• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

D

Deleted member

My personal favorite mafias are both of Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei 's two mafias.

Swamp Sensei's first mafia game was like a breath of fresh air. It was my first mafia, and it felt fun. Like I was in a new world. I was so confused until I snapped. I lived for quite a long time. I was the last townie to die loool.

Also I fell for Opossum's bait hard. I revealed that Pokechu was the reviver which let the mafia kill Pokechu, and I told him more things I think ( I forgot ).

Swamp Sensei's villains mafia was a lot of fun. I loved spamming Waluigi in the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
One of my favorite games too.

Mainly because I was an ******* and got away with it :laugh:
and then hubrisis came down like karma cause you lost horribly by your own hand by not listening to the one person who was giving you a chance to win :^)
I wanted to upload an image, but I forgot you can not.

Ah well.
use imagur and copy the address to post it here

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
and then hubrisis came down like karma cause you lost horribly by your own hand by not listening to the one person who was giving you a chance to win :^)
I never learn :^)

But hey, after all, all was good in the world and we dominated everyone the next game. And got praline killed again :V

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Learn your Greek mythos, dummy :V
nah :V

also had no clue thathad anything to do with greek :V
My personal favorite mafias are both of Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei 's two mafias.

Swamp Sensei's first mafia game was like a breath of fresh air. It was my first mafia, and it felt fun. Like I was in a new world. I was so confused until I snapped. I lived for quite a long time. I was the last townie to die loool.

Also Swamp Sensei's villains mafia was a lot of fun. I loved spamming Waluigi in the thread.
i did love villains mafia lol

mostly cause i turned out to be the mastermind under everyones noses

a lotta people suspected me of being an arsonist, but not the mafias godfather :^)

and i conncived and swindled my team to victory with creating uras fake role pm and getting uni killed during the day lol

and the town was in such a panic they three way lynched themselves to death while we just watched trying to make sure it happens, that was glorious :V

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
No thanks man, I'd like to spectate with all the info. I imagine the game will be pretty solid.

I was too confused and stupid to play.
I think I got Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel upset even.
No I wasn't really mad. It's a memorable moment that we can chuckle about now. I'd recommend not doing it again though.

D

Deleted member

No I wasn't really mad. It's a memorable moment that we can chuckle about now. I'd recommend not doing it again though.
My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count.

I learned a lot, I am sure I can handle your game idea again. It was about being a cult leader.

I will not goof up as hard for sure, I promise.

D

Deleted member

i did love villains mafia lol

mostly cause i turned out to be the mastermind under everyones noses

a lotta people suspected me of being an arsonist, but not the mafias godfather :^)

and i conncived and swindled my team to victory with creating uras fake role pm and getting uni killed during the day lol

and the town was in such a panic they three way lynched themselves to death while we just watched trying to make sure it happens, that was glorious :V
I know. I was a goofy third party and WhiteEagle wanted me dead for some reason. I do not care that I died.
Spamming Waluigi gifs was the best.

Too bad Waluigi time is kind of dead though.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
you mispelled katt :p

but ya....idk....i mean **** i ruined part of shinys game, i did somethign that i think in any standard sense should be impossible in wolfie game, i got super annoyed at literally everybody in popcorn, and well **** everything in pralines game :V

just....i feel like i'm just starting to ruin everything now...

i blew up on you and z25, i got praline depressed, i now have history of just straight on up leaving games in running so there goes my credibility to the ****ter, and...all i feel like is that i'm ruining things i'm a part of now

why would anyone want to play with me when all i got to show is that i'll blow up, ruin my slot, and just run away...
It’s alright, Natz. That game was in the past. You didn’t do anything that we as a group would feel reason to ban you from playing.

I still love you, Natz. Don’t worry about it. <3

D

Deleted member

It’s alright, Natz. That game was in the past. You didn’t do anything that we as a group would feel reason to ban you from playing.

I still love you, Natz. Don’t worry about it. <3
Just a reminder Natz~, you are forgiven. No need to drag your mistake with you. You are still a really good person.

Like I was all burned out after my Mario mafia, but I recovered from that quicky.

I am not saying my mafia was the worst, but in the Top 5 worst mafias, my mafia would probably be in that list. I feel bad. I wish I helped Jojalole more.

