• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

D

Deleted member

Mfw Z25 is trying to cast suspicion on Nabe even though he's the reason Nabe got cleared in the first place

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't think it's about trusting him; rather that the evidence suggests this is the strongest lead we have right now.

In any case, unless the remaining mafioso somehow is able to kill two of us in the night, we can afford one more mislynch and still be able to win. So if you do flip town, then by the following day it should be clear who our target should be.

If your votes weren't boosted, then you would have been lynched. If you are the last mafioso, then obviously you'd use whatever tool was available to you to increase your chances of survival.

How come you didn't fight against your lynch yesterday like this? Maybe because you knew you had a way out of it?
I did put up a fight yesterday., but I thought alpha made sense.

But then between taking with Nabe last night and his stunt I began to see the full picture hence my fight now. Also just like now, no one ever really listens to my points to begin with let’s be honest here.

And mislynching should not be deemed ok at this phase. The mafia could just as easily have an extra key or be art enough to pit the remaining town against themselves and win.

Some Nabe has already done to all of you and you’ve fallen for.
Mfw Z25 is trying to cast suspicion on Nabe even though he's the reason Nabe got cleared in the first place
I already stated that I don’t think he’s in the clear. The fact that he asked me if my disarm can be stopped even though he supposedly didn’t trust it to begin with made it pretty clear to me he’s got something to counter it.

He’s got no more evidence to clear him then I do, but at least I’ve been honest and not tried to hide behind others, let alone hide my abilities.

D

Deleted member

I did put up a fight yesterday., but I thought alpha made sense.

But then between taking with Nabe last night and his stunt I began to see the full picture hence my fight now. Also just like now, no one ever really listens to my points to begin with let’s be honest here.

And mislynching should not be deemed ok at this phase. The mafia could just as easily have an extra key or be art enough to pit the remaining town against themselves and win.

Some Nabe has already done to all of you and you’ve fallen for.

I already stated that I don’t think he’s in the clear. The fact that he asked me if my disarm can be stopped even though he supposedly didn’t trust it to begin with made it pretty clear to me he’s got something to counter it.

He’s got no more evidence to clear him then I do, but at least I’ve been honest and not tried to hide behind others, let alone hide my abilities.
>Claims to have disabled Nabe's lightsaber two Nights ago
>Alpha confirmed he dueled someone
>No message to prove your supposed action didn't go through
>"Nabe might be scum"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
>Claims to have disabled Nabe's lightsaber two Nights ago
>Alpha confirmed he dueled someone
>No message to prove your supposed action didn't go through
>"Nabe might be scum"
Reading comprehension much?

If you don’t buy my disarm, you can’t say that nabe was disarmed now can you?

On top of that. I literally stated he clearly can get around it. It’s pretty ****ing obvious when he straight out
Asked me if my ability had a weakness.

In fact he’s inquired into all of your abilities. Shishoe do you really buy the words of someone who told everyone else that’s left(after me) his ability but decided to exclude you?

What should that spell out for you? It’s pretty simple your the next target for nabe to ****ing bus and get rid of.

Any true town role would put their full town claim out at this stage of the game.
No exceptions.

You’ve played so many games shishoe and you watched as scum have used this exact tactic. Look back at the times you thought you had them but were being manipulated by scum.

Do you really think this is any different? Of all people left I expect you to see through nabes lies. Even you opened this day phase up with that statement.

But here you stand now trying to use a piece of evidence that you don’t even believe in to wrongly lynch someone.

Is that what you really want Shishoe?

D

Deleted member

Reading comprehension much?

On top of that. I literally stated he clearly can get around it. It’s pretty ****ing obvious when he straight out
Asked me if my ability had a weakness.

In fact he’s inquired into all of your abilities. Shishoe do you really buy the words of someone who told everyone else that’s left(after me) his ability but decided to exclude you?

What should that spell out for you? It’s pretty simple your the next target for nabe to ****ing bus and get rid of.

Any true town role would put their full town claim out at this stage of the game.
No exceptions.

You’ve played so many games shishoe and you watched as scum have used this exact tactic. Look back at the times you thought you had them but were being manipulated by scum.

