• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PM Player Locator Project

Minor Pandemic

Smash Apprentice
Minor Pandemic / cv
St. Louis, MO

I play consistently with 4 friends here, who all lack Smashboards accounts, if you want to note that somehow.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
I'm Burnsy. My nicknames are Burnsy/Burnsdog/Burnsfrog, my friends call me Burnsy, and my tag is BRNSY/BURNS.

I live in Phoenix, AZ

Also, I wanted to give a heads up to anyone else who is close to the phoenix area but are out of the loop; we have a sizable P:M community here that gets together weekly for smashfests and tournaments. Shoot me a private message of you'd like an invite to our Facebook group, where we post about upcoming events and gatherings.

SouthernGent

Smash Cadet
Houston, TX

I have around 2-3 other guys I play with consistently but they are not quite as into getting competitive and going to tournaments like I plan on doing.

Oniperson

Smash Cadet
Blue Springs Missouri Yo'

I Have worn out smashes welcome with my friend group, I'm the only one who has any love for it anymore. :( I would love to play.... with someone... anyone.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Trying to get back into PM. Figured I would post in here.

Coondar
Staten Island, NY or Stony Brook, NY for college.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Palmdale/Lancaster in the Antellope valley which is in California. To be more accurate I live like right next to (bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!).
Fight me, if you dare.
You can try and win, but those efforts will be in vain.

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA.

I need moar playas to play with that know what they're doing D:

F$=D

Smash Rookie
Southern California Ontario (909) 235-9105 text me or call for Friendlies on a daily basis or find out when we all gather for groups friendlies where I host at my place or find out where in other places Example Orange County or Inland Empire area ect.

Jerome
F$=D
( Fox $#!N3 Equals Death )
I have a problem: My name is Jerome and I'm a $#!N3@#07!C (SHINEAHOLIC) :-P

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
Southern California Ontario (909) 235-9105 text me or call for Friendlies on a daily basis or find out when we all gather for groups friendlies where I host at my place or find out where in other places Example Orange County or Inland Empire area ect.

Jerome
F$=D
( Fox $#!N3 Equals Death )
I have a problem: My name is Jerome and I'm a $#!N3@#07!C (SHINEAHOLIC) :-P
I might be hitting you up sometime in the next month or so. I'm very near there.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
XincMars: Queens, NY.

Bet you someone already wrote that spot.

Top Bottom