• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pika Group Picture - cancelled

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Pikachu is YELLOW. Or yellow-orange for shiny. It is not black. It is not blue. It is not pink. It is not white. Your Pika can only be a tint of yellow to yellow-orange. For those who don't know the definition of tint in color theory, it is the colors you get from adding white to a color. Lilac is a tint of purple, for example.
Dammit.

T.T

Are we allowed to have our Pikas have unique tail markings? Or do those count as scars too, so they would be banned? I'm trying to think of something that will make my Pika unique...

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Can my pika resemble Pitchu, i.e Pika wearing Pit's costume. I'd prefer Pit's green costume with a green wreath on his head if its not too much trouble. =)

edit: And can I be near kenny, only thing about my font that I care about is make it green

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't want anything too fancy.... regular female Pika is fine, but I'd like to be wearing Zelda's crown thing: http://popularsymbolism.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/zelda-fitzgerald-big.jpg
If the crown's too complicated, I'll settle for her earrings and/or gloves. Whatever you think looks best to make her look a little Zelda-like.

I'd like to be near either Prime or Wifey (a.k.a. Wisbiscuit).

I want my name in MediumTurquoise (this color I type in on the boards), font don't matter. Surprise me!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Dammit.

T.T

Are we allowed to have our Pikas have unique tail markings? Or do those count as scars too, so they would be banned? I'm trying to think of something that will make my Pika unique...
Scars and tattoos ARE allowed <_<
What do you mean by unique tail markings?

And yeah, Pika recolors are a pet peeve of mine :x

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
If I could get mine a little bit brighter, that would be cool. And green eyes. Standing on his tail, really tall. Just kinda chilling there, relaxed.
Can you proportion mine to be a little bit smaller, too?
And if you wanna be really awesome, holding a keychain with a leaf on the end.
And my font doesn't matter, just some shade of green. And if anyone wants to specifically be next to me, I don't care. It doesn't matter who I'm near.

Sorry I know artists hate having such details to ruin their own creativity.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Can mine be a light yellow color? If you don't mind adding these details, can his right eye be closed (his right your left) and can you have him holding mk's mask? Thanks ^_^

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Scars and tattoos ARE allowed <_<
What do you mean by unique tail markings?

And yeah, Pika recolors are a pet peeve of mine :x
http://rabbidattack.deviantart.com/...6439331?q=gallery:rabbidattack/23898815&qo=38
http://rabbidattack.deviantart.com/art/Bring-it-On-151611309?q=gallery:rabbidattack/23898815&qo=36

I mean like this. Notice how each pika has different features (such as different shapes for cheeks, ears, hair on forehead) and different designs. They also have different accessories, such as some having jackets, necklaces, bandaged hands, headbands...etc, but they all conform to specific areas, designs and colors, so you know it's a Pika and it is pleasing to the eye. Each has their own style which describes their personality, and is easily distinguishable from others, just like people.

Is it okay if we do something like this, to give our Pikas their own personality? I think it might be kinda boring if it's the same pikachu for everyone. Nobody looks the same, right?

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Custom marking shapes are fine. As long as there's red cheeks, darker ear tips, double back stripes, and base of the tail being dark.
Fluffy is fine too. Most chus I draw have fluff on top of their head anyway.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Custom marking shapes are fine. As long as there's red cheeks, darker ear tips, double back stripes, and base of the tail being dark.
Ok cool, thx!

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Sorry to double post, but will this Pika work for me?

You can put me in as "Rakurai"
His eyes are black with red highlights like in the pic. Just like the eyes on another sig of mine:

Also, the ear markings are not regular. They are what they look like, a "V" shape that points towards the tips.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Yay, fluffy head. I'm letting my hair grow out so you should draw mine with SUPER fluff. :awesome:

Metatitan

Smash Master
*reads the OP*
I'd love to be included ;o
Red hat pikachu with a tuft of fur on his forehead and green eyes would be fantastic. And thank you :D
And I use the tag Nordal, I probably shoooould rename this account sometime

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
For my ikeachu:

Ike bandana and ragnell. Blue eyes allowed like pikablu :D. If not oh well. Rest ragnell on a shoulder! Also Cyan color for me, font can be a surprise

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Heyo Fan, just interpret my pika anyway you want to :3
Just one thing.....can I have the male pikas tail? The heart was always sorta.....too cutesy to me.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
fan, one last thing. was wondering if u cld maybe give my pika hair kinda like sparky has in the anime, cuz my hair kinda does that atm

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...07856221300_1381163847_31201879_6634557_n.jpg

just so it looks somethng close to that, or mostly just close to sparkys.

ill repost this to my OP too so its not to confusing

also i dont wana sound rude but, it seems like when u posted this we have A LOT of people who never post here just wanting to be in the pic, and it kinda takes away from the "we are the pika community" kind of thing when we have all these people who never post here just coming in and wanting to be in the pic, im just sayin

thanks!!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
also i dont wana sound rude but, it seems like when u posted this we have A LOT of people who never post here just wanting to be in the pic, and it kinda takes away from the "we are the pika community" kind of thing when we have all these people who never post here just coming in and wanting to be in the pic, im just sayin
I can easily search their post history and see if they're actually active in the Pika boards.
But thanks for the warning :3

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'd like to be in this as well. :bee:
I don't care what my pikachu looks like, maybe give him goggles if you want some sort of uniqueness. I didn't read the other posts though so I don't know if anybody else has done that before.

EDIT: Square green goggles to make me different from prime?

Kenrawr

Smash Master
red collar lyka k9 with a pokeball charm on it and my tongue sticking out lyka dog please. fur like sparky's!

if someone wants my leash you may call it ;o!

King~

Smash Champion
put me in, surprise me in an unsurprising way. not something outrageous just something thats me, rather it be like the pikaknight plush you made for me or something about me in general.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Dunno if anyone has been polite and said it yet, but thanks for taking the time to do this. It's really nice of you. =)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Hey Fan; I forgot to mention that I want my Pika's hat worn a bit to the side.

Kinda like this ^ but with the cap's facing facing forward. 45 degrees off to the left is good.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I should be in the front with an ESAM chain around Pikachu's neck with his arms folded. Maybe some Kanye shades lol :D

Top Bottom