• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, I've had my eye on you for a while. And it seems you've had your eye on me, seeing as you attempted to kill me last night.
How do you know this?

If Kon tried to kill you, why is Maven and Opo dead?
sorry to burst your bubble but defenders can't kill attackers. At best maven would of survived and nothing would happen to me.

Either way he'll have his vengeance soon.

And for the mean time I'll side with to help with this. Might as well have it get off even if its not on the most beneficial person.

Unvote
Vote: koopa

I still recommend going over majority as to be careful of broken votes.
Alright I just read everything.

Let’s begin. Nabe you already gave a pretty clear possibility that alpha could have been ignored by maven When maven died.

But you know what I noticed, alpha has only show himself when it’s conviently related to scum.

He would pop in just to add a vote for bar to check someone, he showed up during the duel to accuse kon of attacking him the night maven died. He claims tracker but he shouldn’t fully know kon was attacking him with following kon. Unless he knew kon was the traitor from that same night where kon was looking for mafia. Perhaps being informed by pokechu he set out to frame kon and give himself a town look.

Then he vanished and only appeared to make a statement on Golden’s bomb.

And then he came in admist our discussion to try and change the subject from who was mafia and pin it on moy. A supposed mistake. Yes there was an host error but that works to host advanatage. He saw the thread and that moy targeted someone. So he used the error to try and frame moy and Keep his name clear.

Alpha has done the least amount of contributing possible to hide his mafia role. ANd now he’s set out to add more confusion but causing this tie!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Okay, I don't think Moydow Moydow is going to respond in time for my liking.

Z25 doesn't seem to be arguing to not get lynched, so I don't think he expected the reprieve.
Alpha is unlikely to have done this, but let's assume a mod clear on Alpha and return to that in a second.

So it's one of @Shishœ, Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier , Moydow, and let's include me.

Fire is a really real redirector, and if Vaan put two redirectors in one scumteam, that's cancer.
Shish is definitely handing out lightsabers like candy.
So it's Moydow or me. Or is it?

The assumption of a mod clear on Alpha is actually wrong, as I've said. But Alpha definitely thought that he was mod cleared in town's eyes, as he's been calling himself cleared for the past hour. If Alpha is scum, and followed this thought pattern, it's to frame Moydow / me, which is two mislynches in that case.

So, we direct actions.

Z25 Z25 , if you agree to disable Moydow, we won't lynch you toDay.
AlphaSSB AlphaSSB , if you agree to track Moydow, we won't lynch you toDay.

Act extremely fast! These claims are so bold, I literally can't promise to follow through on them!
Sure I’ll disable moydow if I’m alive

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
So, we direct actions.

Z25 Z25 , if you agree to disable Moydow, we won't lynch you toDay.
AlphaSSB AlphaSSB , if you agree to track Moydow, we won't lynch you toDay.

Act extremely fast! These claims are so bold, I literally can't promise to follow through on them!
Are you trying to make me bargain for my life?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Alright I just read everything.

Let’s begin. Nabe you already gave a pretty clear possibility that alpha could have been ignored by maven When maven died.

But you know what I noticed, alpha has only show himself when it’s conviently related to scum.

He would pop in just to add a vote for bar to check someone, he showed up during the duel to accuse kon of attacking him the night maven died. He claims tracker but he shouldn’t fully know kon was attacking him with following kon. Unless he knew kon was the traitor from that same night where kon was looking for mafia. Perhaps being informed by pokechu he set out to frame kon and give himself a town look.

Then he vanished and only appeared to make a statement on Golden’s bomb.

And then he came in admist our discussion to try and change the subject from who was mafia and pin it on moy. A supposed mistake. Yes there was an host error but that works to host advanatage. He saw the thread and that moy targeted someone. So he used the error to try and frame moy and Keep his name clear.

Alpha has done the least amount of contributing possible to hide his mafia role. ANd now he’s set out to add more confusion but causing this tie!
Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Moydow Moydow read this quick
as in two minutes quick

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I'm reading it, but I'm going to need FE or Shish to show up and change their votes before I consider moving mine, so we don't end up with another tie and a random lynch. I'll be around until the phase ends, though.

