• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

Maven89

Smash Master
Yes.

He said it as much to your face.

Also unlike the konnie and demeaning nicknames i have gotten from all of you mockery, that one i find the least insulting.
Out of game: LoneKonWolf doesn't flow off the tongue. People are going to give you a nickname. I also assumed Konnie was your real name

D

Deleted member

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe
Did you get choked again?
. . . My first thought tells me its nonesense. For what reason would you get that?
I recall seeing in the Wiki about a Cop role that sent results to someone else(all I can find is Amnesiac Cop but I could swear it had another name). This is basically that but with a Track.
Also, the flavor for it is that the Force is calling out to me if that matters at all.

And I'd like people to pay attention to this because I have a result saying Natz, a dead player, was targetted this Night.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I don't believe this for a second.

For first of at the literal start of the phase no one would have opportunity to do such a thing. No one would be sitting in their PM to choke you.

And second, the literal effect of that role proves meaningless if you can still communcate.

And third, the idea is to stop communication, if only words cost you force points then it only in turn follows through more of its worthlessness, as it did literally nothing against you. Mafia benefited nothing and you got "confirmed".

The only person who benefits from it, was literally you. And that is what makes it utterly none-sense of a move to play.
This has been completely refuted.

I don't believe vaan, the buddy who me and him ******* to wolfie about the night king, to agree to that bull****.

Your only digging a bigger hole to me.
I've already covered this, but it's worth mentioning that this is you metagaming and expecting me to prove that wrong, somehow, as if I were capable of doing that. Even if I have given it a Very Good Attempt.

How?

It allowed him to perfectly bypass his "claim".

And as i said, he was perfectly able to communicate without a problem. And he has not refuted how at the literal start he would get choked. With no progress to the game what so ever. And what the mafia benefit is, because the only person who does benefit was nabe.

There is no sense here.
I've covered this at length already, but to recap, your framing of the situation as "at the literal start" is completely false, and a misstatement of fact.

You still had no bearing to the game at that point.

You had said absolutely nothing.

Absolutely nothing happened to the game.

There was no reason what so ever to choke you.

The only thing it did was give you a valid safe town claim. Which a reasonable mafia will never do at the start of the game.
Couldn't possibly tell you, except to say here's a list of people who could have decided to pick me for this, Day 1, based purely on history with them.

Pokechu, LoneKonWolf, Maven89, BardulL, FireEmblemNier, praline, Opossum, Z25, Moydow, Thirdkoopa, Shishoe

I think that's all, but let me know if it's painfully unclear at any point where your posts went sour.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I recall seeing in the Wiki about a Cop role that sent results to someone else(all I can find is Amnesiac Cop but I could swear it had another name). This is basically that but with a Track.
Also, the flavor for it is that the Force is calling out to me if that matters at all.

And I'd like people to pay attention to this because I have a result saying Natz, a dead player, was targetted this Night.
This is vaan, he wouldn't let bastardly activate here in this game. So don't have your fears about dead being revived or something like that.

It honestly sounds like gibberish. . . Do you have anything substantial that makes this vision that reason to be believed?

Maven89

Smash Master
Hes purposely avoiding me as i continue to question him more and more. If that is not further evidence against him i do not know what is.

That "take a seat konnie" is no random sentence, Its to odd placed even for refrence sake. Nabe did something there something to me.
Pretty sure he was just telling you to sit down due to you talking about someone else's ego while showing a lot of your own

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
This has been completely refuted.
You refuted none of that.
I've already covered this, but it's worth mentioning that this is you metagaming and expecting me to prove that wrong, somehow, as if I were capable of doing that. Even if I have given it a Very Good Attempt.
Because its vaan. He has a good head on his shoulders and he has a large distase of cops, cults, and other things that mess with games. This is a very clear something that would drive vaan odd.

Anyone who actually beleives he would do it to his players despite his own distaste is pushing their willing of disbelief.
I've covered this at length already, but to recap, your framing of the situation as "at the literal start" is completely false, and a misstatement of fact.
Its still at the start before any worthwhile gameplay, even random votes is taken part of. So for that fact it being at the literal does not matter and refutes nothing.
Couldn't possibly tell you, except to say here's a list of people who could have decided to pick me for this, Day 1, based purely on history with them.

Pokechu, LoneKonWolf, Maven89, BardulL, FireEmblemNier, praline, Opossum, Z25, Moydow, Thirdkoopa, Shishoe

I think that's all, but let me know if it's painfully unclear at any point where your posts went sour.
Or my own theory. You faked it to give yourself a good claim.

That is a worthwhile theory to pursue given the evidence at hand is subpar to none existent.
Pretty sure he was just telling you to sit down due to you talking about someone else's ego while showing a lot of your own
I refuse to believe it is just that and believe it has more to it.

#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe what is your role?

#HBC | Nabe

Nabe however is still guilty, the points i have made to him he has refused to refute.
see above

Going off patterns, my gut, and my plan. The plan with golden failed but the reason for why we pulled that plan are still very clear, reasons you have failed to satisfy.