Do you really think this is any different? Of all people left I expect you to see through nabes lies. Even you opened this day phase up with that statement.

But here you stand now trying to use a piece of evidence that you don’t even believe in to wrongly lynch someone.

Is that what you really want Shishoe?
Vote: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Actually.

Moydow Moydow @Shishœ Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier

Since your all down to mis lynch today.

How about this:

I ask you all to trust me one time and that's it.

How about we lynch Nabe today ( I already bought up plenty of things that need to be considered as suspicious on him)

and if he flips town, you can all lynch me all you want tomorrow.

But I'm pretty confident Nabe is scum so there likely won't be a tomorrow.

I doubt you'll take this offer but you can afford to mislynches so even if Nabe isn't scum and I'm not scum the next day, town would still have a likely win.

D

Deleted member

Actually.

Moydow Moydow @Shishœ Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier

Since your all down to mis lynch today.

How about this:

I ask you all to trust me one time and that's it.

How about we lynch Nabe today ( I already bought up plenty of things that need to be considered as suspicious on him)

and if he flips town, you can all lynch me all you want tomorrow.

But I'm pretty confident Nabe is scum so there likely won't be a tomorrow.

I doubt you'll take this offer but you can afford to mislynches so even if Nabe isn't scum and I'm not scum the next day, town would still have a likely win.
I'mma be real with you chief, this ain't it

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Basically:
- if you're town, then that means you aren't lying about being able to disarm people, but Alpha claimed to have been attacked the night after we lynched Thirdkoopa; you claimed to have disarmed Nabe that night, therefore he can't have been responsible
- if you're mafia, then (unless Vaan went insane while balancing) that's the end of the game, and Nabe is in the clear

Sure, he could be able to break through your disarm, but then why didn't I see him using a Dark ability last night? You yourself even said that you thought the mafia's duel would have to be counted as a Force ability, meaning I should have seen it.

So if we do only have one mafioso remaining, it's impossible for Nabe to be guilty. I know I'm town, and FE and Shish have both had their roles confirmed and are using them with town intent, so the only remaining possibility is that you're the guilty party.

D

Deleted member

If your gonna disagree at least offer points not meme sentences and gifs. That’s not helping at all
Ok, then:
First of all, you and Nabe can't both be lying. There's definitely only one Mafia left in this.
If you're telling the truth about your ability, then Nabe is cleared due to your ability..
If you're lying about it, then Nabe can't be Scum because you'd be the last one.
There isn't a scenario where Nabe is scum, can't you see that? Yet you keep trying to make us lynch him.

Also, your appeal to my misplays falls deaf to my ears. You sound increasingly desperate with each post, and the thing about how Scum manipulated me? You're trying the exact same thing and I'm not falling for it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Basically:
- if you're town, then that means you aren't lying about being able to disarm people, but Alpha claimed to have been attacked the night after we lynched Thirdkoopa; you claimed to have disarmed Nabe that night, therefore he can't have been responsible
- if you're mafia, then (unless Vaan went insane while balancing) that's the end of the game, and Nabe is in the clear

Sure, he could be able to break through your disarm, but then why didn't I see him using a Dark ability last night? You yourself even said that you thought the mafia's duel would have to be counted as a Force ability, meaning I should have seen it.

So if we do only have one mafioso remaining, it's impossible for Nabe to be guilty. I know I'm town, and FE and Shish have both had their roles confirmed and are using them with town intent, so the only remaining possibility is that you're the guilty party.
I put out an idea that duels are force roles.

That doesn't mean they 100 percent are force roles. Duels could be a free action, and if Nabe can really meditate, its likely for the purpose of using those points in duels.

Meaning if I'm right with how the mafia stuff works, Nabe wouldn't have his duel show up, because his meditate takes the priority.

When I'm town, then your statement that everyone else is working for town has to be thrown completely out the window.

Because by that logic the remaining people after me are all town and we know that's not the case.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, what would solve all these inconsistencies? The exist of a godfather. Say what you want about the odds of it being at play here, but at this point it's the only thing that solves all these issues.

Nabe being a godfather would be why your alignment lied, and could be why he can't be hit by my disarm.
Like I said he didn't ask me if my disarm always worked for no reason. And who was the one who was so desperate to claim there was no godfather? Oh that's right its Nabe.

