• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I'd have had more fun if Alpha had bet points

vaanrose vaanrose how many points did LoneKon bet against Alpha? I bet 5
He bet 15. Alpha had only 9 at the time, but since he has the high ground bonus, had he bet at least 6 you guys would have won.

Maven89

Smash Master
I know I started with 12, and I thought that this was going to be an incredibly high number based on the idea of me being in duels all the time.

Which, looking at the roles, I guess it was, but not as high as I was thinking (i thought most people would have 4-5)

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I know I started with 12, and I thought that this was going to be an incredibly high number based on the idea of me being in duels all the time.

Which, looking at the roles, I guess it was, but not as high as I was thinking (i thought most people would have 4-5)
Yeah, balancing point totals was tricky for me since it was all theory crafting. I wanted to give you a number of points that didn't necessarily make it possible for you to solo duels, but still have enough that when combined with others, you have a good chance at winning. Compare your role to Z25's, where he started with 14 points and a bulletproof armor, because when he defends, he fights completely on his own instead of the person he defends.

Top Bottom