I now have doubts on opossum. But you and praline are still as permanently guilt. I have that as 100%.

I don't go in on blinds, its all or nothing.
This isn't a game of certainties. You're either wrong, or you're a lying member of the scumteam who did it, thinking you had engineered a really great lynch in me.

Nabe the more you continue to ignore any point i bring across of why mafia would choke you 10 minutes into the game to give you an immense benefit speaks a lot louder than the silence charade you pulled on day 1.
Nope.

D

Deleted member

Striked players are the ones who couldn't have possibly sent me the vision

1. Pokechu
2. Nabe
3. LoneKonWolf
4. Maven89
5. ShinyLegendary/BardulL
6. FireEmblemNier

7. praline
8. Opossum
9. GoldenYuitusin
10. Z25
11. Natz
12. Jojalole

13. Moydow
14. AlphaSSB
15. Thirdkoopa

Pokechu Pokechu praline praline Opossum Opossum @GoldenYuiitusin Z25 Z25 Moydow Moydow AlphaSSB AlphaSSB Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa
Which one of you did it?
This is vaan, he wouldn't let bastardly activate here in this game. So don't have your fears about dead being revived or something like that.

It honestly sounds like gibberish. . . Do you have anything substantial that makes this vision that reason to be believed?
There is only one Town role that can target dead players and that's a Coroner, which wouldn't be needed at all in Natz's case. It's either an original role or scummy and I'd like to know which, and I'm leaning towards "scummy and original"

I'd love to say who I it is but I'd like to let the person who did this to say it so they can confirm themselves.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
see above
Answered them all, and i'm not satisfied.
This isn't a game of certainties. You're either wrong, or you're a lying member of the scumteam who did it, thinking you had engineered a really great lynch in me.
If you don't pursue with certainties in mind, you'll get nowhere.
Yes. Because it took harassing you to finally get you to speak more.
There is only one Town role that can target dead players and that's a Coroner, which wouldn't be needed at all in Natz's case. It's either an original role or scummy and I'd like to know which, and I'm leaning towards "scummy and original"

I'd love to say who I it is but I'd like to let the person who did this to say it so they can confirm themselves.
I'll leave you to it then.

D

Deleted member

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Striked players are the ones who couldn't have possibly sent me the vision

1. Pokechu
2. Nabe
3. LoneKonWolf
4. Maven89
5. ShinyLegendary/BardulL
6. FireEmblemNier

7. praline
8. Opossum
9. GoldenYuitusin
10. Z25
11. Natz
12. Jojalole

13. Moydow
14. AlphaSSB
15. Thirdkoopa

Pokechu Pokechu praline praline Opossum Opossum @GoldenYuiitusin Z25 Z25 Moydow Moydow AlphaSSB AlphaSSB Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa
Which one of you did it?

I can say it is not me. I wonder what role does that.

D

Deleted member

I can not check Nabe's role unfortunately. There needs to be a requirement.

Majority votes and I can check.

8 votes need to be against a person. Are there eight votes against praline?

Praline's role is the only thing I can check.

D

Deleted member

Like seriously, Shish, were you not paying attention to anything Kon had been saying about our plan?

#HBC | Nabe

And the whole point of this game is the force points. To be able to take away by doing something as stuipd as talking makes no sense nor beneficial to mafia. The whole point of this game is to gamble force points, not to drain them. Vaan said that as much in his opening posts.
He said to be careful what you do with them. The choke made it so I had to choose whether or not to waste my Force points talking.

You refuted nothing about the bluff.
What bluff?

And no it didn't. For you were still happy go lucky and screw around. It didn't what so ever and you got off better in end. So yes, it did not affect your ability to communicate.
If you feel that's the case, you're wrong, I skipped saying a lot of things because of how difficult they are to express without speech. I'm not going to argue about the metagame validity of an ability that I know exists, but in-game it was successful.

And i'll go farther and say she was on the right trail. Because the lynch praline jumped was out of nowhere. And she was directed towards you. I think it wasn't because she was frurstraed with you but rather frustrated that your getting away with that.
She didn't say that. Ever.

. . . You have no reason to use this phrasing. Explain yourself.

This is off puting.
Your ego is massive right now and you should sit down and check yourself.

D

Deleted member

UH WAIT NO THIS WRONG DANG IT I SHOULD OF WAITED FOR BAR.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Like seriously, Shish, were you not paying attention to anything Kon had been saying about our plan?
Hes been internally freaking out because he got a vision about someone visiting my dead sister.

There should only be 6 right now.

D

Deleted member

A message from Bard everyone!

Through the powers of the force, a mysterious voice emanates from a distance, echoing far and wide to all those within hearing distance. Could it be?!

"Hi guys, Bard of the Jedi here. I know doing this write-up kind of defeats the point of having Shiny do a majority of the posting, but this role is kind of complicated and I'd rather explain it myself.

