• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
But. . . Don't you believe it would be dead obvious if a double voter outed themselves out? They'll be the next target immeditally upon the next lynch. . .It'll be to much of a risk if they didn't confirm themselves. . .

Is it possible. . . On the other end for opossum someones voted counted for nothing?
Yes. My vote.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Z25 Z25
Vote for Nabe instead. I need one more safe vote to do this experiment. I do not know to trust Kon's vote as it could of been blocked.
Sorry I didn’t get to before. After coming home from the hospital at 5am I fell right out and only just woke up.

Is my vote still need or does fires extra vote seem to do the majority?
Shiny (Alpha)
Z25 (Shiny)
Nabe (Natz)
Opo (Nabe, Fire, Chu)
Natz (Shish, Opo, Pra)
Maven (Koopa)

Went through to double-check. This was the votecount as of deadline Day 1. My vote was worth 0, so Natz was lynched without a tiebreaker.
I didn’t vote anyone by the end of day one. I unvoted shiny and left it at that. Unless I missed something and that didn’t count.

Not that it changes that natz was gone to a double voter from the looks of it.

Maven89

Smash Master
When's deadline? I don't want Nabe to die because Vaanrose doesn't log on until deadline and we don't get Shiny's result until it's too late to do anything

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Goddamnit Pokechu where the hell are you. Starting to get pretty sure he's the one who sent me the vision.
There's still over a day left in the phase, I was a busy bee

I didn't send you this message, nor did I receive anything during the night. RIP :(

Now that I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, though ;^) I'm catching up on all these posts

Maven89

Smash Master
There's still over a day left in the phase, I was a busy bee

I didn't send you this message, nor did I receive anything during the night. RIP :(

Now that I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, though ;^) I'm catching up on all these posts
I expect a 20 page essay on your thoughts

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
When's deadline? I don't want Nabe to die because Vaanrose doesn't log on until deadline and we don't get Shiny's result until it's too late to do anything
I could be wrong but I think it’s in 5 hours.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I failed my 20 page essay :/

LOL

Pokechu's 'pinions

- Nabe's "choke" (and him as a whole) I was on the fence with, I kind of side with Kon (although he's being a bit abrasive about it RIP) in that it's a bit silly to expect someone to hang out in Mafia HQ and use their choke ability 10 minutes into the game, when it would obviously be better used later when there are defined threats. But now that there's Shiny with his two day-cops I'd expect more day abilities, so this "choke" would fit right in.

- Although... Kon kind of lost me later on, IDK how he got to the conclusion that Nabe's "Take a Seat" was some kind of activation and that Nabe took away his vote and could neuter his own, Kon didn't bother defending it with anything other than "it was out of place". This is painting him in a bad light imo, it's kind of tunneling. He wasn't even the one to go back at look at the votecount, so I really don't know why Kon was so quick to hop on Nabe with this

- my best friend looks scummy as heck :(:(:( pra pra!!!!! :/ I still love you though :(

- Two redirectors, and two roleblockers? I really doubt all four are town but I did play a game with two Maleficents and two Darth Vaders. Fire is looking infinitesimally better than praline so if there's only one town redirector (we haven't ever had two before) it's gotta be him. Kinda wary about the roleblocking though since it's usually a scum ability in NZone but didn't Mario Mafia have two town roleblockers? This could just be a repeat.

- I really think Third could be poked at some more, no one's really been asking him anything, he's just been overseeing and reacting. It's still a really bad look for him to pop in and say "I'm okay with an X lynch" and disappear. If I had to shoot someone it'd be either him or praline. I don't think any of his posts have really generated discussion, and IDK why people are so content just letting him stay in the background.

- Shish got some track result that said Natz was targeted? Obviously with the host being vaan there's no way this is a cultist, which makes me think it's a scum's ability, I think that with Nabe's choke the mafia might have abilities just made to distract the town, confuse them, limit information, etc. But this could still be something worth checking into so I'm not sure why it's completely been brushed over?????

