• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
He claimed a redirect of Opo to Z25, which I just said on the last page to you. But the relevant thing here is how that makes you feel. is there room for two redirectors in this setup, in your estimation? What about two roleblockers?
I didn’t see that post, sorry. It’s not that unbelievable to have 2 but why would he redirect Opo to Z25? What did he think was gonna happen?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I didn’t see that post, sorry. It’s not that unbelievable to have 2 but why would he redirect Opo to Z25? What did he think was gonna happen?
I didn't want to waste my ability and had very little info so I chose to disrupt Opo as I thought he could be scum. Why I chose Z25? *shrugs* He wasn't very active in my eyes.

D

Deleted member

Yeeet!!!!

I'm Eeth Koth! He has a green double-bladed lightsaber. How fancy :'^)
Kay, you're clean then. I didn't send you anything, Opo got it. Out of the two of you, I trusted him more.

Think this is a good time to say Opo vs Chu was definitely TvT. Opo getting incredibly pissed is in line with his Town meta and calling attention to himself is exactly the last thing scum!Opo wants

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe : We also have two roleblockers, apparently. I don't know if that nonsense ever got concluded. I'm reaching the conclusion that two or more PR's may be likely.

The big thing I'm still missing: Z25 Z25 did you ever have any defense about your investigation becoming a no result? Don't know if I missed this some pages back. I'll need to look at this day again, so apologies if it was pretty open. I'll be showering first, probably.

So there was a double voter on the Natz wagon, then? I checked the vote count from yesterday too and got the same result, so if there really were 3 votes each on Natz and Opossum, then it should have been a draw and the phase should have went to extra time. That it didn't can only mean there was a double voter involved, right?

Though nobody else has brought this up, so maybe I'm just dumb or overlooking something?
I'm just arriving at the fact that the phase wasn't a draw, and they went with the person who reached the majority first.

You said you were okay with a Nabe lynch today, but if you could shoot or cop check someone, who would it be? And why?
Someone on the Opo or Katz bandwagon. Who? I don't know, but I'd want to get rid of the wine ASAP.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe : We also have two roleblockers, apparently. I don't know if that nonsense ever got concluded. I'm reaching the conclusion that two or more PR's may be likely.

The big thing I'm still missing: Z25 Z25 did you ever have any defense about your investigation becoming a no result? Don't know if I missed this some pages back. I'll need to look at this day again, so apologies if it was pretty open. I'll be showering first, probably.

I'm just arriving at the fact that the phase wasn't a draw, and they went with the person who reached the majority first.

Someone on the Opo or Katz bandwagon. Who? I don't know, but I'd want to get rid of the wine ASAP.
The opening post mentions how tied votes are resolved with an overtime phase. So there had to be either a nullified vote or a double voter.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
The opening post mentions how tied votes are resolved with an overtime phase. So there had to be either a nullified vote or a double voter.
Fair enough. I don't think we need a claim fish then, but we should have a definite lynch so we don't run into anymore shenanigans.

LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf is it safe to move my vote now?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
vaanrose, Ura, Stoopid, and Natz are the mafia
You may have found me out but there's literally nothing you people can do to me. :demon:

I have the most broken PR of not being affected by anything. :shades:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

What investigation? I have no ability to track if this goes back to shishoe's thing, and I wasn't notified I was targeted at night.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ignore the double quote, don't know why it did that. SB has been doing that a lot lately though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Opossum Opossum got redirected to you, and when questioned if you were town or not, you got a "No Result"

We never reached a conclusion about this.
Opossum Opossum got redirected to you, and when questioned if you were town or not, you got a "No Result"

We never reached a conclusion about this.
Well I can think of two reasons for this:

1) I wasn't the original target so it failed

2) The redirecter is lying

or

3) maybe something else affected results.

Regardless I'll claim:

i'm Cin Drallig

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Well I can think of two reasons for this:

1) I wasn't the original target so it failed

2) The redirecter is lying

or

3) maybe something else affected results.

Regardless I'll claim:

i'm Cin Drallig
I'm going with 1, as the lie detect wasn't from a statement Z25 said. I know what I did as a redirector and I told the truth, so 2 is false.
3 is unlikely but possible.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm going with 1, as the lie detect wasn't from a statement Z25 said. I know what I did as a redirector and I told the truth, so 2 is false.
3 is unlikely but possible.
Yeah I honestly think one makes the most sense.

While its not typical, vann has played a lot of mafia, so maybe he decided that the redirections should work a little differently.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Suspicious behavior Day 1 including little reasoning to voting people. Jumping on band wagons like Natz, for instance.
Unlikeliness of 2 town redirectors (it's possible, though I doubt it)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Suspicious behavior Day 1 including little reasoning to voting people. Jumping on band wagons like Natz, for instance.
Unlikeliness of 2 town redirectors (it's possible, though I doubt it)
I literally play like that every game. Do people just ignore me when I post but then decide that this time it means something?

Top Bottom