• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PM Player Locator Project

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
oh yeah, that reminds me,

Gohan's skype is awkwardphodawin
and Mac's skype is macncheez44

(both from tacoma washington just in case)

Yung Mei

well, like the five of us that i listed play together every now and then. you can come down next time we play, which is this weekend if you'd like

Yung Mei

We all live in the vicinity of University place, but if you can at least get to the Lakewood Towne Center, im sure we could prolly pick you up or something

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Well, don't believe I posted my location but here: Evergreen, CO (U.S.A.)

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Speaking of Colorado, feels like there's no Project M players here, I know like two at my college but that's all the way in Lakewood.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
I cannot believe that there is not a single person from Nevada on here.

PurpleJetskis is my gametag (RPGsFTW is my ooold name) and I'm in Las Vegas, Nevada.

himemiya

Smash Lord
We all live in the vicinity of University place, but if you can at least get to the Lakewood Towne Center, im sure we could prolly pick you up or something
I'll like that.Btw I got busfare and is it tomarrow or sunday and is there a certain time you want to meet-up?

Edit: I do need info like when to show at lakewood tower center, who to look for, etc etc so I can show up and not wander around and waste busfare.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Toss me in. Kawartha Lakes, ON, Canada.

There's a grand total of two people playing near me.

X-13

Smash Rookie
We've got at least 15 guys here in Tallahassee playing P:M. All college kids representing FSU, TCC, and FAMU.

Top Bottom