• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
24 hours with no response from the new accounts, so I'm calling it at the current 15. 16 if @Shishœ is in.

Roles out tonight. Game will start tomorrow. Still deciding on when a good phase change time will be.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
All roles have been sent.

Game will commence at 6pm PST tomorrow.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh yeah, for consistency’s sake:

I think we’re decided on Shiny doing 100% of the posting as well as night time communication. I will be observing him in all mediums of communication and advising him personally, but otherwise I will not be posting or directly engaging other players in the game. That said, we're still considered one slot for all intents and purposes (read: nighttime communication), so if anyone decides to open up nighttime communication with Shiny, they should also invite me.

I haven't spoken to Vaan about this yet, but I think if anyone wants to vote for our slot, Vote: ShinyLegendary should probably be an acceptable command given the context. Up to Vaan.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Bard is Shiny's Echo Fighter.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Re: Shiny/Bard

If you want to vote for that slot, you only need to vote for Shiny.

I do ask that anybody who starts a night PM with Shiny remember to add Bard as well.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
As dawn breaks over the Jedi Temple,
the Jedi discover the body of their
fallen comrade, Qui-Gon Jinn . . . .

"Killed by a lightsaber, Master Qui-Gon was," says Master Yoda, as he examines the wounds. "Among us, a traitor there may be. Clouded, the Force has become. Sense the traitor's presence, I cannot. But discover their identity, we shall."

A silence falls over the Jedi, as they take in the severity of Yoda's words. The Sith have been extinct for a millennium. Could they really be back after all this time? Will those loyal to the Jedi Order be able to stop them, or will the Sith once again take over, and plunge the galaxy into darkness?

QUI-GON JINN

A wise Jedi, Qui-Gon would be on the council if only he'd listen to them more often. Instead, he takes matters into his
own hands and operates outside the system.

Your Allegiance is to the JEDI
Alignment Checks come up as LIGHT
Your Lightsaber is GREEN

"The negotiations WILL be short."
NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
Once per night, you can challenge another player to duel.

"Republic credits WILL do fine."
NIGHT ACTION - DARK
Once per night, you can use your powers to perform a Jedi mind trick and force a player to
accept your worthless Republic credits in exchange for goods.

POWERED UP: For 4 Force Points, you can barter down the price to 50%, further screwing over
the player you're taking advantage of.

"There's Always a Bigger Fish."
PASSIVE ACTION
If you are challenged to a duel, a bigger fish appears and eats the player who challenged you,
preventing your death.

You have 9 FORCE POINTS at your disposal.

WIN CONDITION: All threats to the Jedi Order have been eliminated.

THE PHANTOM MAFIA
EPISODE I: QUI-GON BABY GONE

Day 1 lasts 48 hours and ends on 9/28 at 6pm PST​

Top Bottom