• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Well I’d imagine only the leader of the mafia would have the main kill unless they died early then whoever’s left would get that ability based on mafia rules.
I have never played a mafia game that works the way you're describing it here.

Moydow Moydow did you actually mention my disarm claim to people?
Only after I told her that Fire had told me, and probably only because it dovetails neatly with my ability, which Fire was worried would be jeopardized by your disarm claim on me. If you think that I'm mafia, then telling me I'm being disarmed shouldn't be an issue.

And what do you mean by what shape does it hold?
Nightkills in this game are Lightsaber duels. You're immune to dueling? Why?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I have never played a mafia game that works the way you're describing it here.

Only after I told her that Fire had told me, and probably only because it dovetails neatly with my ability, which Fire was worried would be jeopardized by your disarm claim on me. If you think that I'm mafia, then telling me I'm being disarmed shouldn't be an issue.

Nightkills in this game are Lightsaber duels. You're immune to dueling? Why?
We have had two mafia games where The Godfather was killed early and then one of the remaining members was given The night kills.

Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier how did you learn of my disarm? I told no one in pms of it till I posted it in the thread here.

And I’m not immune to night kills. I have a one time bullet proof since as a guard I have armor. It has yet to be used meaning no ones targeted me.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
It’s sadly not moydow who did the kill.

I disabled them last night.

Of course they may be mafia still but they didn’t kill.

That leaves my other gut feeling that it’s nabe.

But moydow won’t speak about their role.

So Moydow Moydow role claim please. It’s getting down to the wire here and if your town we will need your help
You first mentioned your disabler in the thread remember?

#HBC | Nabe

We have had two mafia games where The Godfather was killed early and then one of the remaining members was given The night kills.
That seems too rigid for this game, where there's Night talk and a ton of actions flying around. Scum would need to be able to adapt and have any member make shots. It's much more like Westeros than a standard game.

Also, Pokechu's ability description seems to suggest that any member can be the one to Duel at Night.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Both Fire and Moydow told me that you had told them about disarming me last Night, so clearly this isn't true.

What's your character? Do they wear armour typically?
Like I just said I never bought my ability up in pms till two nights ago.

Two phases ago I bought my claim to this thread and I’ve repeated my character name multiple times over.

So yes my claim in regardless to pms is true. Although my mistake you made it sound like you knew before last night so I was skeptical.

And I’m Cin darllig as ive been saying. The head Jedi temple guard.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That seems too rigid for this game, where there's Night talk and a ton of actions flying around. Scum would need to be able to adapt and have any member make shots. It's much more like Westeros than a standard game.

Also, Pokechu's ability description seems to suggest that any member can be the one to Duel at Night.
This is fair. Honestly I don’t think the leader was killed early on. But I was trying to say that is was possible for someone else to be assigned kills. It can honestly go either way we suggested though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Are you the person who claimed to have a white lightsaber?
Yes it’s white. From the looks of it everyone has different colors.
Cin uses green normally but my white color is influenced by the white ligtsabers Ashoka uses in the clone wars. I don’t understand Star Wars lore well but white is like the base for the various colors in canon from what I read up on.

Cin is also in clone wars so I’m guessing that’s where this connection comes from

D

Deleted member

Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier
So you redirected me this Night?

Full role claim since I couldn't do this yesterDay:
Name: Even Piell
Lightsaber: Green

I can give out Blue Lightsabers every Night, which also grant +2 Force Points in duel wagers. However, players can only hold two sabers at a time, including the one they start with.
Additionally, by spending 2 FPs, I can alsp send a White one which gives +1 in duel wagers.

Night 1
Blue->Opossum

Night 2
Blue->Pokechu
White->LonKonWolf

Night 3
Blue->Golden
White->FireEmblemNier

Night 4
Blue->Z25

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Also AlphaSSB AlphaSSB would like to here your thoughts. Also want to know if you've been using the force to give out points.
No, I haven't been giving out force points. Nor did I receive any last night. Only time I've recieved force points was after the Jojalole's sacrifice, in which I only got one.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but these were the actions supposedly taken last night:

Z25 claims to have targeted Nabe for use of a 'disarm' ability.