At this point moy if you really think I'm lying, then reveal Nabe's full claim. He should not be allowed to hide this any longer.

After all if I'm gone everything will be over won't it?

Ok, then:
First of all, you and Nabe can't both be lying. There's definitely only one Mafia left in this.
If you're telling the truth about your ability, then Nabe is cleared due to your ability..
If you're lying about it, then Nabe can't be Scum because you'd be the last one.
There isn't a scenario where Nabe is scum, can't you see that? Yet you keep trying to make us lynch him.

Also, your appeal to my misplays falls deaf to my ears. You sound increasingly desperate with each post, and the thing about how Scum manipulated me? You're trying the exact same thing and I'm not falling for it.
Using logic does not equal desperate. I've played enough of these games to understand have almost everyone in this group plays and with what roles. Its very clear to me what's going on.

And when I'm not Mafia, and If Nabe isn't a godfather or scum, then you know that leaves only you and Moy left as suspects right? You both were unaware of the events happening the last two phases. You could have killed the night Moy was block or Third could have done it.

Last night, you knew nothing of the plan and Moy knew nothing, but of you had ample reason to attack Fire.

So I suggest you start looking at the facts. My points made against Nabe offer the most logical conclusion. Fire is the only one truly cleared as town.

Of course like I said before, I highly doubt a scum would fake claim bomb so after Nabe, moy makes most sense. It wouldn't totally clear you though.

Also I'm begging?

I wasn't the one pming "mafia" last night begging to be killed so you could blow me up.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
But you know what? I could care less that happens at this point. The fact that the town is being so easily manipulated is just sad and I could literally show proof of who the real mafia was(if I had definitive proof that is) and the town would still come for me.

So please vaanrose vaanrose I request you end this phase early. It's clear I'm not getting to anyone and I can't wait to laugh at how right I was in the graveyard, and to see how silly the town will feel in the end.

D

Deleted member

But you know what? I could care less that happens at this point. The fact that the town is being so easily manipulated is just sad and I could literally show proof of who the real mafia was(if I had definitive proof that is) and the town would still come for me.

So please vaanrose vaanrose I request you end this phase early. It's clear I'm not getting to anyone and I can't wait to laugh at how right I was in the graveyard, and to see how silly the town will feel in the end.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
If you cared that much about your "claim" you would have thought more about it. Your basically a pro at this and played quite a few games. You wouldn't make a mistake like that with your experience.
Man, I wish we lived in a world where experience meant an inability to make mistakes.

And who was the one who was so desperate to claim there was no godfather? Oh that's right its Nabe.
That's the polar opposite of what I've been saying. Upon hearing about Moydow's parity cop claim that puts me of the same alignment as you, you immediately said, "Nabe must be a godfather, then!" even though Koops was on the table. That's unreasonable, and it suggests you as a scum partner with Koops trying to incriminate me. And if you are scum, then by Moydow's cop claim, you have to be a godfather, because you investigated as the same alignment as me.

And that makes a lot of sense, because the only reason you would have had to immediately jump to calling me a godfather in that circumstance is that you're the godfather. Getting me lynched that Day would have kept Koops alive, and would have made it look even more strongly like you were town, because my flip is town, and you are "the same alignment" as me thanks to Moydow.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Man, I wish we lived in a world where experience meant an inability to make mistakes.

That's the polar opposite of what I've been saying. Upon hearing about Moydow's parity cop claim that puts me of the same alignment as you, you immediately said, "Nabe must be a godfather, then!" even though Koops was on the table. That's unreasonable, and it suggests you as a scum partner with Koops trying to incriminate me. And if you are scum, then by Moydow's cop claim, you have to be a godfather, because you investigated as the same alignment as me.

And that makes a lot of sense, because the only reason you would have had to immediately jump to calling me a godfather in that circumstance is that you're the godfather. Getting me lynched that Day would have kept Koops alive, and would have made it look even more strongly like you were town, because my flip is town, and you are "the same alignment" as me thanks to Moydow.
See there you go again.

Assuming that because I suggest a godfather, I must be one.

But that logic if I suggest getting a doctor for someone who needs immediate medical attention irl, does that make me a doctor?

