• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PM Player Locator Project

ThaJakester

Valatunda! Valatunda!
NNID
ThaJakester
Gilmer, TX (USA)
That's where I actually live but I attend Longview schools(Longview is a far larger town directly beside Gilmer), hangout with Longview friends, and spend most of my time there when I am not at home, lol.

Perfecthell4

Smash Apprentice
Of the names i gave, I am the only one with a smashboards account. I will ask them if they wish to have contact information posted here.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
O-Koa - you better go to the Project M tourney in Sunnyvale on the 28th of April!!

Calvo819 - Is Bad Cupboard Tofu?

Everyone - The map is updated, but the list of names isn't. To figure out if you're on the map, search your name in the top right search bar on the map.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
O-Koa - you better go to the Project M tourney in Sunnyvale on the 28th of April!!

Calvo819 - Is Bad Cupboard Tofu?

Everyone - The map is updated, but the list of names isn't. To figure out if you're on the map, search your name in the top right search bar on the map.
oh woopsies, yeah that was my mistake. Tofu = Bad Cupboard on smashboards

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Up to date.

@LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP - For the time being I have your smashboards URL still on there as you seem to check smashboards enough that you would see a notification if someone contacted you. If you wish for me to change it to your steam one, let me know.

Oldeeber

Smash Cadet
Vienna, VA USA
i live in a pretty competitive area but i haven't played with anyone lol

H8SNW

Smash Rookie
Coquitlam / Port Coquitlam BC, Canada here

Me and my buddies play weekly... they aren't registered on here though.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
HanAmes - San Jose, CA

And I heard there's a Project M Tourney in Sunnyvale on April! I'll try to make it after I get the details.

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
Coquitlam / Port Coquitlam BC, Canada here

Me and my buddies play weekly... they aren't registered on here though.
no relation to the stronghold scene? we have a lot of guys in coquitty that play, whats up dood

Trinsic

Smash Apprentice
Valencia, CA (USA). Write me down as Trinsic.

Looks like I'm only about 30 minutes away from two of the people here. Neat.

GMaster171

Smash Ace
I just noticed, I poofed from the map, any particular reason?
Not that there is anyone near me, but people might see me and ask lol.

H8SNW

Smash Rookie
no relation to the stronghold scene? we have a lot of guys in coquitty that play, whats up dood
Yo! I only started playing smash at all about a year ago (Started on SSB64 and then PM right away). Never heard of stronghold... what's that all about?

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
Oh, cool man, I just started with PM bout 6 months ago. Magic Stronghold is a venue in Burnaby where we have all of the lower mainland's tournaments and regular smashfests. We have a facebook group for BC smash and there are threads for our melee and brawl communities. There is also a PM thread that is getting a little more love lately, but was otherwise pretty quiet since we've really just been hyping the game more recently.

Basically though, there are a lot of smashers here who are totally awesome and we want to welcome anyone that want to play for keeps.

H8SNW

Smash Rookie
Oh, cool man, I just started with PM bout 6 months ago. Magic Stronghold is a venue in Burnaby where we have all of the lower mainland's tournaments and regular smashfests. We have a facebook group for BC smash and there are threads for our melee and brawl communities. There is also a PM thread that is getting a little more love lately, but was otherwise pretty quiet since we've really just been hyping the game more recently.

Basically though, there are a lot of smashers here who are totally awesome and we want to welcome anyone that want to play for keeps.
Cool man. Maybe when I've gotten a bit better we might come check it out

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
Amphrites, Gulf Breeze Florida
Ian, Gulf breeze as well
SkaterBaj, Pensacola Fl
Ram, Pensacola
ZONE, Pensacola
Mankosuki, Pensacola
Protoman, Pensacola
TheBoss, Pensacola

Mera Mera

Smash Journeyman
I'm expecting to see you at Smash @ Gaming Generations.
I'll be there. Also, do you and monk go to college here?
Do you and/or your brother want to get together to play PM soonish? (since spring break starts Saturday)
I know almost no one who plays PM in the area.

TerraScythe

Smash Rookie
Terrascythe
Kumamoto City, Kumamoto Prefecture (Japan)

I'm actually Aussie, I just live here for the time being. Hopefully there's more Project M playing expats in the country.

Sol_Vent

Smash Journeyman
NNID
l-Sorubento-l
3DS FC
1375-8278-3354
Sol_Vent
Mitchell, IN

I guess it's about time I posted here since finding players is the whole reason I made this account. ;)

Top Bottom