Moydow claims to have targeted Shishœ to check alignment.

Fire Emblemier claims to have targeted Shishœ to redirect their night action to Nabe.

Shishœ claims to have targeted Z25 to give them a lightsaber, but was redirected to target Nabe by Fire Emblemier.

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe Since you're not doubting my alignment, maybe you'll be willing to answer me. What action did you take last night?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Do you guys think its a dead player who has become one with the force ie a force ghost?
Also Alpha role claim?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Do you guys think its a dead player who has become one with the force ie a force ghost?
Also Alpha role claim?
You mean as like a third party right?

I’m not sure what to think about the force ghosts. The flavor keeps bringing them up but no one is being revived so it’s not a cult. Unless there’s another way cults work in games that I’m not aware of. I’ve only been apart of one game with a cult so I don’t know too much.

They could also be used in the finale flavor rather then the game itself. But things that are in flavor usually play into the game itself though.

I honestly don’t see how they come into play here but there could definitely be something we missed.

D

Deleted member

You mean as like a third party right?

I’m not sure what to think about the force ghosts. The flavor keeps bringing them up but no one is being revived so it’s not a cult. Unless there’s another way cults work in games that I’m not aware of. I’ve only been apart of one game with a cult so I don’t know too much.

They could also be used in the finale flavor rather then the game itself. But things that are in flavor usually play into the game itself though.

I honestly don’t see how they come into play here but there could definitely be something we missed.
Generally speaking, if the flavor of the bodies disappearing was important, I'd think one should mention the player's name instead of the role's. Though that's my take one it, Vaan could have done the opposite but I really can't see force ghosts as a threat.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Also Alpha role claim?
I don't think dead players are responsible for the giving of force points. It's either a live player doing it, or there points are being given to players at random.

And I'll be more open once I obtain the info I am seeking.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Generally speaking, if the flavor of the bodies disappearing was important, I'd think one should mention the player's name instead of the role's. Though that's my take one it, Vaan could have done the opposite but I really can't see force ghosts as a threat.
Your right, it states the character not the user playing them. Then that would make it more likely to be flavor.

#HBC | Nabe

No, I haven't been giving out force points. Nor did I receive any last night. Only time I've recieved force points was after the Jojalole's sacrifice, in which I only got one.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but these were the actions supposedly taken last night:

Z25 claims to have targeted Nabe for use of a 'disarm' ability.

Moydow claims to have targeted Shishœ to check alignment.

Fire Emblemier claims to have targeted Shishœ to redirect their night action to Nabe.

Shishœ claims to have targeted Z25 to give them a lightsaber, but was redirected to target Nabe by Fire Emblemier.

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe Since you're not doubting my alignment, maybe you'll be willing to answer me. What action did you take last night?
I meditated, which is what I've done every Night. My main ability is a passive one.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I meditated, which is what I've done every Night. My main ability is a passive one.
Alright, so:

Nabe meditated.

Z25 targeted Nabe.

Fire Emblemier targeted Shishœ.

Shishœ targeted Z25, but redirected to Nabe.

Moydow Moydow Just to make sure I'm getting this right, did you target Shishœ and use someone else as reference, or target someone else and use Shishœ as reference? Trying to get everyone's actions down.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Moydow Moydow Just to make sure I'm getting this right, did you target Shishœ and use someone else as reference, or target someone else and use Shishœ as reference? Trying to get everyone's actions down.
To summarise quickly, my ability works by chaining alignment checks. So I check player A on night 1, then check player B on night 2, and on night 2 they are compared and I am told whether or not they share the same alignment.