Absolutely not.

That jump in logic makes no sense whatever. So claim it all you want, its not the truth you think you know.

#HBC | Nabe

See there you go again.

Assuming that because I suggest a godfather, I must be one.

But that logic if I suggest getting a doctor for someone who needs immediate medical attention irl, does that make me a doctor?

Absolutely not.

That jump in logic makes no sense whatever. So claim it all you want, its not the truth you think you know.
Mafia is you or Moydow.

Moydow has said that you are the same alignment as me. I know that I am town, and town is not mafia, so the only way for you to be mafia is to also be a godfather, which is a role that shows up as town.

This straightforward logic makes no jumps whatsoever, and is by definition the only way to make sense of you being mafia. If p, then q.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
"Reached a decision, the council has."

It is the council's decision that Z25 Z25 has committed sedition against the Republic, and thus, shall be expelled from the Jedi Order.

"You shall forfeit all rank and privileges within the Grand Army of the Republic. You will be turned over to the Republic Court to await your trial, and whatever punishment they will set for you. Henceforth, you are barred from the Jedi Order."

CIN DRALLIG

Cin Drallig is the Chief Jedi Temple Guard, and commands the elite Jedi Knights tasked with protecting the Order from outside
harm. He is a master duelist, armed with a duel bladed saber.

Your Allegiance is to the JEDI
Alignment Checks come up as LIGHT
Your Lightsaber is WHITE and DOUBLE-SIDED

"Jedi Temple Armor"
PASSIVE ACTION
All Temple Guards wear a suit of armor designed to be impervious to lightsaber damage. It is one-time
use, but while wearing it, you cannot be killed by a lightsaber attack. If you are challenged to a duel
while wearing and lose the duel, you will survive the attack and lose the armor. If you win the duel,
your armor will remain in tact.

As a free night action, you can give your armor to another player, but it will leave you unprotected.

"Cease hostility!"
NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
Once per night, you can stand guard over a player and fight in their stead if they are challenged to
a duel.

"Drop your weapons!"
NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
Once per night, for 3 Force Points, you may disarm a player and take their lightsaber. They will be unable
to challenge another player to a duel or defend themselves in a duel they are challenged to. They will have
their lightsaber returned to them at the beginning of the next phase.

You have 13 FORCE POINTS at your disposal.

WIN CONDITION: All threats to the Jedi Order have been eliminated.

NIGHT SIX BEGINS NOW.

Night phase will last 24 hours and end on 10/11 at 6pm PST.

Reminder: I must be added to all night conversations, and no talk is to occur in this thread.

Night phase will be followed by a 1 HOUR Dawn Phase, wherein no more communication of any kind can occur while any duels are resolved.

If you will not be active between 6pm and 7pm PST, you may queue up a duel wager during the night that will be used only in the event that you are challenged to a duel. Failure to submit a duel wager when challenged will result in a bet of ZERO.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
"Reached a decision, the council has."

It is the council's decision that Z25 Z25 has committed sedition against the Republic, and thus, shall be expelled from the Jedi Order.

"You shall forfeit all rank and privileges within the Grand Army of the Republic. You will be turned over to the Republic Court to await your trial, and whatever punishment they will set for you. Henceforth, you are barred from the Jedi Order."

CIN DRALLIG

Cin Drallig is the Chief Jedi Temple Guard, and commands the elite Jedi Knights tasked with protecting the Order from outside
harm. He is a master duelist, armed with a duel bladed saber.

Your Allegiance is to the JEDI
Alignment Checks come up as LIGHT
Your Lightsaber is WHITE and DOUBLE-SIDED

"Jedi Temple Armor"
PASSIVE ACTION
All Temple Guards wear a suit of armor designed to be impervious to lightsaber damage. It is one-time
use, but while wearing it, you cannot be killed by a lightsaber attack. If you are challenged to a duel
while wearing and lose the duel, you will survive the attack and lose the armor. If you win the duel,
your armor will remain in tact.

As a free night action, you can give your armor to another player, but it will leave you unprotected.

"Cease hostility!"
NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
Once per night, you can stand guard over a player and fight in their stead if they are challenged to
a duel.

