• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

D

Deleted member

I was not insane then!

Nabe did screw with my vote.

And according to the vote count nabe voted for oposuum for a tie, but yet katt died by majority.

If nabes vote is broken then that means nabe is making his vote completely worthless along with mine.
Wait what? You said it was broken yourself.

D

Deleted member

Oh.

I thought you just got confirmination and used that as evidence to confirm my hypothsis.

Thats a misread on myself then, I just woke up i have no excuse. Carry on.
Either way, I want three more votes just to stay safe.

Vaan said to us that if we get "8 votes" and one was from a "broken vote", then the check will fail. Something like that.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Hmm, this is the current vote count I'm getting:

praline: 2 (Fire Emblemier, Z25)
Nabe: 7 (Maven, Opossum, Shiny, Moydow, Thirdkoopa, AlphaSSB, Shish)

If that's accurate and there are no "broken votes" involved, then we only need one more, right? Shiny, where did you get the count of five from?

But. . . Don't you believe it would be dead obvious if a double voter outed themselves out? They'll be the next target immeditally upon the next lynch. . .It'll be to much of a risk if they didn't confirm themselves. . .

Is it possible. . . On the other end for opossum someones voted counted for nothing?

It could help connect to my theory that nabe eliminated my vote.
Hmm. With all the references to "broken votes" going around that seems more likely. So another likely mark against Nabe, if that's the case, since neither FE or Pokechu have done anything to suggest anything is untoward with their votes.

I'll check again just in case, but I'm fairly sure the vote count posted by Thirdkoopa is accurate.

D

Deleted member

If that's accurate and there are no "broken votes" involved, then we only need one more, right? Shiny, where did you get the count of five from?

Hmm. With all the references to "broken votes" going around that seems more likely. So another likely mark against Nabe, if that's the case, since neither FE or Pokechu have done anything to suggest anything is untoward with their votes.

I'll check again just in case, but I'm fairly sure the vote count posted by Thirdkoopa is accurate.
Oh wait, I miscounted.

Yes. One more unbroken vote and it works.

I suspect Nabe's and Kon's votes of being broken for some reason, so one vote that is not those two.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
S Shiny , if you try now and it fails because of a broken vote, do you get to try again? If you do, it'd be the easiest way to find out if there are broken votes involved. If not, then yeah, we should wait for someone else to put down a vote.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Thank you for your hard work.

And thank you for the continuation of support. I'm actually astonished because after last game i thought you would be one of the first to claim me off as insane.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
And thank you for the continuation of support. I'm actually astonished because after last game i thought you would be one of the first to claim me off as insane.
Meh. All in the past. That's just how the game goes - if you think you have a lead, you should chase it down until you get a result you're happy with, right? So we're good.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Meh. All in the past. That's just how the game goes - if you think you have a lead, you should chase it down until you get a result you're happy with, right? So we're good.
It is what i do. I stopped pursing opossum because of that.

And thats good to hear. Thank you for your kindness.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Opo said he used a lie detector on me, but he used it on me saying I'm town which obviously he'd get no result on but he blames me for it cause he want some me to be sith really badly
Except my role has no such stipulation due to it being one-use. Try again.

D

Deleted member

Goddamnit Pokechu where the hell are you. Starting to get pretty sure he's the one who sent me the vision.

D

Deleted member

S Shiny , if you try now and it fails because of a broken vote, do you get to try again? If you do, it'd be the easiest way to find out if there are broken votes involved. If not, then yeah, we should wait for someone else to put down a vote.
I will ask the hosts this.

D

Deleted member

It is okay Fire, keep your vote.

Better to be safe than sorry. If praline was a double voter, then the salt would be real.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste

Are you talking about Day 1? My vote was worth 0 Day 1.

#HBC | Nabe

Also aren't lie detectors usually prevented from working on statements like "I'm town" or "I'm mafia"? Seems like the obvious explanation for Opossum's "no result" to me.
Why would that ever be the case? A lie detector detects lies, and you can't get a more fundamental true / false statement than "I'm town" in a mafia game.

#HBC | Nabe

Opo said he used a lie detector on me, but he used it on me saying I'm town which obviously he'd get no result on but he blames me for it cause he want some me to be sith really badly
Fire claimed to have redirected Opo to Z25 last Night, so that's the current theory. But the burning question about you has nothing to do with the lie detect.

Top Bottom