Night 1: I tried to check Shiny (to use as a barometer to measure others against), but it failed because I was roleblocked
Night 2: I checked Nabe, and got a result of "ready to be compared"
Night 3: I checked Z25, who was compared to Nabe, and got a result of "same alignment"
Night 4: I checked Shish, who was compared to Z25, and got a result of "same alignment"

So there are two possibilities:
1. either you or FE is the remaining threat (or me, but if I was mafia, claiming parity cop would be dumb)
2. one of Nabe/Shish/Z25 is a godfather or has some other means of falsifying an alignment check

#HBC | Nabe

My bulletproof that I told moydow about is in tact still. Which means the mafia more then likely didn’t act because of my disarm.

I was hoping my claim of a disarm would get to you. But you never took the bait sadly.
Okay, I'm going to have to track back to this again, because what you're saying still isn't making sense to me.

You're saying here, and have said again since, that your bulletproof is intact, meaning that the mafia didn't act. Didn't act, as in you disabled their lightsaber? But you're also saying that you "hoped your claim of a disarm" would get to me. Get to me, as in, as mafia I'd be worried that you were disarming me, and then... what, exactly? What is the "bait" in this situation?

Or, maybe you mean "didn't act" as in chose not to act. In which case, you're saying that the mafia likely chose not to act because you claimed to have a disarm ability during the Day. But that would conflict with your next sentence, which says that you were hoping your disarm claim would get to me, but that I didn't take the bait. In this second situation, the bait would be the disarm, and the catch would be not acting? But you say I never took the bait, so that doesn't make sense, either.

Can you clear this up some more?

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
To summarise quickly, my ability works by chaining alignment checks. So I check player A on night 1, then check player B on night 2, and on night 2 they are compared and I am told whether or not they share the same alignment.

Night 1: I tried to check Shiny (to use as a barometer to measure others against), but it failed because I was roleblocked
Night 2: I checked Nabe, and got a result of "ready to be compared"
Night 3: I checked Z25, who was compared to Nabe, and got a result of "same alignment"
Night 4: I checked Shish, who was compared to Z25, and got a result of "same alignment"

So there are two possibilities:
1. either you or FE is the remaining threat (or me, but if I was mafia, claiming parity cop would be dumb)
2. one of Nabe/Shish/Z25 is a godfather or has some other means of falsifying an alignment check
Then here's everyone's supposed actions from last night:
  • Nabe meditated.
  • Z25 targeted Nabe.
  • Fire Emblemier targeted Shishœ.
  • Shishœ targeted Z25, but was redirected to Nabe.
  • Moydow targeted Shishœ.
Now, here's the fun part. I know someone here is lying.

Also if I didn’t disarm anyone? Why was there no kill? No way is a mafia member going for a no kill this late game when the risk of no pay off is too high.
And here's why: Nobody died because I survived a dual last night.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
  • Nabe meditated.
  • Z25 targeted Nabe.

There's also still the possibility of the last mafia member used their ability and selected someone to duel.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Usually the mafia night kill can be used alongside their other abilities, right? So I don't see why it would be different here, considering the other Sith flips have mentioned their "factional duel", and not just the duel being a specific ability like it was in Opossum/Anakin's case.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
There's also still the possibility of the last mafia member used their ability and selected someone to duel.
I thought that was a possibility, so I asked Vaanrose for some clarity about night actions. Only one night action per night, and seeing as dead players were revealed to have dueling night abilities, makes sense that the duel would be their only action.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I find it hard to imagine Z25 having a lightsaber blocker as mafia, it'd be basically a replenishable strongman attack since he could just disable whoever the mafia was targeting that night. So either he's lying about the whole thing (we still don't have objective proof it exists), or he's in the clear.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Nabe can also vouch for me redirecting Shish to him, as he received a lightsaber, which would mean that both me and Shish both used our abilities.

#HBC | Nabe

It’s sadly not moydow who did the kill.

I disabled them last night.