So, firstly, we're indeed a Day Cop role. That being said, we are completely ****ing confused how there are:

1. Two lie detectors.
2. Apparently, a freaking tracker. WTF?

But, either way, here's how our ability works:

There's two versions. There's the normal version, and the powered up version that uses up points. These can both ONLY BE USED ONCE DURING THE GAME.

Naturally, yes, we lied about us being useless afterwards. Of course we lied about our capabilities. If there was any chance we were going to live, the best way to increase that chance would be to pretend that we were useless to everyone. Of course, we hadn't expected Jojalole to use his ability to save us all, but it is what it is.

Now, this is going to sound kind of scummy, but the normal version of this day cop ability CAN ONLY BE USED if there is a majority vote on a player. The word "majority" is important here because it implies that the player needs to have over 50% of the votes on them in order for this ability to work on them. Sounds scummy, right? But that's how it works.

The POWERED up version works differently. We can use the powered up version on a player that has the most votes on them at any given time, or a "plurality" of votes. This requires us to use points.

That said, we used the POWERED UP version on Natz when she had the most votes. Essentially, we tried to save Natz D1, which was frankly just poor play on my part. I should have let her die (sorry Natz :< ). I had a strong feeling she was Town, and given that I couldn't post and had minimal influence on yesterday's lynch, I didn't want to fake a result on her in order to save her to move the lynch; if there was even a chance she was scum (there was), it would cost Town the rest of the game because she'd be a walking clear scum if Me/Shiny ended up dying.

However, we still have the normal version of this ability.

All that being said, it is POSSIBLE that there is another role that can interact with a "majority" vote as well. I do not know if one such role exists, so this ability comes with some risk.

That said, if everyone wants us to use our ability on someone to check their alignment, everyone should CHOOSE WHO THEY THINK SHOULD BE CHECKED!

-Jedi Bard"[/QUOTE]

D

Deleted member

A message from Bard everyone!

Through the powers of the force, a mysterious voice emanates from a distance, echoing far and wide to all those within hearing distance. Could it be?!

"Hi guys, Bard of the Jedi here. I know doing this write-up kind of defeats the point of having Shiny do a majority of the posting, but this role is kind of complicated and I'd rather explain it myself.

So, firstly, we're indeed a Day Cop role. That being said, we are completely ****ing confused how there are:

1. Two lie detectors.
2. Apparently, a freaking tracker. WTF?

But, either way, here's how our ability works:

There's two versions. There's the normal version, and the powered up version that uses up points. These can both ONLY BE USED ONCE DURING THE GAME.

Naturally, yes, we lied about us being useless afterwards. Of course we lied about our capabilities. If there was any chance we were going to live, the best way to increase that chance would be to pretend that we were useless to everyone. Of course, we hadn't expected Jojalole to use his ability to save us all, but it is what it is.

Now, this is going to sound kind of scummy, but the normal version of this day cop ability CAN ONLY BE USED if there is a majority vote on a player. The word "majority" is important here because it implies that the player needs to have over 50% of the votes on them in order for this ability to work on them. Sounds scummy, right? But that's how it works.

The POWERED up version works differently. We can use the powered up version on a player that has the most votes on them at any given time, or a "plurality" of votes. This requires us to use points.

That said, we used the POWERED UP version on Natz when she had the most votes. Essentially, we tried to save Natz D1, which was frankly just poor play on my part. I should have let her die (sorry Natz :< ). I had a strong feeling she was Town, and given that I couldn't post and had minimal influence on yesterday's lynch, I didn't want to fake a result on her in order to save her to move the lynch; if there was even a chance she was scum (there was), it would cost Town the rest of the game because she'd be a walking clear scum if Me/Shiny ended up dying.

However, we still have the normal version of this ability.

All that being said, it is POSSIBLE that there is another role that can interact with a "majority" vote as well. I do not know if one such role exists, so this ability comes with some risk.

That said, if everyone wants us to use our ability on someone to check their alignment, everyone should CHOOSE WHO THEY THINK SHOULD BE CHECKED!

-Jedi Bard"
[/QUOTE]
Great Bar, I will sue you for ruining my innocence more. Even though that is your quote.

Where is my money, Bar? :evil:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I will just call him LoneKonWolf.

Because I do not want to offend him. :V
You can call me Kon. Just avoid konnie.

He said to be careful what you do with them. The choke made it so I had to choose whether or not to waste my Force points talking.
Which is stupid as an option, and i question the legitimacy.
What bluff?
What the whole force choke thing is. And the only reason you have opossum like a sworn dog.
If you feel that's the case, you're wrong, I skipped saying a lot of things because of how difficult they are to express without speech. I'm not going to argue about the metagame validity of an ability that I know exists, but in-game it was successful.
Yes, in game it was very successful. For you because now a few consider you as confirmed town. Whoever pulled it benefited none if it existed. Only you.
She didn't say that. Ever.
True actually. I am only speculating there further, but i do continue to.

Your ego is massive right now and you should sit down and check yourself.
And you shall answer your bloody self instead of calling out my ego. Answer the question, I refuse to believe an odd statement has no meaning in game. You did something to me.

Top Bottom