D

Deleted member

Not willing to make last minute changes, my vote on Z25 is final

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Well, since it's come down to this, might as well give my final thoughts.

I've already come clean. I've said who I am, my ability, and proved it.

I'm not going to sit here and plead or bargain for my life like some damn dog.

I'm not sure if Z25 is Mafia, but it's either him or Nabe. Take that for whatever value it may have.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'm debating whether or not to go with Alpha or Z25, either way, we could definitely survive with a mislynch.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Like seriously, how the Hell has it come to this?

The votes were 3:1 and it tied. The writing is on the damn wall.

Why would I be scum and put myself into this situation?

At this point, I'm just baffled.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
"Reached a decision, the council has."

It is the council's decision that AlphaSSB AlphaSSB has committed sedition against the Republic, and thus, shall be expelled from the Jedi Order.

"You shall forfeit all rank and privileges within the Grand Army of the Republic. You will be turned over to the Republic Court to await your trial, and whatever punishment they will set for you. Henceforth, you are barred from the Jedi Order."

OBI-WAN KENOBI

A brash, sarcastic young Jedi perhaps a bit too eager to take out his lightsaber and slice up some battle droids.
He is fiercely loyal to the Jedi Order, to the Republic, to Democracy.

Your Allegiance is to the JEDI
Alignment Checks come up as LIGHT
Your Lightsaber is BLUE

"I have the high ground!"
PASSIVE ACTION
You always have the upper hand in a duel. If you are challenged to a duel, and bid lower
than your attacker, 4 free Force Points are added to your bid.

"Hello There."
NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
Once per night, you can spy on one player of your choice. When the night is over, you will
receive details on who, if anyone, the player targeted during the phase. This power cannot
be used on the same player on consecutive nights.

POWERED UP: For 3 Force Points, you can boost this power to more intensely spy on your
chosen player, and receive details on who they targeted and who they were targeted by.

You have 8 FORCE POINTS at your disposal.

WIN CONDITION: All threats to the Jedi Order have been eliminated.

NIGHT FIVE BEGINS NOW.

Night phase will last 23 hours and end on 10/9 at 6pm PST.

Reminder: I must be added to all night conversations, and no talk is to occur in this thread.

Night phase will be followed by a 1 HOUR Dawn Phase, wherein no more communication of any kind can occur while any duels are resolved.

If you will not be active between 6pm and 7pm PST, you may queue up a duel wager during the night that will be used only in the event that you are challenged to a duel. Failure to submit a duel wager when challenged will result in a bet of ZERO.

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
NIGHT 5 HAS ENDED.

DAWN PHASE BEGINS NOW AND ENDS IN ONE HOUR.

No communication can occur via Night PM or in this thread until the Dawn Phase has finished.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
The war appears to be at an uneasy
standstill, and the remaining Jedi wonder
if the threat has been eliminated. . . .

The Jedi arrive at the Council chambers, all still alive. But they know, despite appearances, the threat still exists.

THE PHANTOM MAFIA
EPISODE VI: NO JEDI NO DIE

Day 6 begins now and will last 24 hours and end on 10/10 at 6pm PST.

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Z25 Z25 Moydow Moydow @Shishœ

D

Deleted member

First things first:
Who gave me Force Points? And did anyome survive a duel?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Z25 went to me, but I still got his armor out of it so not sure what to think. As it could've still been someone else

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
The one good thing out of this is we definitely drained the sith's force points on nothing without wasting mine

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
First things first:
Who gave me Force Points? And did anyome survive a duel?
I did not.
Z25 went to me, but I still got his armor out of it so not sure what to think. As it could've still been someone else
I was giving the bp to shishoe, something Nabe was aware of and now you have it, so enjoy haha.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Actually, the armor is in tact correct? That would fully rule out a duel from the looks of things.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
It broke, if only alpha was here then he could've seen who visited in me. At least it means the tied lynch was town v town.

Top Bottom