Of course they may be mafia still but they didn’t kill.

That leaves my other gut feeling that it’s nabe.

But moydow won’t speak about their role.

So Moydow Moydow role claim please. It’s getting down to the wire here and if your town we will need your help
Z25 voices a Nabe scumread -- the given reasoning is "gut". It's not a fact-based read.
Okay, with the remaining player count, and the fact that I finally got a result last Night, I think it's time for me to speak up about my role.

So I'm Kit Fisto (dunno if that name is of any significance), and one of my abilities is essentially a form of alignment checker (now you see why I didn't want to talk about it before). How it works is, each Night I pick a player, their alignment is compared to that of the player I picked the previous Night, and I learn whether or not the two players share the same alignment. So essentially I have to put together a chain of results, and judge for myself whether those results indicate that someone is town or otherwise.

On night 1, I chose Shiny, as he was my strongest town read at the time and I wanted to use him as my barometer, but it failed because Maven blocked me. However, the expected result on night 1 was a "no result", since I had nobody to compare Shiny to, so I didn't know for sure that it failed until night 2 - if you look again at my response to Maven asking me to confirm his roleblock, you can probably tell I sounded a little uncertain, but I didn't want to reveal anything at that point.

On night 2, I chose Nabe, and got a result of "Nabe is ready to be checked" - I didn't want to check Shiny again just in case Maven had lied about blocking me. Last Night, I checked Z25, and learned that he and Nabe are of the same alignment.

So by process of elimination, there are three likely scenarios at play here:

1. There is one remaining mafioso, being either Thirdkoopa, Shish, or FE.
2. There are two remaining mafia, and I need another night to get a definitive result on Nabe and Z25.
3. A godfather exists, and either me or Shiny found them (narrowing them down to Nabe or Z25), making my result uncertain.

Based on Nabe's play around when we were trying to get him copped, and Bard's subsequent explanation for why he's unlikely to be mafia, I'm thinking option 1 is most likely. And right now I'm more inclined to trust Shish and FE. So Thirdkoopa, what do you have to say in your defence?

----
(I also have a second ability which lets me check a player and learn if the ability they used that Night is Light, Dark or Grey, but I haven't used it yet, and seeing town players show up with Dark abilities means it probably wouldn't be too reliable anyway, unless used in tandem with the other ability - which is possible, but costs Force points, which I've used exclusively for self-defence so far.)
Moydow claims as a role result that Z25 and I are the same alignment. You would expect this knowledge to make Z25's gut scumread on me stutter.
Lol never mind that tag.

But that’s useful info. Nabe has to be godfather. I know I’m town. Which mean he has a town alignment. And if that’s the cause then when we look at his past actions it makes a lot of sense.

He wanted the check so badly because he knew it would fully clear after that weird silencer act.
Instead, Z25 decides now that this means I'm a godfather. He doesn't make the natural logical step over to Koops, he takes what should be a town confirmation for me as a scum confirmation for me: "Nabe has to be godfather." There is absolutely no room for me to be town in this game, according to Z25 in this post. That fact becomes important, immediately:

Could still be thirdkoopa as well.
This is true but nabe is giving me more scum vibes. Third is a good choice if nabe flips town.
In the meantime:

Vote: Nabe
Z25 agrees with Fire that I'm not actually the only possible scum lynch in the game -- Koops also exists. But now we're back to gut: "Nabe is giving me more scum vibes than Koops." Despite the existence of Koops, and despite Moydow claiming that I am the same alignment as Z25, Z25 votes for me anyway.

It was more of a process of elimination as all the suspects left were Moy and Thirdkoopa.
In which case

Vote: Thirdkoopa
The ball starts rolling on a Koops lynch.

