• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

D

Deleted member

The sole fact all of the roles art is original already means this has more effort put into it than all of our games combined

D

Deleted member

Well I mean it is Qui-Gon. That’s really all I remember about him. lol
Here is what I know.

He explained Ani about Midichlorians and he trained Obi and he was the reason why Darth Vader became Darth Vader. He died from Maul.
He also was able to be a force ghost and train Yoda, Obi and Ani.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Here is what I know.

He explained Ani about Midichlorians and he trained Obi and he was the reason why Darth Vader became Darth Vader. He died from Maul.
He also was able to be a force ghost and train Yoda, Obi and Ani.
I was making a joke....

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

QUI-GON JINN

A wise Jedi, Qui-Gon would be on the council if only he'd listen to them more often. Instead, he takes matters into his
own hands and operates outside the system.

Your Allegiance is to the JEDI
Alignment Checks come up as LIGHT
Your Lightsaber is GREEN

"The negotiations WILL be short."
NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
Once per night, you can challenge another player to duel.

"Republic credits WILL do fine."
NIGHT ACTION - DARK
Once per night, you can use your powers to perform a Jedi mind trick and force a player to
accept your worthless Republic credits in exchange for goods.

POWERED UP: For 4 Force Points, you can barter down the price to 50%, further screwing over
the player you're taking advantage of.

"There's Always a Bigger Fish."
PASSIVE ACTION
If you are challenged to a duel, a bigger fish appears and eats the player who challenged you,
preventing your death.

You have 9 FORCE POINTS at your disposal.

WIN CONDITION: All threats to the Jedi Order have been eliminated.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Thanks for the tag! And late to the party but loving the art. It’s pretty cool you even made a whole fake role just to spice the flavor up vaan

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
It's only been like 3 hours since start, for some they may be working, or sleeping depending on the time where they are at.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
do you guys typically stay quiet on day 1

because that's like, the worst day to do that

IF vaanrose vaanrose DOESNT PROD PEOPLE I WILL
pretty much

were lazy peeps who don't really do much untill something really comes up that grinds people on

Jokes on you, three can play this game!

Vote: Praline
jokes on your joke! FOUR PEOPLE CAN PLAY!

Vote: shishoe

D

Deleted member

pretty much

were lazy peeps who don't really do much untill something really comes up that grinds people on

jokes on your joke! FOUR PEOPLE CAN PLAY!

Vote: shishoe
ROAD ROLLER DA!
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Vote: Natz

WRYYYYYYY

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Not to mention everyone playing has been tagged already, prods are kind of an archaic system these days due to tags. As now anyone can be told to come here easily being notified with an alert and everything.
Day 1's are usually the most quiet as there's not much info to discuss, it sure is crucial overall to have something to say in this phase despite that.

Also I can't wait to see everyone's art for this setup once everything's said and done.. Cause from what I saw they're all great so far.

We usually try to force discussion early by asking people random questions that sometimes don't directly pertain to the game, but it does help get everyone talking and start to form connections. Once someone spots something off about someone else, that's when this phase starts moving.
With that said, who's everyone's favorite Star Wars character?
ROAD ROLLER DA!
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Vote: Natz

WRYYYYYYY
Do you always counter vote the person voting for you?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
We usually try to force discussion early by asking people random questions that sometimes don't directly pertain to the game, but it does help get everyone talking and start to form connections. Once someone spots something off about someone else, that's when this phase starts moving.
i don't really care much about star wars tbh

but always did like solo and chewy
this time were just messing with eachother lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It is late so people are probably asleep.

Our day 1 used to be find the mayor but we don’t really play with mayors much anymore.
eh, i mean as of recenlty ya, but even then when ya guys decided to stop doing that (around the time i showed up) mayors were still around, they just became evil or better off not looking for

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Not to mention everyone playing has been tagged already, prods are kind of an archaic system these days due to tags. As now anyone can be told to come here easily being notified with an alert and everything.
Day 1's are usually the most quiet as there's not much info to discuss, it sure is crucial overall to have something to say in this phase despite that.

Also I can't wait to see everyone's art for this setup once everything's said and done.. Cause from what I saw they're all great so far.

I don’t know many Star Wars characters but the male part in me wants to say it’s Rei. But the female side says Obi-Wan.

D

Deleted member

It is late so people are probably asleep.

Our day 1 used to be find the mayor but we don’t really play with mayors much anymore.
I say we try to find Obi-Wan before Vaan gets annoyed at me

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Also Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa Just going to clarify this in case you wonder what's up.
The NZoners, don't usually run games with Majority Lynch, like the ones you probably played in and ran. Instead the Day will always end in 48 hours with all the votes being tallied that determine the lynch. This also means there is no hammering in this setup.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Also Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa Just going to clarify this in case you wonder what's up.
The NZoners, don't usually run games with Majority Lynch, like the ones you probably played in and ran. Instead the Day will always end in 48 hours with all the votes being tallied that determine the lynch. This also means there is no hammering in this setup.
Yeah I don’t like majority lynches cause some of us have jobs and can’t be here if the phase ends abruptly.

Top Bottom