• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I'm just arriving at the fact that the phase wasn't a draw, and they went with the person who reached the majority first.
The opening post mentions how tied votes are resolved with an overtime phase. So there had to be either a nullified vote or a double voter.
guys I had a zeroed vote day 1

D

Deleted member

I do not think Opossum is that suspicious when Nabe was confirmed a town.

D

Deleted member

Reminder scum!Opo stays quiet for most of the time and always dies Night 1. He's clean.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
praline praline Does your redirect require force points? Or do you have a secondary ability that uses points? I want compare to see if they are similar or different.

D

Deleted member

Opossum is not playing too suspicious.
if anything praline is the one who is acting very suspicious.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Bard here. Has praline revealed what she did last night? I forget. Also, does anyone think praline shouldn't be lynched?

Oh yeah, and Z25 Z25 Moydow Moydow AlphaSSB AlphaSSB @GoldenYuiitusin Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa , what do you guys think of each other? Just curious.
-Answered my question, and it's reasonable enough.
-Posting more; I'm cool w/ them.
-Lurker' not enough to read
-Lurker; not enough to read. also claimed too early but I guess we'll get the second roleblocker/redirector business sorted out eventually. Frankly, I don't care for Wine and I'm just playing this to hunt scum.

If you want my full reads (honestly, not solidified enough for me to color them)
-Pokechu: I get scummy vibes but nothing concrete; I'm trying to get more town vibes
-Nabe: I have no reason to believe he's scum at this moment in time
-LoneKonWolf: Reads Town to me
-Maven: No hard reads either way
-ShinyLegendary: Probs my biggest town read
-FireEmbleNier: Town.
-Praline: Scummy vibes
-Opossum: Opossum Opossum I'm curious if you asked Vaan how it would work in the case of a redirect, but, do be warned that he may not tell you.
-Golden: I'm suspect with the RBer shenanigans but I'm not paying enough attention to roles and that's on me
-Z25: Clarified themselves about the result and... I'll take it for now unless Opossum says something.
-Moydow: No hard reads either way.
-Alpha: No hard reason to believe they're town
-Shishoe: No hard reason to believe they're town

Opossum is not playing too suspicious.
if anything praline is the one who is acting very suspicious.
I agree, but more based on their activity than anything else.

So...you have no reason to think I'm scummy?
Yeah, my curiousty has piqued.

You're not completely hopeless just yet, but, I will say I'm highly against a last minute switch if we can avoid it.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Bard here. Has praline revealed what she did last night? I forget. Also, does anyone think praline shouldn't be lynched?

Oh yeah, and Z25 Z25 Moydow Moydow AlphaSSB AlphaSSB @GoldenYuiitusin Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa , what do you guys think of each other? Just curious.
Z25, Moydow, and Thirdkoopa, I'm more neutral towards. All are decently communicative, and none have set any red flags off for me personally.

Golden I'm only somewhat suspicious of.

Top Bottom