"Drop your weapons!"
NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
Once per night, for 3 Force Points, you may disarm a player and take their lightsaber. They will be unable
to challenge another player to a duel or defend themselves in a duel they are challenged to. They will have
their lightsaber returned to them at the beginning of the next phase.

You have 13 FORCE POINTS at your disposal.

WIN CONDITION: All threats to the Jedi Order have been eliminated.

NIGHT SIX BEGINS NOW.

Night phase will last 24 hours and end on 10/11 at 6pm PST.

Reminder: I must be added to all night conversations, and no talk is to occur in this thread.

Night phase will be followed by a 1 HOUR Dawn Phase, wherein no more communication of any kind can occur while any duels are resolved.

If you will not be active between 6pm and 7pm PST, you may queue up a duel wager during the night that will be used only in the event that you are challenged to a duel. Failure to submit a duel wager when challenged will result in a bet of ZERO.
wow would you look at that.

Everything I said was true and my points still hold weight.

Anyway hook me up with that graveyard pm please vaan!

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
NIGHT 6 HAS ENDED.

DAWN PHASE BEGINS NOW AND ENDS IN ONE HOUR.

No communication can occur via Night PM or in this thread until the Dawn Phase has finished.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
It is a dark time for the franchise. Ten
years have passed since the last film, and
a new owner is in charge of
the series. . . .

"What shall we do if we manage to defeat the Sith, Master Yoda?" asks one of the living Jedi.

"To Disneyland, I am going. In May of 2019, a new Star Wars Land, there will be. Free admission for younglings 3 and under."

THE PHANTOM MAFIA
EPISODE VII: THE MOUSE AWAKENS

Day 7 begins now and will last 24 hours and end on 10/12 at 6pm PST.

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Moydow Moydow @Shishœ

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
the series. . . .

"What shall we do if we manage to defeat the Sith, Master Yoda?" asks one of the living Jedi.

"To Disneyland, I am going. In May of 2019, a new Star Wars Land, there will be. Free admission for younglings 3 and under."

THE PHANTOM MAFIA

the series. . . .

THE PHANTOM MAFIA

*Walt Disney World Does Not License, Sponsor, Or Endorse Star Wars Mafia.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I sense a great disturbance in the force as if millions of wallets cried in terror and were suddenly silenced

#HBC | Nabe

Well, the Day is halfway over.

Vote: Moydow

@Shishœ
When I get dueled at Night, I can burn 4 points to double my actual bid. And if I win a duel, the attacking player dies.

Moydow knows that, so we were pretty sure she would be no-killing tonight to avoid being redirected into me. If you had been told about my ability, there's some wiggle room there because it could be argued that you would no-kill at that point. But that's a real outlier case, and there's less than 12 hours to make the 99% lynch happen.

D

Deleted member

Moydow did tell me of your ability, though nothing in regards to the cost.
And I'm more willing to believe her after a bit of rereading, her parity cop claim came out as soon as D2 and she has been consistent with her posts.
You, Nabe, meanwhile tried to deviate suspicion from Pokechu and you immediatelly counterclaimed Koops claim as soon as it became clear he was going to get lynched.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Oh. I was rather hoping to be dead by now so that it'd be obvious who the remaining mafioso is, but I guess we still have some work to do. Figures the Sith would go for no kill; after all, you needed me alive so you could get that last mislynch, right?

@FE and Nabe, what actions did you take last night, and what are their alignments? It sounds as if I was redirected to Nabe, so I guess I need to ask both. I should have handled it this way last time, but oh well

Did you tell Shish about my ability?
I did, because he's the only person here who is fully in the clear (Alpha tracked him on the night he was attacked, and would have seen Shish target him if Shish were responsible), so there was nothing he could do with that information; and also because I thought it might help us figure out exactly what was going on. I think we were both pretty confused after Z25 flipped as town, so I figured we needed to make use of all the information we could.

----------
In any case, as I see it, it's going to be either Nabe or FE, and of the two Nabe seems the better bet. It would explain an awful lot of things, like how he's spent most of the game trying to convince us all there's no godfather in this game and that my clear on him must be real - because he is one himself. Plus the stuff Shish pointed out, like bussing Thirdkoopa once he knew he was getting lynched. It all seems pretty obvious in hindsight, just that at the time Nabe had other evidence in his favour, which clearly we need to reconsider now.

