• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PM Player Locator Project

\Apples

Smash Journeyman
Before the end of the month, I'll be living in Redmond, WA with two other smashers. If you're still updating this, you can just add me now as if I already live there.

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
Zolom - Murrieta - CA

Also, when possible, maybe attempt to the put the list of players in order by state alphabetically, then by city alphabetically. =)

MegaGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yung_Mega
3DS FC
5043-2216-2465
Hopefully something comes of this. I appreciate the work you guys put into this, by the way.

Mega: Marlboro, NJ, USA

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
Yorba Linda, CA (USA)
I'd like to find someone nearby who plays PM, that'd be just great.

...And if we're allowed to speak for friends without accounts, a friend of mine who goes by the tag "Kurt" lives in Victorville, CA

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
Yorba Linda, CA (USA)
I'd like to find someone nearby who plays PM, that'd be just great.

...And if we're allowed to speak for friends without accounts, a friend of mine who goes by the tag "Kurt" lives in Victorville, CA
Well, I'm in Murrieta (near Temecula), and both my girlfriend and I are looking for nearby folks to play with often. Acually, I'm hosting a tournament this Friday. I think Yorba Linda and Victorville are ~an hour away? It'd be a drive for both sides but hey, if the smashing is good, no complaints!

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
Well, I'm in Murrieta (near Temecula), and both my girlfriend and I are looking for nearby folks to play with often. Acually, I'm hosting a tournament this Friday. I think Yorba Linda and Victorville are ~an hour away? It'd be a drive for both sides but hey, if the smashing is good, no complaints!
I've sent you a PM, check it out and we'll see what could happen.

Paz

Smash Rookie
What happens if we alternate between two places for extended periods of time?

For example, I got to college in Tallahassee for 8 months of the year, but I return to Miami for the other 4.

Which should I list? Or should I use both?

F$=D

Smash Rookie
I've sent you a PM, check it out and we'll see what could happen.

You live in Murrieta? I'm Jerome and I'm in Ontario CA we should play. I play PM Competitively. I'm trying to find other players if you know any that's So Cal area. Either I'll host or I'll come down.

Jerome
F$=D
(Fox $#!N3 Equals Death)

F$=D

Smash Rookie
This is for So Cali people for anyone looking for smashers for PM. From: Santa Monica to Los Angeles to Van Nuys to Mission Hills to Valencia to Burbanks to Torrance to Long Beach to Costa Mesa to Laguna Beach to Orange County to Rancho Cucamonga to Ontario to Riverside to Corona to Moreno Valley to Redlands to Banning to San Bernardino to Highland to Fontana areas. I host on a regular basis at my place or I'm down to drive to these places to Smash for PM for friendlies and I play competitively as I used to play in Melee but better in PM. Hit me up here and I'll leave you my number to contact so we can gather as much people. I'm here to help get better or to learn and get better also myself and meet new people in the process. I'm like Ryu in Street Fighter a wandering fighter testing out my skillz as a fighter and learning new skillz also to become better. Hoping to meet you and get some good games in.

Jerome
F$=D
(Fox $#!N3 Equals Death)

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
What happens if we alternate between two places for extended periods of time?

For example, I got to college in Tallahassee for 8 months of the year, but I return to Miami for the other 4.

Which should I list? Or should I use both?
Both is fine. Just let me know which to put on if I haven't put them on yet.

Top Bottom