Z25 says about the number of scum remaining:
I think just one makes sense. It has to be The Godfather. No way could this game have had 5 mafia. The traitor basically confirmed that he mafia has 3 people because of the size and that a 4th was possible
Again: it has to be The Godfather. Z25 said here that the traitor's flip proves that there are only three full-bodied mafia. In reality, Kon claimed that Pokechu had scum-slipped by saying confidently that there were four scum. ToDay, Z25 tried to use Kon's flip to suggest that I was scum:
Kon even had you pegged as mafia as was pokechu. And we know how that went down. He clearly was right.
So Kon is worth listening to about me? But prior to Koops' flip, Kon wasn't worth listening to about the number of scum?

vote thirdkoopa
The ball is rolling.

I'm Jocasta Nu. I have two abilities so I'm safe to claim both of them at this point. One of mine is an unblockable ability where I can meditate and give any player 3 of my force points. The other of mine is an ability where I can check the archives and find out one player's role and name - only usable once (so, everything but alignment cop). Given Praline's flip, I decided not to bother with that. I can also meditate and restore my own points in return of learning information about the setup, but, I haven't chosen to do that.

Night 1 - I was roleblocked; target was Shin since I figured their Daycop might be rechargable.
Night 2 - was Kon, but, turned out he was a traitor. I was caught completely blindsided by that and his whacky claim in the daylight that I just figured we should all let him hang.
Night 3 - was going to be Fire Emblemier, but I was looking to see if he was 100% proven town first (I was just looking for proof of the redirect); he can back me up on this, but, I opted to give it to Golden instead. In hindsight, I should have given it to him, but I figured one of the two was going to probably bite the bullet last night so I wanted to take less risks on it.

Can and will answer all questions. It's why I was so adamant getting the Roleblocker nonsense sorted out, too, but I wanted to give scum as little information as possible.

I want to see massclaims from everyone first before we decide a lynching target. If I'm to be the lynching target, so be it; most of the Scum are down, so I'm willing to be for the sake of the town.
Yes, the lightsabers give extra force points
you weren't supposed to say that, it was a secret >:^(

Which is also why I feel like Third's claim is bull. First is the fact his ability seems to be a straight upgrade from mine, the only difference being that I give lightsabers(which are limited to two a person, including the one they already have). Second, why would anyone choose to NOT learn setup info if given the ability to do so?
And finally, and most importantly

>Says they have two abilities
>Lists three
Would be a forgivable and possibly honest mistake but then

Considering his story relies on him being roleblocked, this is a definite contradiction.
And we know it's not any of the other two, blockable, abilities because he himself confirmed to have never used them.
Shish tears apart Koops' claim here.

Good points. Seems like this was a rushed fake claim.
Unvote

Vote:thirdkoopa
Z25 decides now that Koops is worth pursuing as scum, with no hesitation. He's turned on a dime from me to Koops. Which makes sense, since an info role is claiming that I'm Z25's alignment, and Koops is a sinking ship after that claim.

I decided to give it to a townie instead.

Meditation ability is all the same one, actually. I checked my role PM; just two different options. I should have clarified.

I was just as confused as you were, which I should have emphasized and I was wondering if something happened. I was also curious if I was redirected onto myself (which would cause that) or mirrored (which works the same as a redirect.

I'll see the other claims, but at this point, I'm honestly not useful, so I'll gladly self-vote to help. Looking at these claims, I feel we only have one scum left, so I don't mind my death.
Koops commits to being the lynch. Considering that Koops is scum, this is tremendously important. He doesn't fight this lynch at all.

And because I am a man of my word.

Vote: Thirdkoopa

You guys should get a proper claim out of Nabe and Alpha if nobody knows of those already. After I flip, I think Moydoy and Fire Emblemier are innocent, and I don't know what to make of any of the other four (Shish, Alpha, Nabe, and Z25).
He even self-votes.

I typically self-vote when I have no reason to believe we're in that dire of straights. I could have made an argument towards lynching someone else, but I believe I already pushed towards a massclaim.

You should make sure there's a massclaim tomorrow after my death.
Koops continues the self-lynch by pretending that he's going to flip town, and directing town as to what they should do after his town flip.