Vote: Nabe

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Also I redirected Moydow to Nabe, Mafia definitely chose to no kill, to add confusion, I honestly think it might be Nabe or Moydow, but it still doesn't explain the disable.

#HBC | Nabe

And I'm more willing to believe her after a bit of rereading, her parity cop claim came out as soon as D2 and she has been consistent with her posts.
Wasn't it Day 4? Regardless, I'll do an ISO to demonstrate why I'm confused on this point. But a notable point on Moydow, if you're ignoring PoE, is that Opo got Moydow to say "I'm town" in PM conversation with her, and Opo died that same Night.

You, Nabe, meanwhile tried to deviate suspicion from Pokechu
I don't know where that would have been.

you immediatelly counterclaimed Koops claim as soon as it became clear he was going to get lynched.
I immediately counterclaimed Koops because Koops had claimed my ability (meditating to charge points). It wasn't "as soon as it became clear he was going to get lynched", it was my first post after reading his claim.

#HBC | Nabe

In any case, as I see it, it's going to be either Nabe or FE, and of the two Nabe seems the better bet. It would explain an awful lot of things, like how he's spent most of the game trying to convince us all there's no godfather in this game and that my clear on him must be real - because he is one himself. Plus the stuff Shish pointed out, like bussing Thirdkoopa once he knew he was getting lynched. It all seems pretty obvious in hindsight, just that at the time Nabe had other evidence in his favour, which clearly we need to reconsider now.
If it's even slightly a chance of FE, why are there two scum redirectors on the same team? Come on.

D

Deleted member

So how do we explain Z25 targeting Nabe with the lightsaber disable the night Alpha was attacked?
Z25 did theorize about Nabe possibly possessing some way to get around it.

But regardless, I'll admit there is isn't very convincing or definitive so I ask you, FE, for how long can you use your redirect?
@Shishœ
Did Moydow tell you about my ability last Night, or was it earlier than that?
It was last Night the first I heard of it

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Z25 did theorize about Nabe possibly possessing some way to get around it.

But regardless, I'll admit there is isn't very convincing or definitive so I ask you, FE, for how long can you use your redirect?

It was last Night the first I heard of it
Like I said a couple of times, my redirect is free, so I'm good in that regard. I just have a drawback in that my duel wagers are halved, so I would have to spend twice the amount of force points to survive a duel. I mentioning this now, as we are pretty much in Lylo. As if we mislynch another person would most likely bite the dust, tonight and mafia would win, due to there only being 2 people left.

Being told last night of Nabe's role is suspicious in the sense that Moydow would want all her options open in terms of who would know not to night kill tonight.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So how do we explain Z25 targeting Nabe with the lightsaber disable the night Alpha was attacked?
I'd guess that Nabe is Palpatine/Darth Sidious, and has access to Force lightning, which would be usable even without a lightsaber. Nabe knew he was being disarmed that night, so if he did have some such ability, then would have been the time to use it.

This is just speculation, really, though Z25 seemed pretty convinced that Nabe must have had some way to bypass being disarmed.

But a notable point on Moydow, if you're ignoring PoE, is that Opo got Moydow to say "I'm town" in PM conversation with her, and Opo died that same Night.
And you were aware of Opo planning to use his lie detector on me. You could easily have killed him yourself that night, in order to frame me. Just like what you're trying to do now.

D

Deleted member

I propose the following then

Vote: No Lynch

If Mafia won't budge with their own kills, then we have no reason to do so either. We have better odds at winning if we start a Day with 2v1 rather than risking a mislynch and letting the Mafia win during the Night.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I propose the following then

Vote: No Lynch

If Mafia won't budge with their own kills, then we have no reason to do so either. We have better odds at winning if we start a Day with 2v1 rather than risking a mislynch and letting the Mafia win during the Night.
Who's to say they would budge on killing if they know that will make the odds worse?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
All i know is that Shish is town due to being redirected the night Alpha was attacked, clearing him. Nabe could've bypassed it, or Moydow has been lying this whole time, both are likely.

Top Bottom