done for that infact I have alot done except for jumping god it's tedious but soo worth it

Emeril127

Smash Cadet
So since someone is working on scyther does that mean i cant do my scyhter and scizzor over ice climbers?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
So since someone is working on scyther does that mean i cant do my scyhter and scizzor over ice climbers?
I'm pretty sure the guy whos doing scyther is giving up.

you should do him, i gave him a sexy new texture

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
He'll resume his work i think I'm sure I'll run into a roadblock with Ttar but I'm going good so far :)

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Down B = undecided
Up B = Teleport (duh)
Down B: Stealth Rock/ Spikes:
Places stones/spikes on a SMALL portion of gound. If any player lands on these it has the same effect as hitting the Stage Creator spikes. Placing new ones get rid of the old (much like snakes Bv). However, hiting them does not make them go away. Eventually they wear off.

Stealth Rock or Spikes may seem out of place, but those who play pokemon competitively know that Deoxys' primary use is to set up entry hazards.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
I think all pokemon should keep to their signature moves and attributes, for brawls purposes. The pokemon metagame is full of pokemon with strange egg moves and move tutor moves that don't really fit the pokemons style.

JOE!

Smash Hero
I think all pokemon should keep to their signature moves and attributes, for brawls purposes. The pokemon metagame is full of pokemon with strange egg moves and move tutor moves that don't really fit the pokemons style.
THIS x 9001

seriously, if you are gonna make a pokemon, make them fun and unique, and at least thematic to the individual pokemon.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Project Flygon

Project Flygon:

Project Flygon is a project that has been going for some time now, but our PSA guy left because he needed to use his time on school. So people suggested that i posted it here so that maybe some skilled PSA guy would join.

Flygon's Moveset:

Specials:

Neutral B - Dragon Pulse:

It will be chargeable. It would create a sideways vortex in front of Flygon, It strikes the enemy multiple times. The charge also derermines the power and duration of the move, you may shield/roll to stop it.

Down B - Earthquake:

He will stomp the ground, damaging nearby enemies. If used in air he will fall down making a stomp when he lands. Opponents may get caught in the attack.

Up B - Steel Wing:

His wings turn metal, he then flies quickly upward (slightly diagonally) with his wings stretched straight out.

Side B - Outrage:

Outrage will work like Marth's side-B, only more...raging?.

Final Smash - Draco Meteor:

Will work like PK Starstorm, just smaller and slower but damaging more. Also, when it hits the ground it will explode.

A Attacks:

Smash^: Stone Edge: Flygon stomps the ground and leans forward. Small shards of rocks come up and strike directly above him.

Smash>: Dragon Claw: His claws glow and he strikes twice (VERY similar to Link's Smash>). Once with each claw.

Smashv: Sand Storm: Flygon hops and flaps his wings once forcefully toward the ground. Sand will surround Flygon and damage any opponents that touch him.

A combo: Slash, Slash, then Flaps wings forward, the air infront of him slashes the opponent. Supposed to be Slash, Slash, Air cutter.

Tilt>: Air Cutter: A more powerful version of the ending of his A combo

Tilt^: Dragon Breath: He breathes a blue flame directly above him. Similar to Zelda's ^Smash.

Tiltv: Iron Tail: Fox's Tiltv basically

Most Pokemon reuse their Smash moves as aerials, or use nonexistent ones. sooooo

>Aerial: More Dragon Claw Action, 2 hits, very close together.

vAerial: More Dragon Breath: Fire's downward. Causes fire damage. Spike?

<Aerial: Iron Tail: Tail turns metal (optional). Slams his tail downward. Spike.

Neutral Aerial: Swift: Stars will surround Flygon, it will damage any foes that comes in contact with Flygon.

Pictures:

Link to current thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266020

or

Click the Flygon in my sig.

If possible, add some of these things to the OP.

Big post is big

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
...Okay, I admit it, I need help with animations. ;-;
i would help, but im already overworked with projects.
i also came up with an awesome idea for a new character, but i need someone who can hex a few polygons onto another character's polygons

also, i believe the rotom running is fixed, but from wat i got from the pm, he has a running where he slows down, speeds back up, and slows again, and so on. i believe someone fixed this with a silver head on sonic model. i'll look into once i get home

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
i would help, but im already overworked with projects.
i also came up with an awesome idea for a new character, but i need someone who can hex a few polygons onto another character's polygons

also, i believe the rotom running is fixed, but from wat i got from the pm, he has a running where he slows down, speeds back up, and slows again, and so on. i believe someone fixed this with a silver head on sonic model. i'll look into once i get home
Code every frame of the TransN. That way the game is forced to keep him in the proper place for each frame, making it a lot smoother.

Top Bottom