Blue. not that it matters now since i'm being hanged anyways :(
Koops pretends to be town disappointed with his impending lynch. Which is silly, because he had already accepted it of his own accord, and self-voted.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In summary, Koops was definitely bussed by a remaining scummate. If Koops had been the last remaining mafia, it wouldn't have made sense to compliantly fall into the lynch the way that he did, without fighting it whatsoever.

Z25 did a full 180 on Koops. He said that I had to be mafia, despite Moydow's ability claim. Then, he was forced by Fire to allow that Koops could be mafia, but suggested that I was still the best lynch. Finally, he went full-throttle on a Koops lynch when the tide took a clear turn.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Okay, I'm going to have to track back to this again, because what you're saying still isn't making sense to me.

You're saying here, and have said again since, that your bulletproof is intact, meaning that the mafia didn't act. Didn't act, as in you disabled their lightsaber? But you're also saying that you "hoped your claim of a disarm" would get to me. Get to me, as in, as mafia I'd be worried that you were disarming me, and then... what, exactly? What is the "bait" in this situation?

Or, maybe you mean "didn't act" as in chose not to act. In which case, you're saying that the mafia likely chose not to act because you claimed to have a disarm ability during the Day. But that would conflict with your next sentence, which says that you were hoping your disarm claim would get to me, but that I didn't take the bait. In this second situation, the bait would be the disarm, and the catch would be not acting? But you say I never took the bait, so that doesn't make sense, either.

Can you clear this up some more?
What I meant was that my theory was this:

After seeing that I could prevent the mafia from duels, I hoped the mafia would try to kill me. They would obviously fail because of my bulletproof and it would buy us more time if my disarm didn’t get the right guy.

But my bulletproof has not been triggered and there was no kill. Therefore my theory was that my disarm likely worked or in an unlikely scenario mafia chose no kill.

I hope that clears it hope, if not then feel free to ask anything and I’ll try to explain it more.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Usually the mafia night kill can be used alongside their other abilities, right? So I don't see why it would be different here, considering the other Sith flips have mentioned their "factional duel", and not just the duel being a specific ability like it was in Opossum/Anakin's case.
Well, let's take a look at this little snippet from Thirdkoopa's death notice.

"This Contest Cannot Be Decided By Our Knowledge of the Force, but by Our Skills with a Lightsaber."
NIGHT ACTION - LIGHT
If you opt out of using a skill for the night, you can pass up to 3 of your own Force Points
to a teammate, usable exclusively for wagering in that night's factional duel.
Thirdkoopa had the ability to pass Force Points to a teammate, where they could only be used in a duel. Pass to teammate. For a duel. Makes sense that the duel would be the player's night ability.

Now, take this, and look at the list of claims from last night:
  • Nabe meditated.
  • Z25 targeted Nabe.
Now, let's limit the claims to only those that can't be verified:
  • Nabe meditated.
  • Z25 targeted Nabe.
And it gets even better because I not only can verify this:
Nabe can also vouch for me redirecting Shish to him, as he received a lightsaber, which would mean that both me and Shish both used our abilities.
But because I can verify that a specific person out of those three hasn't told the truth.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
  • Nabe meditated.
  • Z25 targeted Nabe.

Z25 voices a Nabe scumread -- the given reasoning is "gut". It's not a fact-based read.

Moydow claims as a role result that Z25 and I are the same alignment. You would expect this knowledge to make Z25's gut scumread on me stutter.

Instead, Z25 decides now that this means I'm a godfather. He doesn't make the natural logical step over to Koops, he takes what should be a town confirmation for me as a scum confirmation for me: "Nabe has to be godfather." There is absolutely no room for me to be town in this game, according to Z25 in this post. That fact becomes important, immediately:

Z25 agrees with Fire that I'm not actually the only possible scum lynch in the game -- Koops also exists. But now we're back to gut: "Nabe is giving me more scum vibes than Koops." Despite the existence of Koops, and despite Moydow claiming that I am the same alignment as Z25, Z25 votes for me anyway.

