• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ya, i mean i can get behind majority but i don't like the idea of everything crashing out while i'm away

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Also Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa Just going to clarify this in case you wonder what's up.
The NZoners, don't usually run games with Majority Lynch, like the ones you probably played in and ran. Instead the Day will always end in 48 hours with all the votes being tallied that determine the lynch. This also means there is no hammering in this setup.
that's good to know, lol; I like hammers, personally, especially since they get the phase done faster if something is super obvious. You guys could opt for a system in place where you all just try not to hammer in with your meta's; it's one idea.

(super useful to know for modding a game lol)

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
that's good to know, lol; I like hammers, personally, especially since they get the phase done faster if something is super obvious. You guys could opt for a system in place where you all just try not to hammer in with your meta's; it's one idea.

an idea i seen pop up in 48 hours is that after 24 hours majority lynch is in play

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

Yeah, I personally like it too as hammering is a useful tool for both town and scum alike. It also helps hasten things when everyone is in agreement. Though I won't detract from their method as it does make sense for the already faster paced games they run.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Yeah, I personally like it too as hammering is a useful tool for both town and scum alike. It also helps hasten things when everyone is in agreement. Though I won't detract from their method as it does make sense for the already faster paced games they run.
Faster paced games are cool; I just like the best options to scum hunt. Roles are nice, but, the discussions are the real reasons I play these games.

I'll see how this develops tomorrow to try and gauge what to do.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
2am phase starts are always fun. No, wait, not fun, the opposite of that.
With that said, who's everyone's favorite Star Wars character?
The only Star Wars characters I know anything about are Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, and Yoda, so I guess one of those wins by default? I'll go for Yoda since if I pick Darth Vader, someone will try to pin me as mafia for it. :p

Doesn't look like anything else of value came up last night, so *shrug*

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
yaaaa boring day :V

though do got a good question

why the unvote?
See no reason to keep voting shishoe honestly. I was just pegging him as someone who counters the votes against him, which he continued to do. He's not really being pressured otherwise besides that.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
See no reason to keep voting shishoe honestly. I was just pegging him as someone who counters the votes against him, which he continued to do. He's not really being pressured otherwise besides that.
...its kinda quite clear shish is just goofing off :V
ya "pressuring" him seems kinda awkward dude...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I guess I’ll unvote for the same reason

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
...its kinda quite clear shish is just goofing off :V
ya "pressuring" him seems kinda awkward dude...
I just didn't want a wagon to start on him because I was testing a hypothesis. Before I unvoted there was 3 votes on him, if barely anything changed. A lynch wagon could easily form on in for no reason at all besides "he's the easiest to lynch"
So far as you stated yourself Shishoe has done nothing inherently scummy and was goofing around voting whoever voted him.

D

Deleted member

All according to plan

EDIT: Wait no ****, that was meant for my Mafia chat

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I just didn't want a wagon to start on him because I was testing a hypothesis. Before I unvoted there was 3 votes on him, if barely anything changed. A lynch wagon could easily form on in for no reason at all besides "he's the easiest to lynch"
So far as you stated yourself Shishoe has done nothing inherently scummy and was goofing around voting whoever voted him.
......uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh......yes i think :V

i don't know my head just went right on over and stuff :V

D

Deleted member

Ok, let's actually play the game now

Unvote
Vote: Natz

This is my official RVS vote.

Top Bottom