A certain individual did not make the job of counting the first day's votes very easy. :p
Awwwwww

Lil' ol' me????? Embarrass

I LOVE YOU

Speaking of which, as for my town reads, I'm definitely reading Moy town, they've been really contributing such as with these vote counts and just their discussion. Shish too, because I find it unlikely he'd make that track result up, and it's not like the mafia would target their own if these messages were their ability LOL Fire obviously because I really don't think we have two town redirectors, and Shiny because he's our cop of course
Well, since we don't have to worry about hammering in this game,

Vote: Nabe for information.
You said you were okay with a Nabe lynch today, but if you could shoot or cop check someone, who would it be? And why?
Well, last night was interesting.

Vote: Nabe
Same question as above.

You're pretty mute! :^( It's my own fault I can't create a read on you, since I had the whole Night to initiate a PM with you LOL but answer the same question as Third, por favor!

LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf You have praline, Nabe, and you had Opo pegged as the third, but you seem to have changed your mind. Who are the last two scum?

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe If you think Kon is scum, who's one of his mates?

D

Deleted member

Pokechu Pokechu
Care to explain why you didn't receive my power up? If you have a Green Lightsaber, it should have gone through.
I'm wondering if someone used a "Jedi Mind Trick" on you to give you a completely random result?
This is something I've been considering after everyone claiming they didn't send me, it's likely a Scum ability.
I haven't done anything to target anyone.

So no, I did not target Natz.
I'm willing to believe you for now considering no one is claiming to have sent me this info, but I still ask others to keep this in mind incase new info pops up.

Maven89

Smash Master
unvote: Nabe

Vote: Praline

Shiny sent in his action when Nabe had a lot of votes, let's unvote now, because I don't want Nabe to die before we get the results

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu Pokechu Pokechu Pokechu
Care to explain why you didn't receive my power up? If you have a Green Lightsaber, it should have gone through.
I don't have a clue as to why I didn't get it :confused:

I didn't get any message at all! :^(

Maybe it has to do with my lightsaber being double-bladed? I didn't think that'd make any difference

Maven89

Smash Master
Unvote Nabe people, we did the check on him for a reason. If Vaan doesn't get the results before the deadline, Shiny can message us all at night to let us know the results.

Vote Praline

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Guys, I got the results just now. Looks like I'm town! :)
I think it's time for me to reveal my role now

I'm counterclaiming Shiny

I'm a day cop but I check all alignments at once

I got my results just this second

vaanrose, Ura, Stoopid, and Natz are the mafia

who will we lynch first??

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm gonna Unvote: Nabe and Vote: praline for the reasons Nabe gave. Obviously we have some time still, but Shiny already sent in the command, so it's all good.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna Unvote: Nabe and Vote: praline for the reasons Nabe gave. Obviously we have some time still, but Shiny already sent in the command, so it's all good.
Uhhh... we need to get his confirmation though. He could be anything.

#HBC | Nabe

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe If you think Kon is scum, who's one of his mates?
Not praline, clearly. Even if his push on praline were a bus, Opo told me that I was the only one he was telling about the lie detect last Night, which eliminates the possibility that Kon knew about it and bussed to get ahead of it.

Fire if praline flips town would be where I'd start. That's seeming unlikely, though, in which case I'd have to slot Kon into 'nuisance / indy' and set him aside.

D

Deleted member

Unvote
I don't have a clue as to why I didn't get it :confused:

I didn't get any message at all! :^(

Maybe it has to do with my lightsaber being double-bladed? I didn't think that'd make any difference
Double blade? Explain.

#HBC | Nabe

Uhhh... we need to get his confirmation though. He could be anything.
It wouldn't make any sense for Vaan to insist that there be a majority vote on me for this ability, but only when he's here and in the thread to see the votes. He'll compare the times with the time of the message you sent.

Top Bottom