The ball starts rolling on a Koops lynch.

Z25 says about the number of scum remaining:

Again: it has to be The Godfather. Z25 said here that the traitor's flip proves that there are only three full-bodied mafia. In reality, Kon claimed that Pokechu had scum-slipped by saying confidently that there were four scum. ToDay, Z25 tried to use Kon's flip to suggest that I was scum:

So Kon is worth listening to about me? But prior to Koops' flip, Kon wasn't worth listening to about the number of scum?

The ball is rolling.

Shish tears apart Koops' claim here.

Z25 decides now that Koops is worth pursuing as scum, with no hesitation. He's turned on a dime from me to Koops. Which makes sense, since an info role is claiming that I'm Z25's alignment, and Koops is a sinking ship after that claim.

Koops commits to being the lynch. Considering that Koops is scum, this is tremendously important. He doesn't fight this lynch at all.

He even self-votes.

Koops continues the self-lynch by pretending that he's going to flip town, and directing town as to what they should do after his town flip.

Koops pretends to be town disappointed with his impending lynch. Which is silly, because he had already accepted it of his own accord, and self-voted.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In summary, Koops was definitely bussed by a remaining scummate. If Koops had been the last remaining mafia, it wouldn't have made sense to compliantly fall into the lynch the way that he did, without fighting it whatsoever.

Z25 did a full 180 on Koops. He said that I had to be mafia, despite Moydow's ability claim. Then, he was forced by Fire to allow that Koops could be mafia, but suggested that I was still the best lynch. Finally, he went full-throttle on a Koops lynch when the tide took a clear turn.
I’m on mobile so I can’t break this up bit by bit, but here’s my general thoughts.

Yes I said you were likely mafia. Between the sIlencer act( which you still haven’t explained), your lack of willingness to role claim even when town really needed it l, and your constant agreement for other lynch choices without you truly contributing to the game at hand, it screams anti town to me.

And let’s be frank I’m not being listened to because my opinion is under valued. Weather or not it’s a conscious action. I’ve seen multiple games play out like this where scum got away because they were well known users who most just had the tendency to trust. See games where swamp, opossum or even holder were scum.

But anytime I’ve tried to help town and I’ve never been scum, I somehow get viewed at wrong.

Which you know what whatever. But that’s not going to stop me from trying to help town win when I’m one of them.

I’m a fair person I changed my mind to koops because shishoes points were more pressing and everyone was lynching third anyway.

There was no point for me to claim you yesterday. Hell it was even agreed by this thread that you were the most likely mafia after third. Yet no one wants to commit to that today despite there being a decent enough number of flags to pay attention to here like I pointed out.

I’ve always been someone who’s listened to others and gone from there. However there has been no other real discussion today to change my mind. Everyone is pulling out whatever theory they feel like.

There’s no it’s a third party left. And sure I question your alignment when checked. But my stance has been and will continue to be that your or alpha are the last mafia. I’ve formed these conclusions based on this games events and from the fact that I’ve come to know how pretty much everyone in this group plays.

And there can certainly not be a Godfather but that doesnt mean there can’t be. Like I said it can go either way. Godfather is just what makes sense to me given the remaining claims and what I’ve learned from previous games, setups and how everyone is this group runs games.

There’s enough to believe a Godfather is possible. But the problem is we can’t definitively prove it. That doesn’t mean I should be heckled over the fact I believe one is in the game.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
  • Nabe meditated.
  • Z25 targeted Nabe.

Hm answer me this please, how many force points did you bet?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What's the point in knowing his force points wagered when everyone kept how many points they have a secret for good reason
Because at this point I think knowing the total force points and what was used could be interesting.

It’s a theory I have

Top Bottom