At least we tried Jojalole. :)

D

Deleted member

Nah, I think. "Hi, guys! I'm the Jailer!" is worse. No worries though blunders happen, and you'll improve!
Thanks.

It was like saying "I am a communist!!!" during the Red Scare. :laugh:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Just a reminder Natz~, you are forgiven. No need to drag your mistake with you. You are still a really good person.

Like I was all burned out after my Mario mafia, but I recovered from that quicky.

I am not saying my mafia was the worst, but in the Top 5 worst mafias, my mafia would probably be in that list. I feel bad. I wish I helped Jojalole more.

At least we tried Jojalole. :)
Stop beating yourself up.

Your mafia was pretty good, actually.

D

Deleted member

I feel like yours couldn’t be any worse than my second one lol
Do not let the 2nd one discourage you from making Pokemafia 2.

I think the only flaw that really struck your mafia was like what Uni said, it was too vague.

Pokemafia 1 was a great mafia, so I have high hopes for Pokemafia 2.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do not let the 2nd one discourage you from making Pokemafia 2.

I think the only flaw that really struck your mafia was like what Uni said, it was too vague.

Pokemafia 1 was a great mafia, so I have high hopes for Pokemafia 2.
PokeMafia 1 wouldn't be as memorable to me were it not for The Plan™ :p

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Hello there

Not the biggest Star Wars fan, but I'm /in, I'm interested in the setup. Thank god the alert went through, otherwise I would have missed it lol.

Also good stuff on the opening post Vaan.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I really wish I had time to play this one...but dammit, I don't.

Hop me in as a spectator though, vaanrose vaanrose .

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Mmkay so myself and Shiny will be a single slot. I will play an advisory role to Shiny for the most part just to ensure he correctly plays towards his win condition and subsequently doesn't do anything counter-intuitive towards his own faction. I do not think that I should take the reins too often (since the goal is to make sure Shiny can eventually hold his own and be helpful to his faction), but we'll see.

Still thinking about whether or not a single, new hydra account is necessary; might be easier to just make comments in Shiny's role PM and let Shiny do the talking. Either way it's more or less going to look like this lol:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I'd love to but when I play mafia I spend too much h time on it. Can't even spectate I basically didnt in pralines game.

Appreciate the love tho.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
If you need more players you can move me up to full player. I'll just use this as an excuse to have a few movie nights, since I've been intending to check out the films at some point anyway. :p

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Still thinking about whether or not a single, new hydra account is necessary; might be easier to just make comments in Shiny's role PM and let Shiny do the talking. Either way it's more or less going to look like this lol:

Shiny Moto and Yami Shiny aka Bard the Pharaoh. They together are Shiny-Oh, The King of Games! :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Shiny Moto and Yami Shiny aka Bard the Pharaoh. They together are Shiny-Oh, The King of Games! :laugh:
Mmkay so myself and Shiny will be a single slot. I will play an advisory role to Shiny for the most part just to ensure he correctly plays towards his win condition and subsequently doesn't do anything counter-intuitive towards his own faction. I do not think that I should take the reins too often (since the goal is to make sure Shiny can eventually hold his own and be helpful to his faction), but we'll see.

@Shishœ , here is my trump card!
*Shishoe dies*

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Good thing you are playing Katherine. Otherwise I would have made sure your slime which you love to cuddle so much end in the firepit.

inserousnessthoughitsliterallymyjobtonotonlycarefortreesbuttoremovebadoneswhichgetcutdown
Your still using that huh?

Guess I'm glad I sent that to you during your recovery.
I really like the "hand holding" idea that BarDulL made in praline's Pokemafia Spin Off.
Maybe I will need a hand so I do not die in Day 1 again.

BarDulL BarDulL ?
If I was around at the time, I would of offered to be a guide while dualing. But Bardul already on it meaning we'll each be two slots. May you two do well.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Good thing you are playing Katherine. Otherwise I would have made sure your slime which you love to cuddle so much end in the firepit.
Your still using that huh?

Guess I'm glad I sent that to you during your recovery.

If I was around at the time, I would of offered to be a guide while dualing. But Bardul already on it meaning we'll each be two slots. May you two do well.
aaaaa brriiick huh? :V

not sure if i should call ya a dork or a jerk

Top Bottom